Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35578
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2018, 04:29 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Lusty you seem to be disenfranchised with life in America. You're a very hateful person with deep issues. And I hear you're a snitch
I'm beginning to believe this is a another handle for WTF!

When you guys start sensing your asses are getting handed to you in your discussions on here you begin to resort to marginalizing, ridiculing, and falsely accusing the opposition.

If your Dad was actually "active' in "the Agency" he made his "bread and butter" on "snitches"! But you want to use it as a derogatory reference .... do you also call people "fags" like WTF does to marginalize them and their ideas?

In the meantime have some more mushrooms.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:54 AM   #62
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

And were these the same "national media pundits" who marginalized and ridiculed the Vice-President of the United States of America for failing to STAND UP from behind the bullet proof shield in front of him in "enemy territory" to "honor" the North Koreans? They are fretting over a "chance of extortion," but want the VP to expose himself to death?

The next several years are going to be "fun"!
ABC, CBS, CNN, and the NYT reported he stood only for USA team. How about a link to a "mainstream media" source that marginalized or ridiculed him? And since when is South Korea "enemy territory"?
You just make shit up as you go along.

Quote:
Well feel comfortable in the notion that the Anti-Trump/Liberal media does also, along with a lot of other ignorant people.

Although given the context of the OP's general statement and "point" I would probably say the same with respect to those MEDIA CONCLUSIONS they are unwilling to BRAND ON OTHERS WITH WHOM THEY SHARE THEIR HATE FOR ALL THINGS TRUMP!

Parrots mindlessly repeat shit ... and we already have one of those: ButtScramble!
What national news outlet called porter a "wife beater"? If the original OP was referring to porter, then he is an example of those ignorant people you speak of. If he was referring to a convicted wife beater, after reading Brennan's statement, I would say the wife beater is the bigger threat.

Quote:
Hopefully Brennan will get tapped for perjury and go to prison like the Watergate witnesses who lied to Congress, since Clapper has stated that the Russian investigation "pales" in comparison to Watergate.
Clapper stated that,
"I have to say, though, that I think when you compare the two, that Watergate pales really in my view compared to what we're confronting now," he added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're doing everything you can to avoid putting this into proper perspective.

The libtard argument is so what - it was just a youthful indiscretion on the part of Brennan to vote for Gus Hall back in 1976, a protest vote, no biggie! I beg to differ. It shows an appalling lack of judgment. He was in his 20s and out of college, so he had studied Marxism and knew what he was doing.

Of course it wasn't a crime for this stooge to vote for the USA communist party, but how the fuck does he wind up in charge of our country's leading intelligence agency??? Oh yeah, odumbo appointed him. Odumbo probably viewed his "youthful indiscretion" as a plus! As far as odumbo was concerned, the only thing that might have looked better on Brennan's resume would have been membership in the Weather Underground with Bill Ayers!

And don't you appreciate the supreme irony here? A guy who admits voting for a US political party whose leader (Gus Hall) pledged fealty to the Kremlin winds up running an investigation into a US Presidential campaign accused of colluding with the Kremlin?
Differ all you want.
He told the truth about voting for Hall. Which doesn't mean he supports any specific aspect of communism. Who agrees with everything a candidate says? He explained he wasn't a communist, a repub, or a demo. Using a vote as a protest has long been done by college students (as well as many other groups). Also, the CIA had no problem with his response.
He made this public statement 4 months before trump took over so it didn't figure into him being selected by Obama or his resume.
Just because it escaped your notice 2 years ago doesn't make it relevant now.

Quote:
Hahaha... good one, papadoodoo. But I think ngiat's comment was partly tongue-in-cheek. You overlook that he said "today". Back in the days when Trumpy supported them, the dims were still tepidly pro-capitalist.
"Tepidly pro-capitalist"? Where did you get that idea at?
Obviously just your opinion.

Quote:
He most certainly did! He mentioned his 1976 vote for Gus Hall in direct response to the polygraph question "Have you ever worked with or for a group that was dedicated to the overthrow of the US?"

By claiming otherwise, your credibility just plummeted. It's stupid to deny plain English.
No he didn't.
He said,
"I said I was neither Democratic or Republican, but it was my way, as I was going to college, of signaling my unhappiness with the system, and the need for change. I said I'm not a member of the Communist Party, so the polygrapher looked at me and said, 'OK,' and when I was finished with the polygraph and I left and said, 'Well, I'm screwed.'"
You've been corrected multiple times in this thread.
If anyone's credibility has plummeted it's yours.

Quote:

When you guys start sensing your asses are getting handed to you in your discussions on here you begin to resort to marginalizing, ridiculing, and falsely accusing the opposition.

If your Dad was actually "active' in "the Agency" he made his "bread and butter" on "snitches"! But you want to use it as a derogatory reference .... do you also call people "fags" like WTF does to marginalize them and their ideas?

The last time I saw the word "fag" used was by the OP (other than your use).
Whenever you are getting your ass handed to you, you claim the opposite and bring up the marginalization, the ridicule,
name calling, mindreading and falsely accusing (in some combination). Things you do on a regular basis. You don't admit you do it and you don't provide examples.
But by far the most hypocritical thing and a bald face lie is that only one group does it.
You are completely disingenuous in your claim.

Anything to shift the focus.

I will accept the results of Mueller's investigation whatever it is.
Your claim of how liberals or anyone else will react to unfavorable finding is just your attempt at mind reading.
In other words how you will react.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:23 AM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
ABC, CBS, CNN, and the NYT reported he stood only for USA team.
Have you had your milk and cookies yet this morning?

It would help your disposition, along with a diaper change.

I can imagine how grumpy you get with a dirty diaper!
Old 02-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #64
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

The only comments you add are stupid, childish, and show that when you have nothing to say, you say something anyway. You go with what you know.
In your case, whiney little crybaby you are, you went with diapers.
Since you are stupid, I'm not marginalizing you by pointing it out. I couldn't ridicule you as much as you do yourself.
No false accusations because you are a hypocrite in regards to your "whine list".

Quote:
Have you had your milk and cookies yet this morning?

It would help your disposition, along with a diaper change.

I can imagine how grumpy you get with a dirty diaper!
Old 02-15-2018, 04:08 PM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... you went with diapers.
It's 100% you need 'em. So it was an easy guess.

Go grab a coloring book and calm down.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:49 PM   #66
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:52 PM   #67
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Please Lex, Sir, could you show me where the far right side of this board has been " handing people there asses in discussions" Could you give me an example. I believe you, I just cant find any. You are a legend sir. Back to my mushrooms
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:01 PM   #68
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Show me where Guy hall pledged fealty to the Kremlin.
"From 1959 until 1989, when Gus Hall attacked the initiatives taken by Mikhail Gorbachev in the Soviet Union, the Communist Party USA received a substantial subsidy from the Soviets. There is at least one receipt signed by Gus Hall in the KGB archives.[37] Starting with $75,000 in 1959, this was increased gradually to $3 million in 1987. This substantial amount reflected the party's loyalty to the Moscow line, in contrast to the Italian and later Spanish and British Communist parties, whose Eurocommunism deviated from the orthodox line in the late 1970s. Releases from the Soviet archives show that all national Communist parties that conformed to the Soviet line were funded in the same fashion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA

What do you want to argue now, papadoodoo? That loyalty is not the same as fealty lol?

This whole story is just too fucking rich! The irony is even deeper than I suggested earlier. Think about it.

After admitting he voted for a party that was directly and significantly funded by the Kremlin, John Brennan winds up at the head of the CIA supervising an investigation into whether the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Kremlin. Taking money from your Kremlin masters, as the USA Communist Party did for decades, is the ULTIMATE FORM OF COLLUSION!!!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 09:50 PM   #69
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
"From 1959 until 1989, when Gus Hall attacked the initiatives taken by Mikhail Gorbachev in the Soviet Union, the Communist Party USA received a substantial subsidy from the Soviets. There is at least one receipt signed by Gus Hall in the KGB archives.[37] Starting with $75,000 in 1959, this was increased gradually to $3 million in 1987. This substantial amount reflected the party's loyalty to the Moscow line, in contrast to the Italian and later Spanish and British Communist parties, whose Eurocommunism deviated from the orthodox line in the late 1970s. Releases from the Soviet archives show that all national Communist parties that conformed to the Soviet line were funded in the same fashion."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_USA

What do you want to argue now, papadoodoo? That loyalty is not the same as fealty lol?

This whole story is just too fucking rich! The irony is even deeper than I suggested earlier. Think about it.

After admitting he voted for a party that was directly and significantly funded by the Kremlin, John Brennan winds up at the head of the CIA supervising an investigation into whether the Trump campaign "colluded" with the Kremlin. Taking money from your Kremlin masters, as the USA Communist Party did for decades, is the ULTIMATE FORM OF COLLUSION!!!
Thank you. I like to have proof with my accusations.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 10:08 PM   #70
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
My take: Brennan didn't admit that the commies were dedicated to etc., he thought back to that vote & nervously wondered if that would qualify as such. He erred on the side of caution & told the CIA about his vote.

He feared repercussions if he answered no, he didn't admit that the commies were dedicated...
Holy Urinating Russian Hookers!

I can't believe the lengths to which you commie apologists will go trying to defend and normalize subversion!

Oh yeah... Brennan just wanted to "err on the side of caution" lol. He knew damn well the USA Communist Party fell squarely into the category described by his questioner. That knowledge, plus the fact that he knew he couldn't beat a polygraph, is why he blurted out that he voted for Gus Hall back in 1976. If Brennan didn't think our home-grown commies were "dedicated to the overthrow of the US" he would have just remained calm and answered no to the question.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:22 PM   #71
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
You've been corrected multiple times in this thread.
If anyone's credibility has plummeted it's yours.

Hahaha... right, you old drunkard. Being "corrected" by the dickmuncher is akin to being told you're fat by Rosie O'Donnell.

Why don't you take my credibility down another notch by calling CNN fake news, lol!
Old 02-15-2018, 11:26 PM   #72
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hahaha... right, you old drunkard. Being "corrected" by the dickmuncher is akin to being told you're fat by Rosie O'Donnell.

Why don't you take my credibility down another notch by calling CNN fake news, lol!
Your cocksucker avatar sure has nice tits. I bet you're a big hit with all the guys.
The CNN you affirmed as a credible and reliable source by using it in the OP?
Funny how you get pouty when you can't refute. Corrected I said and corrected you were.
Now reel up that fat lower lip so you don't trip on it yet again.
Old 02-15-2018, 11:59 PM   #73
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Brennan cast this vote in 1976 when he was 21. Mulligan.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:11 AM   #74
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
That knowledge, plus the fact that he knew he couldn't beat a polygraph, is why he blurted out that he voted for Gus Hall back in 1976. If Brennan didn't think our home-grown commies were "dedicated to the overthrow of the US" he would have just remained calm and answered no to the question.
I've taken a polygraph. "Beating it", "passing/failing" isn't how it works. There's a reason they're not admissible in courts. They aren't accurate.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 12:24 AM   #75
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Funny how you get pouty when you can't refute. Corrected I said and corrected you were.

I don't refute cocksuckers like you, I refudiate them. And you argue like a little bitch. Nancy Pelosi trained you well.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women