Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #61
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Not yet. I think it's on my end. I switched from Comcast to AT&T. But it's the only site so far that I've noticed this.
What browser are you using ? I assume you just changed isp,s is all .?? And you still have the same pc ?

Did you type the address in the browser are did you use a book mark ?

If after trying the usual stuff you still cant log on send a request for help threw email .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:27 PM   #62
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy5 View Post
Hey AJ hope you are doing well, you are still my all time favorite =)
I didn't know you can't post over on GBN , PLEASE come back to Iowa I miss you, and send me a note if you have any plans too.

I would have never met you if it wasn't for GBN !
Aww thank you sweetie. I will be back some time next year like around March and I will keep in touch and let you know sweetie. Yes GBN brought us together! Yay!
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #63
BrookeMonroe
Your Secret Girlfriend

User ID: 60376
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
Seems to me most of the complaints are that the GBN limits the amount of Private Messages before one must support the site with a $25 donation per year to continue the privilege. If you don't think it's a benefit to you then move on.

That's $2.08 a month.
Except when you tried to do as they asked and pay but they dont get a response or explanation .. unexceptable .. If gonna run a site .. Run it & kerp people informed if why they have no access instead of recievings pms basically talking to you like you stupid & dont comprehend ., like sending links to bullshit threads rhat explain nothing instead of taking the time to address my problem .
BrookeMonroe is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:34 PM   #64
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed Brooke
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:16 PM   #65
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So I got told that if I wanted to try to use Grainbelt I had to get on here and apologize before he'll let me join, so I am sucking up my pride and apologizing.
Old 02-13-2015, 03:31 PM   #66
gregaustin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

I'm guessing there's an interesting backstory to this.
gregaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 05:52 PM   #67
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

no comment lol
Old 02-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #68
Sterling Archer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
So I got told that if I wanted to try to use Grainbelt I had to get on here and apologize before he'll let me join, so I am sucking up my pride and apologizing.
If this is true it speaks volumes. Apologize. WTF. Is this guy 7?

Your better then that Shayla
Sterling Archer is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 11:22 PM   #69
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well hon he wont let me pay the 25$ to get on there unless I do it and gbn is more popular up here in the midwest then eccie is I been told so I had to suck up my pride and do it or again he said I couldnt pay the 25$ to reactivate my account there.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:08 AM   #70
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

I tried GBN but just never clicked.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #71
DivingDeep
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by livn2do View Post
I tried GBN but just never clicked.
Same here.

Cheers.
DivingDeep is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #72
TeaBag_Plain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I got kicked off of GBN a few years ago for not being an active participant. I was using the PM service, but posting very infrequently. At that time (years ago), they only required that you post messages to stay active. A simple glance at the # of posts I have on this site should clue everyone in that I only post when I feel like I have something significant to contribute. So, that was the policy at the time, and I did not meet it. The donor requirements came soon after that.

Back then when I was still fairly active in the hobby (I am mostly retired now), I considered contributing to regain my membership, because it had been a very helpful site. The thing that dissuaded me was that I heard complaints from two different providers about the Publisher. One was having issues of a personal nature with him (ironically, she was the one who first introduced me to GBN). The other had professional complaints about him. Judging from some of the other posts here, there are other providers that have had issues with him as well. Note that this is all hearsay--I personally have never had any bad experiences with him; and these reports only present one side of the story.

My point with this post is not to defame the Publisher. I simply want to point out that GBN is his site. He's the one paying for the servers and keeping the site up. He has complete control of everything on there. If you are not ready to accept that, then don't use his site. In theory the same argument could apply to any online forum, but the size of ECCIE and its consequent decentralized organization make it less prone to that sort of issue. We have multiple moderators overseeing our region and I have never heard any complaints about any of them (then again, with my extremely low volume, I am probably not in a position to hear about any complaints either).
TeaBag_Plain is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:07 AM   #73
joeman2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I am very active on GBN and have been for a while now. It is very helpful in the midwest and I would highly recommend it. I joined ECCIE recently for a trip to Dallas and wanted to meet someone while there. This site seems quite helpful as well, but more for the larger cities so far in my digging around.

I suggest giving GBN a try if you are in the midwest. If you find $25 was not worth it to you, you're not out really anything.
joeman2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 10:16 AM   #74
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have found that it is well worth the "entry" fee.....I have gotten quite a few nice clients from there
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 03:38 PM   #75
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Except I did what hes told me to do now, and he still wont get back to me to tell me what I have to do, so as your giving his little message out about how great GBN is tell him unless your him to do what HES supposed to do now and do his job.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women