Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #61
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

By the way...confirmation from Ariel is that she is NOT off the board, so the whole point of the OP of this thread is moot.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #62
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

And it's a whole lot clearer than what you are seeing.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #63
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This forum needs real moderation in a bad way. Allegations of drug use are not allowed per forum guidelines.

The idea that two respected providers would intentionally set another provider up to get hurt is pretty crazy. I know we are in the February/March slow period but damn. I know joining RTP helped the business of the two, so if they have increased business how would Sunni be a threat when she was on the board when they joined? If anything it should be Sunni and the girls who were on the board prior to the two providers joining who could be feeling a pinch in their business. Plus any gain from knocking a provider out of competition would obviously be short term whereas the possible damage to reputations is long term.

Honestly I think a lot of people - providers and hobbyist alike are putting too much emphasis on a board. You don't need to be all over a board to provide successfully and safely and you don't need to be active on a board to hobby successfully and safely either.

I'm not saying it will but RTP could close down tomorrow and then where would you all be who seem to want and rely on it so much? Don't think it could happen? Nobody thought that stlasp would be closed down so abruptly but it did. Its a board. Use it, have fun, whatever but don't put all your eggs in one basket with it.
Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #64
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

This reminds me of the time I worked as a cat herder
Old 03-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #65
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
You know some people out there are really good at hiding there true colors... When you are put into a situation in which you fear for your life, the lady is not always going to feel comfortable turning them in.. Many times does a dangerous man get arrested then released for whatever reason and might retaliate.. So I can understand there fear.. I think that they do need to put those names out there for the safety of all of us..
They might be professional as long as they feel business is not threatened.. You would be surprised what someone who has a substance abuse problem would do when they feel there money is threatened!

I have to TOTALLY agree with Sweet nikki. I know what I have been subject to in the past by providers and what I know now and have seen. You gentlemen will never see or be treated the way some providers are treated by other providers.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #66
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
This forum needs real moderation in a bad way. Allegations of drug use are not allowed per forum guidelines.

The idea that two respected providers would intentionally set another provider up to get hurt is pretty crazy. I know we are in the February/March slow period but damn. I know joining RTP helped the business of the two, so if they have increased business how would Sunni be a threat when she was on the board when they joined? If anything it should be Sunni and the girls who were on the board prior to the two providers joining who could be feeling a pinch in their business. Plus any gain from knocking a provider out of competition would obviously be short term whereas the possible damage to reputations is long term.

Honestly I think a lot of people - providers and hobbyist alike are putting too much emphasis on a board. You don't need to be all over a board to provide successfully and safely and you don't need to be active on a board to hobby successfully and safely either.

I'm not saying it will but RTP could close down tomorrow and then where would you all be who seem to want and rely on it so much? Don't think it could happen? Nobody thought that stlasp would be closed down so abruptly but it did. Its a board. Use it, have fun, whatever but don't put all your eggs in one basket with it.
Totally agree with Jan on this.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #67
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachstl View Post
Totally agree with Jan on this.
Hell I'm not sure I totally agree with myself after reading my partner in crime Natale's post.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #68
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
I have to TOTALLY agree with Sweet nikki. I know what I have been subject to in the past by providers and what I know now and have seen. You gentlemen will never see or be treated the way some providers are treated by other providers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
Hell I'm not sure I totally agree with myself after reading my partner in crime Natale's post.
Nat in my opinion and in my experience is well known to be a pretty straight shooter who's vantage point of the hobby is quite broad.

To borrow a older ad Phrase

"When Nat talks people listen." or at least damn well should.

I do not profess to know the full story / real story but you can damn well bet there is one and its probably not pretty.

Stay safe folks - stay safe.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #69
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I was having sex before I found this board (RTP) and will be doing so if it was ever to fail.
Hope it doesnt.
But it sure did make getting laid a whole lot easier.
Im staying on the sidelines on this because there are lot of ladies i have seen
that i respect and it hurts me to see this happening
We all just need to move on and be careful.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #70
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

need to take a shit and grab more popcorn

You go NAT
Old 03-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #71
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstk01 View Post
I was having sex before I found this board .....

I sure as fuck hope so Stik
Old 03-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #72
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

Can you guys stay on topic rather than personal attacks? If you don't have anything to say about 'RTP' (?) then pls take it off line or open another thread.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #73
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Can I just say thanks to all the gentleman that named me. I appreciate you all !!!

Numbers I think you are right there is more than is being told here. It is sad no matter what happened.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #74
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by modda View Post
Can you guys stay on topic rather than personal attacks? If you don't have anything to say about 'RTP' (?) then pls take it off line or open another thread.
This is on topic, this board has lost four local providers since January. One visited by LE, one robbed, one retired and another one deleted their account due to verification issues. Could there be an issue here? Also the provider who is named in this thread had all her information removed when this was posted. That she is still a member is true.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 PM   #75
crowley79
Account Disabled

Its actually more than 4 providers. Not all are pubic about it. Hobbyists are jumping ship just like I did too. Just not deleting all their stuff like I did. I think my reviews will be put on this site though. Haven't decided for sure yet. There is only one way to save RTP but that ain't happening. I don't get it though, the provider at the center of this mess once said she turned down mod privileges. Now she is divegirl. Must be some reason she wants that control. Some get this and some are like post #59. No provider should have control of anything on a site like RTP period. That's what created this mess. Feel free to ridicule me, discredit me or whatever but I am right. That fact is indisputable and many providers and hobbyists will agree with me. (I didn't say ALL)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women