Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161106
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2014, 10:39 AM   #61
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

EDIT: And while I'm at it....thought everyone should know some little Lou kid sent a Beagle dog a PatheticMessage 12 hrs ago asking the Beagle to suck on a lollipop, in response to some canine post summarizing some Slave fiasco. It'll play lil Lou's game and stoop to Lou's level since there's no point trying to hold a civil discussion with Lou. Just how many points would mods award the little Lou kid if said canine were to go ahead with a complaint?
Wait did you just reveal info about a private message??? It thought that was against the rules as well???
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 10:44 AM   #62
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
Wait did you just reveal info on a private message??? It thought that was against the rules as well???
I was just relating a story I heard about some dog and a kid. It's Pathetic Message, for the record....do not get confused.

Staff Edit JJ

Here's a picture to illustrate my story. Wait, did I say Pathetic Message? I meant Pathetic Massage
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 11:50 AM   #63
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Posting such pictures is inappropriate.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:01 PM   #64
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Schnap! Which guideline is that?

Alright, last post before I head out. Be back in a few days. Keep the drama alive till I get back......
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #65
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:21 PM   #66
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
This guideline has been a bit misused.....

Exacty what part of it does the picture posted violate?

#10 - Topics regarding children, No... The topic is not about children or Louigi

and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.

You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, He probably is

and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. the current subject matter conforms

Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. None of that here....

Which leaves us with "certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board"

It cays "certain images" not ALL images. It leaves some room for interpretation. Is the poster in any way using this particular image in a manner that would be in the spirit of the guideline?

My opinion is that it is not.

You obviously think otherwise.

I think the word "certain" is in the guideline to allow for some common sense. to be applied.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:49 PM   #67
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

#10 - Topics regarding children, No... The topic is not about children or Louigi

and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.

You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, He probably is

and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. the current subject matter conforms

Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges. None of that here....

Which leaves us with "certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board"

It cays "certain images" not ALL images. It leaves some room for interpretation. Is the poster in any way using this particular image in a manner that would be in the spirit of the guideline?

I think the word "certain" is in the guideline to allow for some common sense. to be applied.
And I am the one who is confused???

Beagle goes from revealing info that was sent to him in a PM and then tries to cover it up or shall I say deflect it with some BS story about a story he heard about a kid and a dog??

Give me a freaking break!!!

But what do I know I am just a lemming right Whispers???

Nice Try on changing the subject though definitely have to give you an "E" for effort!!
Old 03-25-2014, 02:23 PM   #68
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
And I am the one who is confused???

Beagle goes from revealing info that was sent to him in a PM and then tries to cover it up or shall I say deflect it with some BS story about a story he heard about a kid and a dog??

Give me a freaking break!!!

But what do I know I am just a lemming right Whispers???

Nice Try on changing the subject though definitely have to give you an "E" for effort!!
People comment on the existence of PMs and the subject all the time. Generally, that is not seen as the same as posting the message itself.

Actually the limited times I've seen action taken for merely posting information from a PM is when it was an outing concern.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #69
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

You've actually hit on one of my pet peeves...people will freak out about some photo of a kid and a dog, but see nothing wrong about posting about topics regarding their kids...if the rule is no children...make it NO children!

NC/NS (hobbyist or provider) because they couldn't get a babysitter...need to book more appointments because their kids need stuff...off with kids for spring break...dropped kid off at daycare early to meet a provider...left kids with another provider who screwed them over...calling CPS on another board member because of a feud...

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth...

To get back on topic...thank you to SofaKingDoMeAlready for his support...
Old 03-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #70
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Default I try. I really do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
Another fucktard weighs in! But his ignorance is evident to those who have followed the stalking these last few weeks! Beagle - best to retire while you're ahead!
Clearly I'm a lover of all kinds...I try to love you, I really do...but for the Love of God...your reading comprehension, grasp on reality, and memory skills are somewhat lacking at times.

Honestly, I think you're a sweet guy, but sometimes we all need to step back and look at facts. I'm a fact girl...I try not to let my emotions get in the way, regardless of my passionate nature.

Honey, baby, sweety. Just try to be a little objective...
Old 03-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #71
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
People comment on the existence of PMs and the subject all the time. Generally, that is not seen as the same as posting the message itself.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

EDIT: And while I'm at it....thought everyone should know some little Lou kid sent a Beagle dog a PatheticMessage 12 hrs ago asking the Beagle to suck on a lollipop, in response to some canine post summarizing some Slave fiasco.
Maybe it was not word for word but the message seems pretty clear on what was sent.

But that is OK because ya'll are doing what lawyers do the old "razzle dazzle them"

IJS
Old 03-25-2014, 03:00 PM   #72
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Or is more like this??

Old 03-25-2014, 03:31 PM   #73
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Default Razzle Dazzle

Quote:
Maybe it was not word for word but the message seems pretty clear on what was sent.

But that is OK because ya'll are doing what lawyers do the old "razzle dazzle them"

IJS
Razzle Dazzle.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks for noticing.

If I was paranoid...I'd think you were trying to out me...

But I'm not.

Humming...
{{{{My Kind of Town....Chi Ca Go is Myyyyy kind of Town....}}}
Old 03-25-2014, 07:53 PM   #74
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Razzle Dazzle.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks for noticing.

If I was paranoid...I'd think you were trying to out me...

But I'm not.

Humming...
{{{{My Kind of Town....Chi Ca Go is Myyyyy kind of Town....}}}
You just can't hijack an SL thread. LOL Does anyone remember what the thread is about?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #75
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
You just can't hijack an SL thread. LOL Does anyone remember what the thread is about?
I do and I really like my new avatar great idea SL

Just in case anybody can't read it here it is again

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women