Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2018, 10:33 AM   #61
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

November 8, 2017. I got a text from a provider I had become friendly with toward the end of last year. She asked if she could call me, and I said yes. It was around lunch time at my work so I had some time. It was unusual because while we had texted quite a bit before that, she had never called me before, and her words in the text conveyed that she was very upset about something that happened.

When I answered the phone, she was inconsolable. Crying uncontrollably, practically hyperventilating. It took a good while to calm her down before I could even find out what was wrong.

What was wrong is that she had been verbally accosted and physically assaulted by a provider in the parking lot of her day job. Yelling obscenities and pushing her down to the ground. A provider that she had previously worked with for a pimp that she got involved with before she knew any better, and had left because of his physical abuse of her. The provider who attacked her also told her she'd better not tell anyone about them or they'd spread stories about her having STDs and being pimped. Does that sound familiar?

In an appointment well prior to this I had asked if she was still working with the other provider (not knowing about the pimp at the time), because I was thinking I might be interested in a double. She simply responded that she was not working with her anymore and said she wanted to keep it quiet so asked me not to tell anyone. She did not mention anything about the pimp or anything else at that time.

Between that appointment, and the next time I saw her, this happened:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060046659

So, a pimp got careless and got caught texting me as her. At the time I didn't know any more than that I wanted nothing more to do with the provider he was mimicking.

The provider involved in that was the same one my friend had previously worked with for the pimp. I mentioned it to her next time I saw her, and that's when she opened up and told me her story about having worked with this pimp when she first got into the business before knowing any better and leaving to go independent because she feared for her life.

She told me a lot of things.

Him throwing her across the room and telling her he wasn't going to kill her, just fuck her face up so badly that no one would ever want her again.

About the other provider that was with them watching as he beat her and doing nothing, even leaving the room so he could beat her more severely and she wouldn't have to see it.

Making her sleep beside him with the other provider in the room, hitting her when he wanted his dick sucked, and her doing it because she was so scared and wanted to do anything to make it out alive and see her children again.

Just little things like that.

After the parking lot incident in November, she had visitors to her house, banging on the windows to scare her and her kids. But there was more to come.

The pimp found out about her ex-husband and paid him a visit, bringing along copies of her eccie ads, pictures, and reviews to out her to him. At that time he also mentioned my name, saying something along the lines that I'd told the provider still with him that my friend had talked shit about her, which was untrue, I had stopped seeing that provider well before this and had no contact with her, I even had her number blocked and had her blocked on P411 as well. Another hobbyist's name was also mentioned but I will not disclose it. My friend's ex is not involved in the hobby in any way, so the only purpose mentioning my name could have served was to try to draw me into the conflict. Well, mission accomplished on that one I guess.

I was not at all pleased about this pimp using my name, so posted a semi-critical private comment (which happened to be true BTW) in one of her reviews, knowing that he would have a male handle to see it and wouldn't be able to keep himself from responding. Sure enough, I got a PM shortly after that from the provider's handle asking why I was "throwing shade" at her in private comments on reviews. Odd that she would know that, but "she" covered by saying that it's common knowledge that negative comments are made in private.

We had lots of unpleasant PMs back and forth, including "her" saying that my friend's ex that she had been outed to was now pimping her. Does that sound familiar? On my last PM at the time I said that I would leave "her" alone on the forum, both publicly and privately, in exchange for leaving my friend (and me) alone. As I mentioned before, I 100% lived up to that until this week. This is over at least 10 PMs back and forth, maybe more, so I had plenty of time to get used to the writing style, which is very, very similar to that used by Buxom Beauty.

My friend has been reluctant to post on eccie in any way due to what she's been afraid will be done to and said about her if she does. Mostly she she does not even post ads anymore because of not wanting to rile up her tormentors. But, due to making friends with me and some provider friends, she's gotten a little more confident lately and started posting some. Sure enough, as soon as she did, the provider posted in her thread. On the surface it was pleasant enough, but it was meant to send a message of intimidation, as my friend well understood when she saw it.

I don't have proof about Buxom Beauty being a pimp other than recognizing the writing style and knowing that she was with the same provider that's still with the pimp, for a time. Looking at her reviews might be instructive. As would going back and reading "her" opening post in the context of what I've told you:

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=20

Does that sound more like a sympathetic fellow provider or a butthurt, vengeful pimp who wants to say something but knows he can't without wrecking his business, so hides behind a provider account to do it?

A good question to ask would be why Buxom Beauty suddenly resurfaced again after being dormant since her last post and review in early November. I'm sure there will be some excuse given for that, but here's my theory:

The other account the pimp posts under is still viable, a money maker. He doesn't engage in drama with that account, it would be bad for business. But, if you have an account for someone who isn't really with you any more, you have a bully pulpit and nothing to lose. Food for thought.

I have been sitting on this for 4 months because I've not wanted to cause drama over it and especially not wanted to cause any problems for my provider friend. All of this was posted with her knowledge and approval. She may or may not choose to speak (and I certainly wouldn't blame her if she didn't), but someone should speak for her because this is fucking bullshit.

There you go, pimp. Let's do this.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #62
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Everything Spanky has said is true. I’ve heard our provider friend’s account of violence, intimidation and outing suffered at the hands of this pimp firsthand. She’s told me about his threats of ruining her with slander, if she dare breathe a word to anyone. She called me the day they came to her job, in hysterics. Despite all this, I’ve encouraged the provider in question to stand up and tell her story. I know the pimps power over her lies in being allowed to remain in the shadows... Cowards aren’t as brave in a spotlight. And I’ve offered her my support until she’s ready.

Unfortunately, the intimidation tactics, threats and lies that pimps use are often an effective gag... whether it be directly, or through the handles of girls they once controlled whose accounts they still possess. Fear is a very powerful thing.

As far as accusations of drama, there’s a huge difference between drama and standing up for what’s right. I have nothing to gain from this situation. In fact, I have a lot to lose. But I won’t be bullied and threatened by a pimp and I won’t allow him to do that to my friend, either. I won’t back down to a terrorist.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:39 PM   #63
Upscale_blondie
Account Disabled

User ID: 367478
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
November 8, 2017. I got a text from a provider I had become friendly with toward the end of last year. She asked if she could call me, and I said yes. It was around lunch time at my work so I had some time. It was unusual because while we had texted quite a bit before that, she had never called me before, and her words in the text conveyed that she was very upset about something that happened.

When I answered the phone, she was inconsolable. Crying uncontrollably, practically hyperventilating. It took a good while to calm her down before I could even find out what was wrong.

What was wrong is that she had been verbally accosted and physically assaulted by a provider in the parking lot of her day job. Yelling obscenities and pushing her down to the ground. A provider that she had previously worked with for a pimp that she got involved with before she knew any better, and had left because of his physical abuse of her. The provider who attacked her also told her she'd better not tell anyone about them or they'd spread stories about her having STDs and being pimped. Does that sound familiar?

In an appointment well prior to this I had asked if she was still working with the other provider (not knowing about the pimp at the time), because I was thinking I might be interested in a double. She simply responded that she was not working with her anymore and said she wanted to keep it quiet so asked me not to tell anyone. She did not mention anything about the pimp or anything else at that time.

Between that appointment, and the next time I saw her, this happened:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060046659

So, a pimp got careless and got caught texting me as her. At the time I didn't know any more than that I wanted nothing more to do with the provider he was mimicking.

The provider involved in that was the same one my friend had previously worked with for the pimp. I mentioned it to her next time I saw her, and that's when she opened up and told me her story about having worked with this pimp when she first got into the business before knowing any better and leaving to go independent because she feared for her life.

She told me a lot of things.

Him throwing her across the room and telling her he wasn't going to kill her, just fuck her face up so badly that no one would ever want her again.

About the other provider that was with them watching as he beat her and doing nothing, even leaving the room so he could beat her more severely and she wouldn't have to see it.

Making her sleep beside him with the other provider in the room, hitting her when he wanted his dick sucked, and her doing it because she was so scared and wanted to do anything to make it out alive and see her children again.

Just little things like that.

After the parking lot incident in November, she had visitors to her house, banging on the windows to scare her and her kids. But there was more to come.

The pimp found out about her ex-husband and paid him a visit, bringing along copies of her eccie ads, pictures, and reviews to out her to him. At that time he also mentioned my name, saying something along the lines that I'd told the provider still with him that my friend had talked shit about her, which was untrue, I had stopped seeing that provider well before this and had no contact with her, I even had her number blocked and had her blocked on P411 as well. Another hobbyist's name was also mentioned but I will not disclose it. My friend's ex is not involved in the hobby in any way, so the only purpose mentioning my name could have served was to try to draw me into the conflict. Well, mission accomplished on that one I guess.

I was not at all pleased about this pimp using my name, so posted a semi-critical private comment (which happened to be true BTW) in one of her reviews, knowing that he would have a male handle to see it and wouldn't be able to keep himself from responding. Sure enough, I got a PM shortly after that from the provider's handle asking why I was "throwing shade" at her in private comments on reviews. Odd that she would know that, but "she" covered by saying that it's common knowledge that negative comments are made in private.

We had lots of unpleasant PMs back and forth, including "her" saying that my friend's ex that she had been outed to was now pimping her. Does that sound familiar? On my last PM at the time I said that I would leave "her" alone on the forum, both publicly and privately, in exchange for leaving my friend (and me) alone. As I mentioned before, I 100% lived up to that until this week. This is over at least 10 PMs back and forth, maybe more, so I had plenty of time to get used to the writing style, which is very, very similar to that used by Buxom Beauty.

My friend has been reluctant to post on eccie in any way due to what she's been afraid will be done to and said about her if she does. Mostly she she does not even post ads anymore because of not wanting to rile up her tormentors. But, due to making friends with me and some provider friends, she's gotten a little more confident lately and started posting some. Sure enough, as soon as she did, the provider posted in her thread. On the surface it was pleasant enough, but it was meant to send a message of intimidation, as my friend well understood when she saw it.

I don't have proof about Buxom Beauty being a pimp other than recognizing the writing style and knowing that she was with the same provider that's still with the pimp, for a time. Looking at her reviews might be instructive. As would going back and reading "her" opening post in the context of what I've told you:

Does that sound more like a sympathetic fellow provider or a butthurt, vengeful pimp who wants to say something but knows he can't without wrecking his business, so hides behind a provider account to do it?

A good question to ask would be why Buxom Beauty suddenly resurfaced again after being dormant since her last post and review in early November. I'm sure there will be some excuse given for that, but here's my theory:

The other account the pimp posts under is still viable, a money maker. He doesn't engage in drama with that account, it would be bad for business. But, if you have an account for someone who isn't really with you any more, you have a bully pulpit and nothing to lose. Food for thought.

I have been sitting on this for 4 months because I've not wanted to cause drama over it and especially not wanted to cause any problems for my provider friend. All of this was posted with her knowledge and approval. She may or may not choose to speak (and I certainly wouldn't blame her if she didn't), but someone should speak for her because this is fucking bullshit.

There you go, pimp. Let's do this.
I guess it’s time for me to stop being a coward sitting behind a keyboard like pimps are known to do and come out with the truth!!! Everything Spanky said was in regards to me!!! I am the Provider he is speaking of and everything he said is true. This has been one of the hardest battles of my life, a decision I made in the start of my hobby career, that has haunted me ever since due to the harassment and intimidation methods that have been used against me ever since I quit their so-called “team.” However, I am so tired of both and decided it was time to step up and let everyone know, yes, I had a pimp when I first started and I worked with this pimp and another Provider on Eccie (who is NOT Buxom Beauty). He was extremely abusive, both physically and mentally, and I got away from the situation and am proud to say that I am 100% INDEPENDENT!!!

I obviously have a lot more to say but honestly need to take a step back and gather my thoughts as they are all over the place right now. I will address everything later, but for now, I am going to take some time to myself since I no longer have to answer to a pimp. I hope you understand!

I know a lot of you will have questions and I am definitely willing to answer each and every one of them. PM me, or better yet, ask them here so no one thinks any secrets are being told or left out because I have nothing to hide. I am proud that I walked away and that I am not the other Provider being abused and manipulated by the pimp. It was the best decision I could have ever made for myself and my children!

Thank you soooooo much to those of you that knew my situation and supported me along this journey bc it has been one hell of a ride!!! XOXO
Upscale_blondie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #64
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie View Post
I guess it’s time for me to stop being a coward sitting behind a keyboard like pimps are known to do and come out with the truth!!! Everything Spanky said was in regards to me!!! I am the Provider he is speaking of and everything he said is true. This has been one of the hardest battles of my life, a decision I made in the start of my hobby career, that has haunted me ever since due to the harassment and intimidation methods that have been used against me ever since I quit their so-called “team.” However, I am so tired of both and decided it was time to step up and let everyone know, yes, I had a pimp when I first started and I worked with this pimp and another Provider on Eccie (who is NOT Buxom Beauty). He was extremely abusive, both physically and mentally, and I got away from the situation and am proud to say that I am 100% INDEPENDENT!!!

I obviously have a lot more to say but honestly need to take a step back and gather my thoughts as they are all over the place right now. I will address everything later, but for now, I am going to take some time to myself since I no longer have to answer to a pimp. I hope you understand!

I know a lot of you will have questions and I am definitely willing to answer each and every one of them. PM me, or better yet, ask them here so no one thinks any secrets are being told or left out because I have nothing to hide. I am proud that I walked away and that I am not the other Provider being abused and manipulated by the pimp. It was the best decision I could have ever made for myself and my children!

Thank you soooooo much to those of you that knew my situation and supported me along this journey bc it has been one hell of a ride!!! XOXO
I know that took a huge amount of courage for you to write. I can't imagine that anyone will think badly of you for it. Well, one person might. But that's OK.

Before anyone starts thinking about real world retribution, I should mention that I have the reports that have been filed for prior harassment actions. There would be consequences and real world accountability for real world actions.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:46 PM   #65
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Good for you, Chloe! Things are going to be ok. Big hug!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:50 PM   #66
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

you ladies have more courage than most people realize, and would ever be willing to recognize.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:22 PM   #67
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I am another one of Chloe's client friends that she confided in and kept it to myself in order to protect and encourage her. I am so glad and empressed that she has decided to speak up and stand up for herself. With the encouragement and support of her friends she has been able to overcome a terrible situation. No one should ever be put in that kind of situation to be mentally and physically abused as she was.

As for Spanky causing drama on this post, that is total BS. He could not hold his tounge anymore and let the bullying and intimidation continue. I support him 100% in his decision.

Chloe you are braver than you know. You are a beautiful and intelligent woman and you will always have my trust and support.
Nukeman69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:28 PM   #68
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
You cared enough to post, and forgot something you said a while back:

But whatever.
Exactly. Whatever. I didn't address you directly but that never stops you from inserting your commentary either.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:34 PM   #69
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:

I know you don't want to hear this but you need to get the police involved. Human trafficking will get their attention real quick.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #70
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

How could she do that without revealing how she got involved?
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 02:46 PM   #71
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Words can't express how proud I am of you, Chloe! Your honesty and bravery should make you a true inspiration to everyone here.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #72
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

I should add that I have heard Chloe's story directly from Chloe. It 100% verifys with what has been said in this thread. It's hard to see why she felt the need for a pimp early on, especially given her high level of intelligence, great looks and great skills. For some reason she did and I won't judge that. As interested as I was in seeing her, I didn't until I had been assured by several sources I trust that she had broken those bonds. I do know that she went through hell getting away from a couple of people here. Still is, apparently. Leave her the fuck alone! She is gone and she's not coming back! One of them, attractive as she is, I have avoided. I'm not stupid enough to think I've never seen a pimped lady. I'm sure I probably have. But I have never KNOWINGLY seen one. I know lots of guys don't care but I do. Plenty of 100% independent ladies here. Why the fuck would
I want a pimp getting my money?
Old 02-09-2018, 03:29 PM   #73
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure what any of this has to do with me and why my name continues to be brought up in this thread. I will have another review posted soon. Hopefully that will put an end to the accusations by Ginger Doll and SpankyJ, The 2 most drama filled ppl on all of Eccie, u deserve each other. Hopefully that will keep my name out of your mouths. I stop posting for personal reasons that will be reviled soon. As if, that's anyones business. Once again get your facts straight. Bc whoever told you whatever they told you is obviously lying. Go figure. Which u so blindly believe. Get your facts straight.

Upscale blondie sorry you had to experience the trauma you say you went thru with that asshole. I not sure how long you were under his control but I'm glad you finally decided to escape his grip and leave. You seem like a very nice and smart lady. I'm not sure what about my post inspired you to come out of the shadows and admit you have a pimp, but I'm glad you did. If you have any proof, like pictures, videos or voice recordings, the authorities will take this very seriously, otherwise they will tell you there's nothing you can do besides file a restraining order. Depending on how long ago these acts of brutality happened. I hope that helps. Without proof they are just allegations.
These are things i learned through years of being in the foster care system. Hopefully you can turn your tragedy into victory. We're all praying for you.

If any clients would like to have a good time and avoid this type of drama associated with this thread and other similar threads please do not hesitate
to reach out.

Buxom_Beauty

If I'm 50 yrs old and still a provider contributing to drama on the Eccie board. Shoot me.

I won't be intimidated by bullies or pimps
BuxomBeauty is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:37 PM   #74
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
Not sure what any of this has to do with me and why my name continues to be brought up in this thread. I will have another review posted soon. Hopefully that will put an end to the accusations by Ginger Doll and SpankyJ, The 2 most drama filled ppl on all of Eccie, u deserve each other. Hopefully that will keep my name out of your mouths. I stop posting for personal reasons that will be reviled soon. As if, that's anyones business. Once again get your facts straight. Bc whoever told you whatever they told you is obviously lying. Go figure. Which u so blindly believe. Get your facts straight.

Upscale blondie sorry you had to experience the trauma you say you went thru with that asshole. I not sure how long you were under his control but I'm glad you finally decided to escape his grip and leave. You seem like a very nice and smart lady. I'm not sure what about my post inspired you to come out of the shadows and admit you have a pimp, but I'm glad you did. If you have any proof, like pictures, videos or voice recordings, the authorities will take this very seriously, otherwise they will tell you there's nothing you can do besides file a restraining order. Depending on how long ago these acts of brutality happened. I hope that helps. Without proof they are just allegations.
These are things i learned through years of being in the foster care system. Hopefully you can turn your tragedy into victory. We're all praying for you.

If any clients would like to have a good time and avoid this type of drama associated with this thread and other similar threads please do not hesitate
to reach out.

Buxom_Beauty

If I'm 50 yrs old and still a provider contributing to drama on the Eccie board. Shoot me.

I won't be intimidated by bullies or pimps
See, now that sounds way more like a concerned fellow provider than your opening post did. Which, let's just remind everyone, is here:

You're learning! Congratulations. Best of luck on the review. It will be interesting to see if it's by someone with some standing on the board or someone no one has ever heard of who just signed up. The suspense is killing me.

Actually, let's just quote it to save people from having to go back and forth, eh?

Yikes. Quite a difference. Looks like it to me anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
I feel you upscale my thoughts exactly. Some ladies get with these "losers" and are absolutely shocked and heartbroken when they finally realize these guys will never be a one woman "man". Lol. Go figure. I know a lady who was working for one of these assclowns for over a year and a half and made herself crazy with jealousy everyday. I wanted to tell that dumb bitch, you knew he was a pimp when you started selling your ass and giving him your money. Umm like, why are you talking about having a baby with this muthafucka. How's that even going to be possible if y'all don't even fuck, you just suck his dick. I remember her crying to me bc she caught herpes doing bbfs and wanted me to go to the ER with her. At the ER i asked her why someone with her level of education chooses to give her hard earned money to a pimp who shows you everyday that he'll never be your man. She just shrugged her shoulders. I felt sorry for her. Shortly after this awakening, she wised up and got back with her husband, who ironically enough, Now pimps her out too. I swear You can't make this stuff up. Some girls never learn. There are plenty Of real men out here who Will love you, for who you are. You don't need a pimp.

You're a BOSS BITCH��
Old 02-09-2018, 03:43 PM   #75
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Well BuxomBeauty, I'm interested in why you responded. Talking about people bringing up your name. I didn't. Revelations?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women