Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-24-2011, 12:54 PM   #61
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Oh come on King of all Valeries was funny, don't you thinck you are being a bit rash?
Old 02-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #62
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
name calling, insults, rumors and side comments.
It's kind of like a blog isn't it.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #63
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Obvious, and agreed. I guess stupidity is also the "gift that keeps on giving." When you toss insults and can't even spell the 12 words in your sig. line, it really offers lots of joke material.
We should be really careful about the name calling, just sayin'

If right of posting is only going to follow a mensa exam then a lot of folks are going to be in trouble.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #64
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Well that was a good one Ansley but people should learn how to let things go and put things behind them. What happened has happened so how do we move on from here? Forgive and forget .. ya know?
Old 02-24-2011, 12:59 PM   #65
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u
name calling, insults, rumors and side comments.
Quote:
Apparently that is still okay and a little wit here is the end of the world as we know it. What is good for the goose is only fair for the gander, or something about a pot and kettle but that seemed racing...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #66
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
No sweetie ...personal blogs and public forums are two different things (notice the different names)...

And should you like an example, I'll happily give you one...

This forum...I can't say everything I would like to because it's against the rules and can get one banned...

My Blog...I can say anything I want and not worry about getting points, or banned from it...

There are a lot more differences, should you still be having trouble understanding, that I will happily give you, should you wish of course...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #67
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Then start a blog, but keep the bs off the darn board! I don't recall any names mentioned, so if someone is that consumed with self to assume random blogs are about them....well nuff said. When someone mentions something in passing and every WK under the sun flat out defends a girl using her name, that is even more hilarious and only makes people look right at her lol.

I am sure glad I don't slit my wrist every time someone writes something bad about me, because I would be in bad shape. I really don't give a flying flip about what anyone who is not paying my bills, not in my life, or even in my freaking conscience thinks about "London Rayne." Gosh, meds are to be taken as directed on the bottle.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:03 PM   #68
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
We should be really careful about the name calling, just sayin'

If right of posting is only going to follow a mensa exam then a lot of folks are going to be in trouble.

I will say the word stupidity all I want thanks. When you become a mod we can talk about that one.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #69
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Apparently that is still okay and a little wit here is the end of the world as we know it. What is good for the goose is only fair for the gander, or something about a pot and kettle but that seemed racing...
Nope. Insults are not ok. It doesn't matter who is doing the insulting. Like I said in another thread, We should try to understand someone's POV rather than insult them. At least that is what I try to do. I have been watching this thread and didn't say anything because it was not my battle but enough is enough. I don't like anyone insulting Valerie and I don't like Valerie insulting anyone here. Let's all try to get along, kiss and have crazy nasty sex.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #70
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Funny, WE tend to get along just fine in National....wonder when the DRAMA started? Nuff said, and it's already been noticed by the people who run things.
Old 02-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #71
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Nope. Insults are not ok. It doesn't matter who is doing the insulting. Like I said in another thread, We should try to understand someone's POV rather than insult them. At least that is what I try to do. I have been watching this thread and didn't say anything because it was not my battle but enough is enough. I don't want anyone insulting Valerie and I don't want Valerie insulting anyone here. Let's all try to get along, kiss and have crazy nasty sex.
Love you need not worry about me, as I have them on ignore and can't see what they're saying...They are irrelevant to me...
Old 02-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #72
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Funny, WE tend to get along just fine in National....wonder when the DRAMA started? Nuff said, and it's already been noticed by the people who run things.
Sure has!....but I guess some people are quite enjoying digging their own graves
Old 02-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #73
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Oh yes! So when is one thread Jacking more acceptable than another?

Hmmmm...... Is it solely dependant on ther hijacker in question? Interesting........

Naomi my love...... Why post in the same manner everytime when there are so many options at ones disposal? Besides.... Speaking in riddles and leaving a LOT of wisdom between them lines...... I'm just saying....

The "Being Mean" and "trying to put this behind" while both have some truth to them...... Also are highly debatable...... In one aspect or another.......

Back to the topic at hand....

Dearhunter: The Fucking Prophet!

Heavy is the burden to be a light in the dark
Someday our Prophet will return with his words of wisdom fully unfiltered once again.....

Best of luck to the OP & her time of need!

JaD
Old 02-24-2011, 01:13 PM   #74
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post

Naomi my love...... Why post in the same manner everytime when there are so many options at ones disposal? Besides.... Speaking in riddles and leaving a LOT of wisdom between them lines...... I'm just saying....
Old 02-24-2011, 01:15 PM   #75
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Last time I checked, WE don't tend to hijack threads with insults. We flirt sure, and I have actually toned that down because I do see how annoying it can get while one is trying to stay on topic. If people have a problem with something OFF THIS BOARD, they need to deal with it OFF THE BOARD!! Done!

Don't like what someone says on their site? Here's a novel idea...don't freaking read it! WOW...I just love Rocket Science!

Deerhunter???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women