Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2013, 07:39 AM   #61
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
To put this stupidity to rest, it was my knee, my right knee. The knee cap is now made of man made materials. If I tell you how it happened then you would look me up and I don't trust some of you pieces of shit.
Let me guess, you were on your knee's looking for a promotion!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #62
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Not even close, the above hide in the shadows and break the law. Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do, and they pass laws accordingly that apply to their state. I would say Coloradoans are much more closely aligned to the criminals (your opinion) that founded our country when the Brits tried to overstep their authority and infringed upon their liberty.
Yes, they are the new Founding Fathers. Moron.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #63
CJ7
Valued Poster

Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do

then in a democratic vote, the chickenshit running in their blood takes over, and they vote against themselves.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:52 AM   #64
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
To put this stupidity to rest...
The proper way to "put this stupidity to rest" is to stop starting threads touting the secession of a small group of Colorado or California counties. If you understood anything about the Constitution and the way our government works, you would obviously realize that the probability of that succeeding is exactly zero.

Got that, professor?
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #65
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Coloradoans proudly tell the government how stupid they are, what they are going to do

then in a democratic vote, the chickenshit running in their blood takes over, and they vote against themselves.
You are confusing two different topics. One was a "fuck you" message to the federal government. The other had nothing to do with sending a message to the feds.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #66
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are confusing two different topics. One was a "fuck you" message to the federal government. The other had nothing to do with sending a message to the feds.

lets not send our message with a vote ?

can't blame them, apparently they didn't want anyone to know how impossibly stupid their 51st state plan really was ... somebody must have told them how high the congressional fence really was

at least they were sharp enough to go smoke a joint and blow it off ... HAHAHAHAHAHA
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #67
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
The proper way to "put this stupidity to rest" is to stop starting threads touting the secession of a small group of Colorado or California counties. If you understood anything about the Constitution and the way our government works, you would obviously realize that the probability of that succeeding is exactly zero.

Got that, professor?
If you knew my qualifications....never mind. You'll never get it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #68
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
lets not send our message with a vote ?

can't blame them, apparently they didn't want anyone to know how impossibly stupid their 51st state plan really was ... somebody must have told them how high the congressional fence really was

at least they were sharp enough to go smoke a joint and blow it off ... HAHAHAHAHAHA
The message from the dems in Colorado to the repubs, is you are stuck with us and we have a new tax stream in town. The repubs have lost a lot of their power in the state (tax revenue), and they know it. But at least they stood up and fought. Living on your knees, is not living.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #69
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The message from the dems in Colorado to the repubs, is you are stuck with us and we have a new tax stream in town. The repubs have lost a lot of their power in the state (tax revenue), and they know it. But at least they stood up and fought. Living on your knees, is not living.
so the dems passed a pot law that produces revenue for their state, and the repubs fought it and have done nothing in return?

my oh my.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #70
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
So, the California state employees that are members of CALPERS and are looking for federal bailouts to save their bloated pensions and benefits are "historically disadvantaged" how?

And as government employees, they ARE the power structure - or at least part of it. So, what exactly were they shut out of and how?

I have similar questions about General Motors, Chrysler, and the UAW. Who "historically disadvantaged" them? Nissan? And what was the "power structure" they were shut out of? Customers?

Fill me in.
I thought you were referring to general welfare programs for poor minorities.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 01:20 PM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Working on his knee's. NQNS huh JD!

Quote:
Living on your knees, is not living.
Shit that is how JD blew out his knee cap!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:06 PM   #72
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
so the dems passed a pot law that produces revenue for their state, and the repubs fought it and have done nothing in return?

my oh my.
You really need to get out of Texas and off the board for a while, not every issue is a repub or dem issue, and is not a fight. See what the rest of the world is all about. Prohibition was ended by the people, not a political party. It was a voter initiative.

The second issue is really more about the urban vs. suburban. The fact is though, that the urban is mostly blue and the suburban north is mostly red. Due to recent laws passed by the dems that hurt these northern counties, they got a little butthurt. The north, which is where all the oil and gas (money) simply doesn't have the power (all the money) it once had and the dems don't have to back down as much anymore. It's not as massively complicated as you are making it out to be.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #73
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You actually TEACH, Barleycorn? What a fucking embarrassment!

Quote:
If you knew my qualifications....never mind. You'll never get it.
Qualifications for what, professor? ECCIE Political Forum ignoramus of the month?

Start paying attention, dumbass. You've continually failed to demonstrate even the tiniest sliver of ability or willingness to learn anything from the discussion in this thread, let alone any of the others you started on the same subject. (Or from any other source, for that matter.)

Almost every paragraph you write is a grammatical, punctuational, and syntactical abomination. And you seem to have a tendency to misspell about every tenth word. Put another way, you come off as an ignorant, uneducated hillbilly.

Other than that, I'm sure your "qualifications" are in fine order!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #74
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Captain nightgown, I will put my spelling, even at 3 AM, against anyone here. My understanding of the Constitution, though maybe not as good as a constitutional scholar like Obama, is very good. That understanding is so much better than 95% of the people in this site. I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be). You don't post very often nightie but I will take great care in looking over your work from now on. I don't grade on a curve.

Might as well announce it now. I am going to put WTF on ignore. His latest posts have nothing to do with the topics at hand. They are merely unprovoked attacks of a very personal nature. They are a condemnation of his character or lack thereof. So like FuckZup before you......you're gone.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #75
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Captain nightgown, I will put my spelling, even at 3 AM, against anyone here. My understanding of the Constitution, though maybe not as good as a constitutional scholar like Obama, is very good. That understanding is so much better than 95% of the people in this site. I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be). You don't post very often nightie but I will take great care in looking over your work from now on. I don't grade on a curve.

Might as well announce it now. I am going to put WTF on ignore. His latest posts have nothing to do with the topics at hand. They are merely unprovoked attacks of a very personal nature. They are a condemnation of his character or lack thereof. So like FuckZup before you......you're gone.
I don't quote cases or throw out citations because you learn to speak to the level of the your audience (or class as the case may be).

care to try that one again Ace ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women