Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41721
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36075
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 10:49 PM   #61
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So it's okay to give in to terrorists? To break our country's laws as long as they are conservative law breakers?
Which is it?

But wait. To be fair, the 2 situations shouldn't be compared.
Because in your example, arms were traded for hostages. Even you know that. And you can't wait to turn off Olie North's radio show so spread the word that Olie says Olie was done wrong.

So does Dickmuncher want to compare and contrast Iran-contra with Benghazi? Okay. Here is how Peggy Noonan compares and contrasts the two scandals:

"The attorney general, Ed Meese, launched a review of the (Iran-contra) affair. It was a real investigation, and he went public with his findings... The president delivered a national address. Two congressional committees launched investigations. Networks covered the hearings live... Reagan waived executive privilege so his aides would testify. He announced a special commission to investigate everything. There was a full housecleaning. Colin Powell was brought in to run the National Security Council... Ultimately Reagan dumped his chief of staff.

The Iran-Contra affair did not spring from low motives. There was no hope of partisan gain, it wasn't a political play.

All involved were trying—sometimes stupidly, almost childishly—to save lives, and perhaps establish a new opening with Iran. They had good reasons, but the actions were bad, and everyone involved paid a price.

Compare that with how the Obama White House has handled Benghazi. It's all been spin, close ranks, point fingers, obfuscate, withhold documents, accuse your accusers of base motives. Nobody in the administration has paid a price.

No, Benghazi was no Iran-Contra, in terms of the nature of the crime or the handling of it.

Dude, that was, like, almost 30 years ago. You can look it up.

Dude, that's how patriots, not punks, deal with scandals."

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:13 AM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No one pined anything on Teflon Ronnie did they? Just threw all the others under the bus.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:47 AM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So does Dickmuncher want to compare and contrast Iran-contra with Benghazi? Okay. Here is how Peggy Noonan compares and contrasts the two scandals:

"The attorney general, Ed Meese, launched a review of the (Iran-contra) affair. It was a real investigation, and he went public with his findings... The president delivered a national address. Two congressional committees launched investigations. Networks covered the hearings live... Reagan waived executive privilege so his aides would testify. He announced a special commission to investigate everything. There was a full housecleaning. Colin Powell was brought in to run the National Security Council... Ultimately Reagan dumped his chief of staff.

The Iran-Contra affair did not spring from low motives. There was no hope of partisan gain, it wasn't a political play.

All involved were trying—sometimes stupidly, almost childishly—to save lives, and perhaps establish a new opening with Iran. They had good reasons, but the actions were bad, and everyone involved paid a price.

Compare that with how the Obama White House has handled Benghazi. It's all been spin, close ranks, point fingers, obfuscate, withhold documents, accuse your accusers of base motives. Nobody in the administration has paid a price.

No, Benghazi was no Iran-Contra, in terms of the nature of the crime or the handling of it.

Dude, that was, like, almost 30 years ago. You can look it up.

Dude, that's how patriots, not punks, deal with scandals."
+1

Quote:
If it means you'll drop it until she is under oath, I'll give in and agree with your stupid idea.

But we all know that there is as much of a chance of her testifing (because there is no need for her to) as there is you keeping your word and let the people whose job it is to do their job (because you have little to no honor).

Remember, you mean nothing and have no say. As a pissed off, 57 yo assistant night manager at a southside Denny's (where the manager is a 23 yo punk who is fucking your daughter so that you keep your position), that will not change.
Sounds like you know quite a bit about being a 57 year old night manager at Denny's, MasterDickMuncher.

Quote:
Sorry ... therory
You are a sorry excuse for a human being, MasterDickMuncher, now define your ignorant new term "therory".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 07:49 AM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Lets see, cut and paste, a +1 (another indication of intellectual laziness) and a volley of personal insults.

Thanks for moving the debate forward, you sick, creepy narcissist!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:41 AM   #65
want2c
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

So American are killed, an Ambassador gets killed. The Dumb Ass in the white house, issue an all out attack on a American Film Director that nobody has ever heard of, Mass distraction. The white house has shown time and again, it cannot manage it's way out of a cows ass. People need to held accountable and it's not, some spoof film on Muslims. The guy is an idiot.
want2c is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:51 AM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2c View Post
The guy is an idiot.
If you are referring to Obaminable, that is what is disturbing. He's not one.

But like 99.99% of the liberals in this country, he thinks everyone else is.

Just look at this board. That's their response. That's his.

They buy what he says! So, he gets confirmation that "everyone else" is an idiot.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #67
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
No one pined anything on Teflon Ronnie did they?

Are you PINING for Ronnie again? Keep PINING, little eva-tard. The Gipper loves you too. Here is a reminder of your happy days together:

Old 05-12-2014, 10:40 AM   #68
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad

[IMG
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/red/blue_pics/2010/11/16/bedtimeforbonzo_460x276.jpg[/IMG]

Cute pic of you and Ronnie LL . Have a banana..
Old 05-12-2014, 10:50 AM   #69
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Cute pic of you and Ronnie LL . Have a banana..
Is that all you got? Must be past your bedtime. Keep PINING, bonzo... Been to the library lately? I hear Simi Valley is simian-friendly.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:10 AM   #70
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Is that all you got? Must be past your bedtime. Keep PINING, bonzo... Been to the library lately? I hear Simi Valley is simian-friendly.
I was trying to be nice you brainless cocksucker...Feel better now?
Old 05-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #71
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2c View Post
So American are killed, an Ambassador gets killed. The Dumb Ass in the white house, issue an all out attack on a American Film Director that nobody has ever heard of, Mass distraction. The white house has shown time and again, it cannot manage it's way out of a cows ass. People need to held accountable and it's not, some spoof film on Muslims. The guy is an idiot.

Einstein can't write his way out of a cows ass and the POTUS is an idiot
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #72
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Yes, of course it can get stupider! With assup and dimdoove on these boards, it can ALWAYS get stupider!

So when was the last time either of you fucking morons was attacked by RPGs or mortar rounds in any of those places?

If you wanna make the argument that there are different levels of dead, have at it. Genius.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:58 PM   #73
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Munchmasterman;105530444 1]Sorry

's
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 06:05 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What the fuck are you even talking about, you drooling non compus mentus?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women