Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2019, 07:01 PM   #61
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you imagine that it's okay to accost an elderly, Jewish man peaceably drinking coffee because you and people like you were traumatized by the 2016 election outcome?

You're lying again. Tucker and Bongino are talking about how Odumbo has yet to speak out in Biden's defense.

If I wear a Nazi hat in public I need to be able to defend that. Im not a scardy cat like your #MeToGOPVictims
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:04 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
If I wear a Nazi hat in public I need to be able to defend that. Im not a scardy cat like your #MeToGOPVictims
The dim-retards are the new Nazi party. It was the shrieking Nazi harpy that was accosting the elderly Jewish man for his beliefs -- just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #63
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The dim-retards are the new Nazi party. It was the shrieking Nazi harpy that was accosting the elderly Jewish man for his beliefs -- just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
He is an enemy of the deep state
Old 04-05-2019, 07:11 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is an enemy of the deep state
It was the shrieking Nazi harpy that was accosting the elderly Jewish man for his beliefs -- just like the Nazis did in the '30s ... and you're as proud of her as Hitler was proud of his antisemitic thugs.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:15 PM   #65
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
So you imagine that it's okay to accost an elderly, Jewish man peaceably drinking coffee..
What an awful experience that must have been for him.

Quote:
A suspect is in custody after a shooting near the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Multiple casualties have been reported.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:16 PM   #66
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Taco Carlson will have him on with Fox and Friends to have the bewildered look and cry like little bitches. The GOP has been the Victim party GOP #Me too Im a Victim"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Yep, no doubt on that.

VICTIM!!

cry jussie, cry .. those mean trumpkins attacked u .. those MAGA MEANIES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLx5OY21Bk

BAHHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:18 PM   #67
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

It was the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted the elderly Jewish man for his beliefs, just like the Nazis did in the '30s. This Nazi bitch screeched about having him removed from her coffee shop and from her city, just like Hitler promised to remove the Jews from Germany. And you're as proud of her as Hitler was proud of his antisemitic thugs.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:22 PM   #68
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
It was the shrieking Nazi harpy that was accosting the elderly Jewish man for his beliefs, just like the Nazis did in the '30s. This Nazi bitch screeched about having him removed from her coffee shop and from her city, just like Hitler promised to remove the Jews from Germany. And you're as proud of her as Hitler was proud of his antisemitic thugs.
IB you are comedy gold. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Friday night sir.

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 07:26 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB you are comedy gold. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Friday night sir.

Go celebrate your shrieking Nazi harpy for accosting an elderly Jewish man for his beliefs, just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
Old 04-05-2019, 07:45 PM   #70
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes its very sad that the people of Pittsburg cant keep their worshipers safe. To many Beta men in Pittsburg. I think as a humanitarian gesture Ill get together a group of my altruistic friends and see if we can help the sissies in Pittsburg. Shout out to any Jews who want help. Pm me
Old 04-05-2019, 08:01 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes its very sad that the people of Pittsburg cant keep their worshipers safe. To many Beta men in Pittsburg. I think as a humanitarian gesture Ill get together a group of my altruistic friends and see if we can help the sissies in Pittsburg. Shout out to any Jews who want help. Pm me
What's sad is how you're a cheerleader for the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:04 PM   #72
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Go celebrate your shrieking Nazi harpy for accosting an elderly Jewish man for his beliefs, just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
IB stop walking down military memory lane. You were a private in the army who bunked with Nathan Phillips. I cant disclose detailed rw info. Besides I don't want to embarrass you. You had a great career for so a low IQ score, Nathan said you were very dependable when you walked the borders of Afghanistan shooting varmints and deadly bugs such as scorpions. Nathan said you two never encountered aa actual human but I want to thank you for you actual service. Just curious why di you and Nathan stay privates .

One more question. Why are all the modern day enlisted military nen such pussies/. I haven't seen a one that could take me. That's just a fact. If you can find one we can gave a sanctioned fight, boxing wrestling, MMA, it wont matter. Just an official sport. I will beat the cum out of him, we will need a licensed doctor or at you #MetoGPPVictim. Make sure he is profession so I don't get in trouble. I saw one guy who I thought could put up a good fight, Putin, He slapped Trump around, Sign him up. I think hes part of #MeTOGOP@Victim. Im tired of scardy cats. Get some one with some game. Not you metamusseel Generac checkers playin motherfuckers
Old 04-05-2019, 08:21 PM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IB stop walking down military memory lane. You were a private in the army who bunked with Nathan Phillips. I cant disclose detailed rw info. Besides I don't want to embarrass you. You had a great career for so a low IQ score, Nathan said you were very dependable when you walked the borders of Afghanistan shooting varmints and deadly bugs such as scorpions. Nathan said you two never encountered aa actual human but I want to thank you for you actual service. Just curious why di you and Nathan stay privates .

One more question. Why are all the modern day enlisted military nen such pussies/. I haven't seen a one that could take me. That's just a fact. If you can find one we can gave a sanctioned fight, boxing wrestling, MMA, it wont matter. Just an official sport. I will beat the cum out of him, we will need a licensed doctor or at you #MetoGPPVictim. Make sure he is profession so I don't get in trouble. I saw one guy who I thought could put up a good fight, Putin, He slapped Trump around, Sign him up. I think hes part of #MeTOGOP@Victim. Im tired of scardy cats. Get some one with some game. Not you metamusseel Generac checkers playin motherfuckers
Wasn't in Odumbo's version of the army. Ask Odumbo. Philip's is your bunk-mate in the dim-retard party. Meanwhile, you and your antisemitic harpies in Congress (Ocasio Cortes, Tlaib, Omar) really should reflect on how you're cheer-leading for the likes of the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted the elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:49 PM   #74
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
What's sad is how you're a cheerleader for the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted an elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
If hes a big enough man to walk in public with a Racist Hood on hes big enough to take care of him self. Granted it is possible hes a 74 year old pussie maybe hes a #MeGOPVictim. he obviously is a TDS
Old 04-05-2019, 08:51 PM   #75
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wasn't in Odumbo's version of the army. Ask Odumbo. Philip's is your bunk-mate in the dim-retard party. Meanwhile, you and your antisemitic harpies in Congress (Ocasio Cortes, Tlaib, Omar) really should reflect on how you're cheer-leading for the likes of the shrieking Nazi harpy who accosted the elderly Jewish man at a coffee shop for his beliefs: just like the Nazis did in the '30s.
I see your scared of my proposal. Scardy cat. Go make some dresses for your dolls seamstress

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women