Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36059
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #61
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I was warned after I posted I would commit to helping BLT because she for months in chat seemed so sweet and with Kitty I felt it was "the boy who cried wolf" and am a man of my word. Call me a sucker but I did what I felt was the right thing to do.

We can guess what happened and still don't know why she was having the altercation with Kitty - based on BLT's explanation I could see trying to shut her up - don't know and don't care at this point. For the time BLT entertained me in chat I feel she earned the $200.

I wish nothing but the best for both of them - sincerely. If either of them were wronged that's a shame but the whole thing has taught me to not volunteer money lol. In the end don't know that anyone that's not Kitty or BLT will ever know the whole story.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #62
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

don't stop volunteering money now... I'll entertain you in chat.. come to mama.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #63
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
How anyone missed this shit is beyond me http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=652348&page=2

The real truth is posted elsewhere on this board and it is right from the horses mouth. I saw it for myself and the photo of Kitty crying.

The op is far from innocent
This my favorite posting so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossLadyThick View Post
I did not give you permission to copy my web address here... If I wanted everyone to know then I would have done it myself.... FYI he's not a pimp....

Ok.... Now Ole Redd is Lost... He is Not A Pimp... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!! He has on a Fur Coat, a Pinky Ring that he gladly shows us in the Pic, and His Name is "BIG BOSS" and You are "BOSS LADY"....OH THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE NAME OF THE " AGENCY"...... Well glad you aren't the Bottom Bitch.... Do you Realize the Community you just joined?!?! THIS IS AN INFORMATION SHARING SITE..... .
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #64
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
don't stop volunteering money now... I'll entertain you in chat.. come to mama.
Sorry - you're a day late on that train
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:18 PM   #65
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=660050&page=3

Post 42 and 44 are good reads
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #66
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
heh

I wasn't going to say anything at first.... but something just keeps nagging at me. What type of bitch do you have to be to not only choke somebody who you could probably just push and she'd go flying (I've met kitty, she is tiny) but the fact that she ALSO TOOK PICTURES AFTERWARDS WHILE SHE WAS CRYING and then post it.. that is fucked up. That is some sociopath shit. That's what pissed me off. Then brag about after you lied through your teeth about it.. I would've called the police on her ass, but kl didn't. Why, I don't know, but she should have.
Shiiiiitttt, woman, blt just keepin' it really, really, REALLY real. Fucked up, but super really real.

Speakin' of which, c'mon, blt, or boss man, or whoever -- Daphne's still talkin' shit about you. I can't sit here and uphold your honor, such as it is, all day. Explain that you didn't really choke kitty but was instead merely holding her up by the throat so that she wouldn't faint from hunger or some other bullshit like that. I know, deep in my heart, that you're just a misunderstood philanthropist and there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for all this. Either that or you're a pimped out, psychopathic bottom bitch from hell with delusions of grandeur whose days in the free world are seriously numbered. I'm torn as to which....

stir, stir, stir.....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #67
fletch
Valued Poster

so am i reading this correctly??? the shit about stealing the kenwood circa 90's stereo was real???

wow, just wow.

thx all i have my screen play for my lifetime mini-series
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:03 PM   #68
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm slower than most but the lightbulb finally went off.....the more somebody says they don't want drama the more likely they are to be in the middle of it.

I'll stand by my previous post that the plan to steal the stereo was pure genius! Of course I was being sarcastic at the time. Now I'm thinking maybe it was actually a pretty diabolical plan.

I don't really understand women in general but this one really has me baffled. After convincing the masses that she was the victim (BLT) what was her motivation to say or post anything to the contrary in a public chat?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:11 PM   #69
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

because stupidity abides....

have you seen one shred of good judgement in this thread or the other?

take your time.. I'll wait.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #70
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I don't really understand women in general but this one really has me baffled. After convincing the masses that she was the victim (BLT) what was her motivation to say or post anything to the contrary in a public chat?
It feeds their ego to brag about the scam after the fact. But it also ends their viability on eccie, newbs and the uninformed aside. It's kind of like that Holly Price chick who went postal bragging about how she scammed some guy out of a ton of cash to start a new computer repair business (or something like that) last year or the year before. She had to leave the board for other hunting grounds shortly afterward due to the backlash over that and a questionable "girl who cried wolf" alert. She made a return not so long ago, but I don't think that worked out so well, 'cause the internet is forever and memories around here are really, really long. Not exactly the brightest of marketing strategies. Of course, none of this necessarily has any application to BLT, and I remain torn as to whether she is just a misunderstood philanthropist or a psychotic, pimped out, bottom bitch from hell with delusions of grandeur whose days in the free world are seriously numbered.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #71
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Its simple.. people assume that chat isn't forever, and they assume that there isn't anyone in there taking screen shots. She figured she had everyone believing her in the forums, so it wouldn't matter if she had her bragging moment in chat.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #72
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Hell, they make an intresting pair:
BTL: Steals old stereo's, beats chicks up and scams for money
Kitty: Steals cars and scams for help, rides and money
novacain is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:49 PM   #73
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
This my favorite posting so far

Ok.... Now Ole Redd is Lost... He is Not A Pimp... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!! He has on a Fur Coat, a Pinky Ring that he gladly shows us in the Pic, and His Name is "BIG BOSS" and You are "BOSS LADY"....OH THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE NAME OF THE " AGENCY"...... Well glad you aren't the Bottom Bitch.... Do you Realize the Community you just joined?!?! THIS IS AN INFORMATION SHARING SITE..... .
Lol. Don't want PIMP drama then don't start PIMP drama. Ja is BLT the pimp or the hoe?
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #74
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

does it really matter? they all a hot mess except for dude with the hat covering his face...and lord only know what that face looks like.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 PM   #75
GenesisNicole
International Companion

User ID: 2661
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
does it really matter? they all a hot mess except for dude with the hat covering his face...and lord only know what that face looks like.

GenesisNicole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women