Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codybeast View Post
A) I didn't realize it was a win-lose monger vs provider type of scenario or that providers in general were getting bullied here.

I feel like we are going to get into some semantic ridiculousness over the word "bullying". I will get into that later, but something is going on, right? There is a thread by a guy called, "quit being a dick", and in this thread where several guys admitted to being a jackass for the hell of it and there was a general discussion about whether some of the gentlemen on here might be sociopaths. So, win/lose scenario among provider and monger. No, not really what i was getting at. That comment had to do with the board in general. I will leave it to you to read the prior posts in the thread, but a lot of that conversation had to do with gentlemen who stay on the board in search of attention and/or some perceived power over the ladies by their involvement/and sometimes constant presence on the board. Not only that, but those members who seem to be particulary negative attention seekers. My comment was really a compliment to most of the men I have met through this board. Those that are the negative attention seekers are also noticed by the many other men on this board. And sometimes, they appreciate having female voices who will offer, say, a counter-voice. Mine may not always be the most eloquent or most perceptive, but when I have spoken my mind in certain threads, I almost always get contacted by a few people who seem to appreciate that.

B) "At the end of the day, we win" sounds like a classic case of GPS.

Okay. More accurately put, a lot of women don't want to speak their mind on here for various reasons, but because there are a lot of really great men on here who do not like a lot of the negativity thrown at women, it sometimes works out in reaching potential clientele. That is what I meant by "win".

It is my belief that he who finishes the day with cash still in pocket is the undisputed winner.

I don't hold to that philosophy at all. Donald Trump has a lot more money than me, but I would rather be me.

When a monger books an hour session for what took him two or three days to earn he loses big time but when she makes the monger feel good enough he justifies it to himself.

So, if you feel like you lose big time everytime you book an appointment with someone, why do you continue to do it?

Make no mistake about it he still realizes he just blew three days earnings just to scratch a momentary itch.
If she refuses his biz because of silly posts he wins by default. A simple self rub n tug in an emergency (No such thing) and it's like she never existed. Meanwhile he's relieved with $$$ still in his wallet as she waits for the nicer board poster to call.
There are far easier/safer instant alternatives to spending $$$ per hour just to scratch a momentary itch.

So ya'll keep saying. My feeling is there is a reason this is called the oldest profession. Scratching that itch in another way just doesn't seem to work as well.

If the money is burning a hobby hole in his pocket then Eccie is only a drop in the bucket as far as resources available to both provider and monger.
Very true, on both ends.

Seriously, my apologies for divulging information I shouldn't have. I completely understand whatever action the moderators need to take here. Was my mistake. Won't happen again.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #62
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Oh I see , particularly intelligent chimpanzee was a compliment . Funny I found it insulting .
When you look at this , do you see highest poster is a provider ?

DallasRain 28560
geniusman 23582
pyramider 20441
CuteOldGuy 20033
Mokoa 18224
Still Looking 17623
offshoredrilling 15444
Chica Chaser 14952
WTF 14060
Yssup Rider 13375
dearhunter 13371
johnnybax 12838
Sweet N Little 12558
Eccie Addict 11059
Mojojo 11040
Old 09-15-2013, 10:44 PM   #63
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
. So you'll see girls speak up then duck out a lot, which might appear that the girls have lost for those who put stock in last-man-standing types of debates. But...well...the girls are actually just busy with their new clientele and therefore disinterested in sitting around on the boards arguing.
Anyone wonder where I was after my half-hour post? Here's your answer.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #64
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Anyone wonder where I was after my half-hour post? Here's your answer.
+1 UP

...errr...*yup
Old 09-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #65
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Oh I see , particularly intelligent chimpanzee was a compliment . Funny I found it insulting .
When you look at this , do you see highest poster is a provider ?
A provider who is goddamn successful with her travels around the US at that. What she's doing is marketing. What y'all are doing is...well...we aren't sure. THAT'S WHY THIS GODDAMN THREAD EXISTS!* (Now as to what I'm doing, oh...who the fuck knows. I'm calling it intensive research.)

*I'm not shouting at you, RR, I'm just shouting out at the crowd. It's an effective public speaking method once you realize that you're making an important point as you make it. I'd also take a long breath after yelling that line then come on in with a slow, quiet "now look, we can all agree that blah blah blah" and I'd repeat all of my best points in a more organized and gentle way. Then I'd win a phallic shaped crystal trophy that would double as a classy plug.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #66
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Well, I am prostituting (marketing) and pimping (selling) myself, funny that I have such high expenses.
Old 09-16-2013, 01:05 AM   #67
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
IMHO, the people who post the most frequently here are those who have no RW life to speak of. They truly have nothing better to do with their time, and being big man on the board makes them feel special. Everyone wants attention, to be popular. Those who have never been the cool guy at the party now feel validated because of their imagined significance on a hooker board. The very fact that you're on the board in the first place says two things: 1) that you've got no game anymore, otherwise you wouldn't have to pay for it, right? And 2) that you're successful enough to be able to pay for the company of a number of gorgeous women (of all shapes and sizes). And yet, instead of focusing on the fact that you're financially successful, you're still wanting to be king of the anthill. King of a fucking hooker board. I mean, really, how ridiculous is this whole thing? Ooooh, I have 10 million posts! I'm popular! Even if no one likes what I have to say, I can post all day long and SOMEONE will read it and respond and I'll feel better about myself! And fuck my RW job or my family that I should be focusing on right now, we have hooker issues to discuss all day long. Oh wait, some of you don't have RW jobs or families. Carry on.

Instead of being able to pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments, you sit and stew over your failures, which makes you angry and bitter (and maybe you're alone because you only paid for an hour), and then you post some more rude shit, and the fucking cycle starts all over again.
Brilliant!
Old 09-16-2013, 01:52 AM   #68
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
A provider who is goddamn successful with her travels around the US at that. What she's doing is marketing. What y'all are doing is...well...we aren't sure. THAT'S WHY THIS GODDAMN THREAD EXISTS!* (Now as to what I'm doing, oh...who the fuck knows. I'm calling it intensive research.)

*I'm not shouting at you, RR, I'm just shouting out at the crowd. It's an effective public speaking method once you realize that you're making an important point as you make it. I'd also take a long breath after yelling that line then come on in with a slow, quiet "now look, we can all agree that blah blah blah" and I'd repeat all of my best points in a more organized and gentle way. Then I'd win a phallic shaped crystal trophy that would double as a classy plug.
Hey Jenn , care to tell me the tone of my post prior to these post .
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=31
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=46
If you go back and read this thread , you will find only after taking offense to some basically mean spirited , insulting post that were made , my post were benign . And even after that , all that is being done is pointing out the rules being broken . Boundaries I'm very familiar with . At no time did I take offense to Scarlett , You , or anyone else . I know the difference between friendly banter , and obvious man hating , mean spirited , insulting remarks . Which as you might imagine , a lot of other potential clients have now read . Guaranteed 2 ladies will never be seeing any request other than F off from me ! Don't take off the gloves unless you're ready for a fight . And at least 2 of you should be on 12 day vacations , which I feel you got sucked into making a mistake , don't feel the same hatred coming from you .
Old 09-16-2013, 02:36 AM   #69
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

RR, I'm too lazy to do research to let you know what I think about your tone (we covered my laziness earlier, I thought) but I will say this about your linked posts: Both Anne and Claire are reputable providers, intelligent women, thoughtful posters, and they make me want to give a lot of hugs (I'm a hug slut). Sure, there's a bit of entitlement from the women and even a bit of man-hating that goes on in this place, but this surely ain't it and these ladies surely aren't appropriate examples of it. There absolutely are women who are just in it for the money, who get a thrill out of the power switch of getting paid for something that they sometimes feel a man feels entitled to receive, and just plain bitches, but this surely ain't a case of that, either.

From what I can tell, and I could be wrong, some of the girls are just goddamn fatigued by the negativity in this place lately. Some get sassy when things go sour, some get burnt out and NCNS, some just duck out entirely because they don't see the value in staying active. You can say "but they shouldn't be so butt-hurt" or "but they should get thicker skin" or "but I'm not being a dick" or "but I'm a nice guy in real life!" but that doesn't really matter. I'm not saying you specifically are pissing anyone off, but this place sorta stinks lately. And as several female posters have previously established, this board is great for branding and marketing for their business. Many will be around regardless if the threads are about puppies and unicorns or ANGRY ANGRY, but speaking up to try to steer the conversation back to a good spot is only natural.

I usually look at ideas more than posters behind the ideas, so I sometimes wind up being more pointed at a particular person completely by accident. But I'm also tender-hearted and when people think I'm singling them out I feel bad about it, even if it's wholly unintentional, even if it's just a group of strangers on a hooker forum. I know we've butted heads a bit this week, but it's not really intentional on my part, but I would certainly understand if you think I'm a cunt...or something. I also have a tendency to use the second person more than the third, so my "but YOU should...and YOU can" are more "but PEOPLE should...and PEOPLE can" and less "hey you specific person, you ought to..." I don't know why I feel like explaining myself, but my therapist says I should stop. HA!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:48 AM   #70
Stefany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 196260
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
RR, I'm too lazy to do research to let you know what I think about your tone (we covered my laziness earlier, I thought) but I will say this about your linked posts: Both Anne and Claire are reputable providers, intelligent women, thoughtful posters, and they make me want to give a lot of hugs (I'm a hug slut). Sure, there's a bit of entitlement from the women and even a bit of man-hating that goes on in this place, but this surely ain't it and these ladies surely aren't appropriate examples of it. There absolutely are women who are just in it for the money, who get a thrill out of the power switch of getting paid for something that they sometimes feel a man feels entitled to receive, and just plain bitches, but this surely ain't a case of that, either.

From what I can tell, and I could be wrong, some of the girls are just goddamn fatigued by the negativity in this place lately. Some get sassy when things go sour, some get burnt out and NCNS, some just duck out entirely because they don't see the value in staying active. You can say "but they shouldn't be so butt-hurt" or "but they should get thicker skin" or "but I'm not being a dick" or "but I'm a nice guy in real life!" but that doesn't really matter. I'm not saying you specifically are pissing anyone off, but this place sorta stinks lately. And as several female posters have previously established, this board is great for branding and marketing for their business. Many will be around regardless if the threads are about puppies and unicorns or ANGRY ANGRY, but speaking up to try to steer the conversation back to a good spot is only natural.

I usually look at ideas more than posters behind the ideas, so I sometimes wind up being more pointed at a particular person completely by accident. But I'm also tender-hearted and when people think I'm singling them out I feel bad about it, even if it's wholly unintentional, even if it's just a group of strangers on a hooker forum. I know we've butted heads a bit this week, but it's not really intentional on my part, but I would certainly understand if you think I'm a cunt...or something. I also have a tendency to use the second person more than the third, so my "but YOU should...and YOU can" are more "but PEOPLE should...and PEOPLE can" and less "hey you specific person, you ought to..." I don't know why I feel like explaining myself, but my therapist says I should stop. HA!
+1
Old 09-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #71
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Like I said , I have no problem with your post . I can jab back and forth and not care 'til it crosses that line ......... same one I think the ladies are pissed about . There was nobody on this board that i wouldn't sit down and have drinks with , 'til now . That underlying ugliness is huge warning sign to me . And in my opinion , expresses self loathing and distain for the things they do . I'd almost bet that my actual time on the boards is less than the so called UTR ( my fucking ass ) . Just when I do come on I post in 3 cities and a private area that most are not allowed . So when I do post it's 4 post every time , they add up . Total time per day about 1hr . Personally I would leave the psychiatry to the qualified . There's nobody in this place who is not fucked up some way , don't give a shit how much you think you're all together . Especially wouldn't forget where I was 9 or 10 months ago as another .
Old 09-16-2013, 04:12 AM   #72
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Just fyi, I am not calling all of you guys assholes. I am just asking why some of you ACT like assholes on the board, but are nice in person? I just want to know the motivation behind the nonsense. But, a wise person once told me you can't expect sane reactions from an insane person/situation etc.

We are women here. Yes, hookers are women too. Yes, both have feelings. We are tender and delicate and get our feelings hurt. Isn't that part of the reason men like women? All part of the things that encompass femininity?

It really sucks to be intimate with people and come on a board and have them speak about you as if you are less than human. It wears on you. It's not healthy. Some of you guys may say well...than don't come on the board. But the board is more than an exchange of information for many of us.

It's comparable to sitting down at your desk at work and well...doing work. But all the while, working in a combative negative place that just sucks the happiness right out of you, if you let it.We have a vested interested and it just really does fucking suck for our work days on the board to be filled with such negativity and meanness. I am not talking about anyone in particular or singling any one person out, because Lord knows this shit has been going on for a LOOOONNNNGG time here.

Girls hardly ever get on here and speak their mind. Lord forbid! There is only one thread and some of you are already so butt hurt, yall are acting worse than us women! SEE! IT. DOES. NOT. FEEL.GOOD. Imagine more threads like this. You guys would freak out. The male ego' can't handle it!!! I say that with all due respect.

I have no vendetta. I am not angry at anyone. It just makes me sad that people are so senselessly mean and I want to know why. That is all.

I know I am not going to change anything here.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #73
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Not sooo much butthurt as disgusted . You ladies are in the business of selling illusion , pull the curtain down and expose the Wizard , what is left . Nothing ! Just the end of a movie with no sequel . Obviously I'm not offended by all of you , just the two that decided to get mega ugly . At the end of the day remember , you don't see me , I keep money in pocket . I don't see you , and you get no money . Not quite the same . There will always be someone to take mine . As to speculation to why we are here on the boards . Sometimes it's just easier to set up a time and place to have a good time . Doesn't mean it's the only source of womanly companionship . Just amazingly convenient . And a source of finding your physical preference that you could not otherwise do , without tons more time involved .
Old 09-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #74
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Not sooo much butthurt ...
I don't believe you.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:17 AM   #75
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
... I know I am not going to change anything here.
Don't be so sure.

Nonetheless, beautiful post(s).
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women