Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #61
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
Ha! You know, I have some damn good arguments about why I said that. I should go back on that thread and clarify. We can hash this out on the appropriate thread like the sad, pathetic shells of human beings who hash things out on hooker boards that we are. Okay. That was me poking a little fun at myself, and you tangentially. Nothing all that serious happening. Backing away slowly.....
Backing away as well....with hands lightly dangling over holstered six guns in case...

Disagree its pathetic shells of humans...I see it as interesting conversations between humans on a pathetic hoogar board...
Old 09-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #62
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah. This is kind of ridiculous. EFN is just persona non grata right now and an easy target. Good lord. I've never been, but it's just a some gals that get together on Sundays to have some drinks and shoot the bull for a while. Valuable? Well, sure. But sacred? Come on now. Also, it has been mentioned on coed before. No offense secret amore, you seem like a sweet person, but once by you. I wasn't aware it was any huge secret. Whispers organizes luncheons for the men. That is not shrouded in secrecy. It's just a meet and greet for the ladies, not a masonic order.
dude how many time do i have to say It's no a Secret it's just private. yes I mentioned it BRIEFLY inviting scarlett i believe or vicki lyn can't remember. but that's it. stop acting like we've all just been fucking boosting about it every turn and are now surprised when someone fresh brings it up because that's not the case. >_>

also chealse you've never been it's NOT a M&G do NOT compare it to whispers luncheons it's not like either of the things at all.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #63
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
dude how many time do i have to say It's no a Secret it's just private. yes I mentioned it BRIEFLY inviting scarlett i believe or vicki lyn can't remember. but that's it. stop acting like we've all just been fucking boosting about it every turn and are now surprised when someone fresh brings it up because that's not the case. >_>

also chealse you've never been it's NOT a M&G do NOT compare it to whispers luncheons it's not like either of the things at all.
ToYz Newz Network Breaking Newz:

Pictures are now starting to filter out from the past weekends meeting at "Hoogar Church".

Hoogar Church, long a secret society only discussed in hushed whispers in the darkness, has recently been put into the limelight by noted sociopath EFN.

"Our picture shows two Ho Pastors, Chelsea Bean & Asian Ann, greeting newcomer Eryn to Hoogar Church"

Eryn, never at a loss for words, says "heres your fucking apple" as its tradition at Hoogar Church to bring an apple for the teacher...

Old 09-10-2014, 07:27 PM   #64
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Do ya do a lot of kneeling at this church??
Old 09-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #65
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Ah'm purty shore thet they bin a-tryin' ta keep a low profile wife thet thar hooker church so's ta keep thet ol' rascal preecher-feller, Jimmy Swaggart, frum a-showin' up an' a-tryin' ta heal'um by a layin' on o' hands. 'Speshully oncet he starts ta let them ol' healin' hands roam 'round a might. But he might be able ta giv'um sum pointers on how ta rustle up a little more dinero when they take up a collection.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:30 PM   #66
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Backing away as well....with hands lightly dangling over holstered six guns in case...

Disagree its pathetic shells of humans...I see it as interesting conversations between humans on a pathetic hoogar board...
Well, you know, tomato, tomahto. Although I don't think anyone actually says tomahto anymore. Not even the British. And they all talk like they popped out of a Harry Potter novel.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:32 PM   #67
Toyz
Valued Poster

Here are a few of the favorite Hymns sung at Hoogar Church

* {Get Your} Rocks off for the Ages..
*The Old Rugged Puss
*What a friend we have in Beagle
*Claire She Loves Me, This I know (cause the bible tells me so)
*Onward Christian Hoogars
*Cum all ye faithful
Old 09-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #68
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, you know, tomato, tomahto. Although I don't think anyone actually says tomahto anymore. Not even the British. And they all talk like they popped out of a Harry Potter novel.

WHY do all the TV villians have to speak with an English accent? Even in the movie 300, the damned GREEKS spoke with an English accent? Did anyone EVER say Tomahto?

And true story...I was leading a conference call...about a year ago...and had representatives from England, Ireland, Scotland & a German thrown in for good luck I guess...I thought they were similar in accent speaking to each individually, but COLLECTIVELY its easy to distinguish the nuances....and the humor...Irish seem kind of giddy & fun...the En-glash a bit full-o-themselves...and the Scottish just want the meeting over with so they can go "hoist a pint"....good fun.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:48 PM   #69
bc00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Does this church at least have a glory hole in the confessional booth?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:52 PM   #70
PandaBear
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

"Hooker Church" - Awesome!!

You know it has been said that you can meet the finest women in church.

Old 09-10-2014, 11:31 PM   #71
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post

Now you got me interested ....
Old 09-11-2014, 12:16 AM   #72
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I think it's an informal cartel.

Cartel just thinned membership. That's all.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:42 AM   #73
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Here are a few of the favorite Hymns sung at Hoogar Church

* {Get Your} Rocks off for the Ages..
*The Old Rugged Puss
*What a friend we have in Beagle
*Claire She Loves Me, This I know (cause the bible tells me so)
*Onward Christian Hoogars
*Cum all ye faithful
Oh, Holy Knight...
Old 09-11-2014, 04:02 AM   #74
Ts AmberRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 203718
My ECCIE Reviews

Love how all the trolls jumo on the band wagon to make fun of something that was important. Yeah the name wasn't the best of names but youall are making it a joke and that's not very nice.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:12 AM   #75
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no desire to join a cabal of women, even if it is just for communion and cocktails, with those who so easily exhibit themselves as shrieking, unreasonable harpies.

Additionally I feel no compulsion to entertain the possibility of being exposed by a person notorious for such as of late, though I feel very deeply for what she must be going through. I will find no sorority with those who would take such punk shots at her. It is no hallmark of a good character to whip someone while they are down, regardless of whether you believe she deserves it or not. I'm certain all this sturm and drang she is getting isn't conducive to her being healthy. You want a sisterhood? Then show some compassion to a sister in need. After reading the foolishness thusfar, you would have a hard time convincing me its a sisterhood you're seeking.

And though Ive never attended, I find the reaction to EFN "exposing" the "little secret" completely overblown and melodramatic as is typical of women in this profession.

Though you may be protective of this little conspiracy of hookers, and understandably so, do not exaggerate the importance of such. You want to meet for support? Ok, fine but let's not paint a mise en scene that isn't congruent to what it really is: yes, to find camaraderie with others in the profession, maybe even have a half-witted discussion about issues related to the vocation but get real. It's also about sizing up the competition, making a bit of a scene, and talking about how many shots to the face you've taken, and how sore your slopabottomus is from the miles of pipe laid in the old flesh wallet this week. You're not exactly fomenting plans for a new Hadron Collider here or solving the ISIS problem. In truth this little meeting is of zero consequence whatsoever, so do endeavor to treat it with the insouciance it deserves.

Cool your tits you puffed up bunch of tempestuous strumpets!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women