Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 AM   #61
fortwortholdguy
BANNED

Encounters: 20
My ECCIE Reviews

There have been lots of great ideas posted on this thread and I think what shines through more for me than anything else is the posters don't want ECCIE to be just another P4P board...they want ECCIE to break new ground and be bolder and more dynamic than anything else out there.

I hope the owners take this into account as they build on and improve on what has turned out to be an amazing start.
fortwortholdguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #62
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
So what's the use? Other than this site is missing a lot of the drama kings/queens, it's almost a mirror. I really like this site specifically for those who are missing.

Should we be doing something different here? Or is everyone happy to look at the same thing twice.
You don't think the lack of drama kings/queens and the gender balance in the staff is something different? I think the feel of this board is much different and much less acrimonious.
npita is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #63
xave007
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

The information I look for in any hobby site are
1. Alerts
2. Reviews
3. Locker Room intel
4. Provider ads/specials
5. Possibly a NCNS thread with the list of ladies in it. (Have been running into string of them lately)
6. Search for older reviews.

I think reviews would be the key to tempt providers and hobbyist to join in.

Simplest way to increase review/participation is to convince PC, Bella Nicole agency, Summers treasures and Southern comfort to post ads and to extend FRD for any reviews written about their ladies on this board. This would be a good incentive for people to start adding reviews and get some traffic flowing to this site

The other thing is for providers to provide same specials as the ones on aspd. It seems aspd has the cheaper rates most of the time and does play a factor in these troubling times.

Things that would be nice to have are
1. Ladies sorted by location or have a lookup for location for the ladies.
2. Positive, negative and NCNS count on a lady's profile.

If yall win a "pimp the website" deal and get some good free programming you could consider this request below
1. A hobby site similar to Kayak.com where it pulls up specials, reviews, alerts on a provider from multiple websites based on search and tie it to tineye so it can pull up any bait and switch info as well.
xave007 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #64
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default A suggestion that might have merit

A suggestion that might have merit, in the early days I attempted to expose fake photos on BP. In the Dallas area, this has great potential for great interest. While I did get considerable positive feedback, it became cumbersome and was eating up band width. Possibly you could have a section under Dallas where guys could go to keep up and post fakes as they are exposed. I probably have 150 photos on my computer but not wanting to set up a photo site to host these and it is cumbersome for one person to do. Possibly we could get a few people to alternate days doing it and save a lot of people money and time. As we all know, this is not an exact science but a thought for input.
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #65
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlFreak View Post
A suggestion that might have merit, in the early days I attempted to expose fake photos on BP. In the Dallas area, this has great potential for great interest. While I did get considerable positive feedback, it became cumbersome and was eating up band width. Possibly you could have a section under Dallas where guys could go to keep up and post fakes as they are exposed. I probably have 150 photos on my computer but not wanting to set up a photo site to host these and it is cumbersome for one person to do. Possibly we could get a few people to alternate days doing it and save a lot of people money and time. As we all know, this is not an exact science but a thought for input.
I use tineye to spot stolen images in the BP and CL ads.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #66
ControlFreak
BANNED

Encounters: 19
Default www.tineye.com

Is what I used and it is good. Does not get them all, but I was amazed how many frauds they have found. Even when they try to blur the face, Tineye will find the photo with the faced bnot blanked out,
ControlFreak is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #67
Deuce Bigalow
Valued Poster

In my opinion, the key to success, for the board and everyone else, can be found in the phrase "It's about the information".

Most of the problems or criticisms that have been described would essentially disappear if each person posted information or opinion intended only for the benefit of others.
Don't post it for your own reputation or for how it might benefit you personally.
Don't post it for the benefit of the board or an individual, but for the benefit of the community. Don't avoid posting something because it might cause you a bit of a hard time, but because it might cause others to avoid a hard time.
The road to growing and improving the site is by growing and improving the information.

Ironically, doing that will most likely also lead to achieving those other goals.
Less "Me" and more "We" is ultimately best for thee.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Quote