Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2021, 03:16 PM   #61
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Though i don't expect actual facts to penetrate;
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

I also don't expect you or anyone else in here to be able to differentiate between encouraging peaceful protesters to continue peacefully protesting to speak out against something that actually happened (an unarmed black man being killed over a counterfeit $20 bill) and lying while encouraging an armed mob to get pissed off and "take our country back" over something that didn't happen (stolen election).
Peaceful protestors 🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests#

Death(s): 19+ (as of June 8, 2020)[a]

Arrested: 14,000+[3]

Property damage: $500 million in Minneapolis–Saint Paul (May 26–-June 6, 2020)[4]

$1–2 billion in insured damages in the United States (May 26–June 8, 2020)[5]
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 03:37 PM   #62
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Yeah, ok. Because Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Lin Wood and Don Jr all lie to you about the election being stolen, then the "speculation" that the election was stolen is proof that there must be some truth to it.

That's how it works in Trumpistan, i suppose.
And the riots that burned down whole blocks and all the injuries that happened during them were all mostly peaceful because CNN said so. Geesh
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:31 PM   #63
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Though i don't expect actual facts to penetrate;
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ha...otesters-bail/

I also don't expect you or anyone else in here to be able to differentiate between encouraging peaceful protesters to continue peacefully protesting to speak out against something that actually happened (an unarmed black man being killed over a counterfeit $20 bill) and lying while encouraging an armed mob to get pissed off and "take our country back" over something that didn't happen (stolen election).

Oh Doove.... Even you are smarter than to believe any of that..
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:50 PM   #64
keeponrisin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
And the riots that burned down whole blocks and all the injuries that happened during them were all mostly peaceful because CNN said so. Geesh
Using ron johnson logic..those were trump supporters
keeponrisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:07 AM   #65
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Wanker View Post
Peaceful protestors 🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests#

Death(s): 19+ (as of June 8, 2020)[a]

Arrested: 14,000+[3]

Property damage: $500 million in Minneapolis–Saint Paul (May 26–-June 6, 2020)[4]

$1–2 billion in insured damages in the United States (May 26–June 8, 2020)[5]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
When you learn to read, and understand what i actually said, get back to me and we'll talk.

Until then, let's talk about the treasonous Trump and his traitorous insurrectionists - since, after all, he is the subject of this thread.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:15 AM   #66
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeponrisin View Post
Using ron johnson logic..those were trump supporters
Speaking of which, let's read about the Trump supporter firing off an AK-47 at one of the riots that our friends CK and Wanker blame on the peaceful protesters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uring-n1244562
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 09:17 AM   #67
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
When you learn to read, and understand what i actually said, get back to me and we'll talk.

Until then, let's talk about the treasonous Trump and his traitorous insurrectionists - since, after all, he is the subject of this thread.

Lol. I read it right the first time, but you're making a moot point.
Harris knew the rioters being arrested weren't peaceful protestors when she made that statement. The rioting was at its worst at that time, yet she publicly solicited donations to bail them out anyway.
Her intentions were obvious. She blatantly supported the violence and even gave a shout out for it to continue.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:20 AM   #68
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Speaking of which, let's read about the Trump supporter firing off an AK-47 at one of the riots that our friends CK and Wanker blame on the peaceful protesters.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uring-n1244562
With all of the BLM looting, arson. property. damage and murder that. happened. at those "protests" you want to talk about this guy. Okay, have at it.
Old 02-24-2021, 02:17 PM   #69
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol. I read it right the first time, but you're making a moot point.
And you're making inane assumptions.

Quote:
Harris knew the rioters being arrested weren't peaceful protestors when she made that statement. The rioting was at its worst at that time, yet she publicly solicited donations to bail them out anyway.
Puhhhleeeeeeeze. There were plenty of peaceful protesters being arrested. Save your nonsense for your circle-jerk friends
Quote:
Her intentions were obvious. She blatantly supported the violence and even gave a shout out for it to continue.
Oh? A shout out for it to continue? The violence? Show me where she said anything of the sort.
Now Trump, Trump on the other hand put out a video telling the traitorous violent insurrectionists that he loved them. Loved. Ivanka called them Patriots. Patriots, as they were hunting down Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. Patriots.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:19 PM   #70
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
With all of the BLM looting, arson. property. damage and murder that. happened. at those "protests" you want to talk about this guy. Okay, have at it.
Yup. Because if his identity wasn't known, you'd be perfectly happy blaming ANTIFA or BLM protesters for what he did. If you think he's the only one this applies to, then i can't help ya.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:36 PM   #71
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
And you're making inane assumptions.

Puhhhleeeeeeeze. There were plenty of peaceful protesters being arrested. Save your nonsense for your circle-jerk friends
Oh? A shout out for it to continue? The violence? Show me where she said anything of the sort.
Now Trump, Trump on the other hand put out a video telling the traitorous violent insurrectionists that he loved them. Loved. Ivanka called them Patriots. Patriots, as they were hunting down Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. Patriots.
Lol! Circle-jerk friends? None of my friends are on Eccie..... that I know of at least. Are your circle-jerk friends here? Meh nevermind, better to keep that private. 😉

Trump and Ivanka were addressing everyone at the the capital, not just the few that went nuts. Most people there were patriots.
At the BLM/Antifa Floyd insurrection☺ there were some peaceful protestors, but mostly rioters. You really think that the bail money Harris was raising was selectively given to the few peaceful that were arrested, puhhhleeeeeeeze!
Let's compare damage done by the so called capital insurrectionists to Antifa and BLM insurrectionists. No contest there man. Watch a few of those Floyd riot videos., Ah, but you might have to go to conservative channel because you won't find them on CNN, MSNBC and alike. They didn't even acknowledge they were happening. Thats Strange, don't you think? Fox covered both the Floyd and the Capital violence. Hell, we even had to tell you guys about this Cuomo fiasco. Yeah, we knew what was going on a long time ago because our media acfually reported it. You should try watching news from both sides sometime. It's uncomfortable and enraging but can be eye opening at times.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:19 AM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump and Ivanka were addressing everyone at the the capital, not just the few that went nuts. Most people there were patriots.
Funny, given that Trump spoke to everyone....and then 2 hours into the insurrection he made another statement telling them he loved them.

Quote:
At the BLM/Antifa Floyd insurrection☺ there were some peaceful protestors, but mostly rioters.
That's just a lie. Watching FOX and listening to Project Veritas, no doubt you only heard about the rioters, but if you think the majority were rioters then you're just not a particularly bright individual.

Quote:
Let's compare damage done by the so called capital insurrectionists to Antifa and BLM insurrectionists. No contest there man.
LOL. First off, not one BLM rioter ever claimed Biden or Harris (or any other Democratic politician) encouraged their participation. Secondly, the "BLM rioters" were thugs, punks, and trash who frankly, probably don't even vote, let alone vote for Democrats. Third, the "BLM rioters", to the extent that they even gave a damn about the issue they were using as an excuse to riot, were rioting based on actual facts that occurred. The Trump Terrorists were rioting based on a conspiracy theory, a lie, put forth by Donald freakin' Trump. The Trump Terrorists were there because Donald J Trump got his fe fes hurt. If he acted like a normal Presidential loser, the Capitol riots don't happen. The BLM riots had zero to do with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. If they didn't exist, the BLM riots still happened.

But do go on.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 12:41 PM   #73
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Funny, given that Trump spoke to everyone....and then 2 hours into the insurrection he made another statement telling them he loved them.

That's just a lie. Watching FOX and listening to Project Veritas, no doubt you only heard about the rioters, but if you think the majority were rioters then you're just not a particularly bright individual.

LOL. First off, not one BLM rioter ever claimed Biden or Harris (or any other Democratic politician) encouraged their participation. Secondly, the "BLM rioters" were thugs, punks, and trash who frankly, probably don't even vote, let alone vote for Democrats. Third, the "BLM rioters", to the extent that they even gave a damn about the issue they were using as an excuse to riot, were rioting based on actual facts that occurred. The Trump Terrorists were rioting based on a conspiracy theory, a lie, put forth by Donald freakin' Trump. The Trump Terrorists were there because Donald J Trump got his fe fes hurt. If he acted like a normal Presidential loser, the Capitol riots don't happen. The BLM riots had zero to do with Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. If they didn't exist, the BLM riots still happened.

But do go on.
I agree they were thugs. I'm not claiming they were democrats. But the dems didn't seem to mind what they were doing. It didn't stop Harris from soliciting donations to bail out the thugs. Billions in damage death and violence takes more than a few thugs it was most of them, watch the videos. Fox and independant journalists didn't stage actors, It really happened.
You don't think it's odd that not one democrat or the media even acknowledged the violence until it was highlighted at the Republican Convention? They could no longer pretend it didn't happen because the convention was broadcast on major networks.
Most of the DC politicians on both sides are human garbage, but democrats have taken it to a new level. They don't care enough about human life, property, and business owners to even acknowledge the destruction. Not one democrat came forward to demand justice for those victims. Why is that Doove?
Old 02-25-2021, 03:11 PM   #74
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree they were thugs. I'm not claiming they were democrats. But the dems didn't seem to mind what they were doing. It didn't stop Harris from soliciting donations to bail out the thugs.
Meanwhile, i'm paying for the defense of a bunch of traitors who hoped to kill the VP and The Speaker of the House. At Trump's urging. But keep whining about raising funds for bail.
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/n...d-50c223ea77ce
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 03:45 PM   #75
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Meanwhile, i'm paying for the defense of a bunch of traitors who hoped to kill the VP and The Speaker of the House. At Trump's urging. But keep whining about raising funds for bail.
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/n...d-50c223ea77ce
At Trump's urging? Don't be ridiculous. Which Trump quote are you claiming urged violence? I'm sure you won''t find something and take it out of context. Please make sure it's a clear call to violence like what Maxine Waters said.
Still wondering why the Dem silence during the Floyd riots?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women