Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160785
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35503
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-18-2011, 06:01 PM   #61
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Well, for myself, if there is someplace that I have to absolutely go or service that I absolutely need; If I have a problem with the person that i'm dealing with at said place/service, i'll either kick it up the line or get someone else to help me.

For ECCIE, you can do as was suggested, go up to the next level of authority.
But seeing that you don't want that route, you have two other people to go to: Aztec or SP. You have alternatives.

If a person isn't getting paid to do a job/service, you'll find it very hard to get them to budge on something that they don't have to. Especially when you have other alternatives.

From my view, you have other avenues to go. If you didn't, than you would indeed have a true problem.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:24 PM   #62
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Mokoa has closed threads without the Op's permission. A mod does not need permission. I would close it!

sixx
Old 03-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #63
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

True. I've utilized the avenues of dealing with this *issue*
Thus this thread being one of them. I have zero regret for posting & bringing it to light. This is an issue I personally feel the Mod at fault should be addressing & fixing. As he found time to participate in Sixx WM hate thread and made jabs at me & another member. But he won't step up on this issue. It's sign of disrespect. (in my eyes)
And one shouldn't have to dump his wrong doing into a lap of another Mod. It's like telling a child to go clean up another childs mess. When the child who made said mess, is capable of doing so.

You state he's not paid. Right again. However, as mentioned before. He choose (key word) to help (key word) the members of this community and the owners. And frankly, he budges enough to help some members as they've stated so. Hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Well, for myself, if there is someplace that I have to absolutely go or service that I absolutely need; If I have a problem with the person that i'm dealing with at said place/service, i'll either kick it up the line or get someone else to help me.

For ECCIE, you can do as was suggested, go up to the next level of authority.
But seeing that you don't want that route, you have two other people to go to: Aztec or SP. You have alternatives.

If a person isn't getting paid to do a job/service, you'll find it very hard to get them to budge on something that they don't have to. Especially when you have other alternatives.

From my view, you have other avenues to go. If you didn't, than you would indeed have a true problem.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:25 PM   #64
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
True. I've utilized the avenues of dealing with this *issue*
Thus this thread being one of them. I have zero regret for posting & bringing it to light.

And you shouldn't feel bad. I would not expect anything less from you....

And one shouldn't have to dump his wrong doing into a lap of another Mod. It's like telling a child to go clean up another childs mess. When the child who made said mess, is capable of doing so.

It's not dumping things on another mod. Mokoa is apparently not going to address it. I was saying that in the FUTURE, if you have something specific and want results, you should try out the new mod. This issue is apparently a non-issue with SA ECCIE staff.
sixx
Old 03-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #65
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Okay, you "personally" feel that *He* should help you.
To me that sounds like you only want him to help you and no one else.
Along my train of thought, you sound like you don't want to try any other avenue of help. If so, that is your choice. Like drowning and another person throwing a life save within your grasp but you want someone else to throw it to you.

Where I work, there are customers who are like this. They prefer to see a particular employee of my company. I can understand that. And they also prefer particular employees from my company that they do not want to see. And I understand that also.
On the other side of the coin, there are certain customers that our employees do not want to see. I understand that also.

For the employees that a customer prefers to see, we try to accomodate them. If they need help in a hurry, they'll have to take who we send if they want to. If they don't want a particular employee and they need help in a hurry, they'll have to either wait or call someone else. That is their preference. We try to accomodate expectations to an extent. And those that our employees don't choose to see, we amongst ourselves work it out without having problems.

You can *personally* feel the Mod is at fault. But you have options.
That is, unless, *He* is the only Mod that can help you.
If *He* can only help you because of *personal choice*, you have a problem.

I'll stick my neck out and assume that Mods have favourites and non-favourites and can arrange their help like we do for the company I work for.

They are just volunteers. Doesn't mean they are totally indebted to all aspects and persons of this site.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #66
Drtry2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
They are just volunteers. Doesn't mean they are totally indebted to all aspects and persons of this site.
BINGO!!! When I was a Mod that is the position I took!

However in this case, It would be safe to say that the all the other Mod's around this board have read these posts, and have had a large ongoing discussion in the Mod area.

So why have her concerns not been addressed by someone? When they are I am sure WM will post here good or bad so we all know.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #67
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And you continue to make excuses for him. Let him make his own. He's a big boy.

Quote:
Okay, you "personally" feel that *He* should help you. Yes, when help is requested and it's help he's capable of doing. That's one of the aspects of being a Mod in the community.

To me that sounds like you only want him to help you and no one else.
Now where have I ever stated such nonsense? You're totally twisting things around and so far off base.

Along my train of thought, you sound like you don't want to try any other avenue of help.
Ummm, hello, I do believe in post #2 (avenue #1) I indicated this issue was brought to the owners attention. (avenue #2) I also addressed it here in this staff forum as well. If it wasn't allowed. I would have been notified and this thread would have been pulled or closed. Nothing of the sort has transpired. Not even a PM nor email from said Mod, himself. Hmmmm??

If so, that is your choice. Like drowning and another person throwing a life save within your grasp but you want someone else to throw it to you. Your concept has nothing to do with said Mod/issue.

Where I work, there are customers who are like this. They prefer to see a particular employee of my company. I can understand that. And they also prefer particular employees from my company that they do not want to see. And I understand that also.
On the other side of the coin, there are certain customers that our employees do not want to see. I understand that also.

Again, it doesn't correlate with said Mod & issue.

For the employees that a customer prefers to see, we try to accomodate them. If they need help in a hurry, they'll have to take who we send if they want to. If they don't want a particular employee and they need help in a hurry, they'll have to either wait or call someone else. That is their preference. We try to accomodate expectations to an extent. And those that our employees don't choose to see, we amongst ourselves work it out without having problems.

So would it be fair to say, that this same concept should be applied online to those whom are in a position to help and thus should accommodate those who seek their help? And do so to the best of their ability, rather than deliberately ignoring them/shoving them aside and helping others. Regardless, if they're asked again for help by those they deliberately ignored.
Or are you saying that Mods who choose to volunteer on a website, should be able pick & choose who they want to help and piss on those they don't want to?
You can *personally* feel the Mod is at fault. But you have options.
That is, unless, *He* is the only Mod that can help you.
If *He* can only help you because of *personal choice*, you have a problem.
He was the Mod @ that time that was contacted. He was the Mod that choose to read said PM help & ignore giving help all together. I never stated he was the only personal choice, did I? Time and again, your making excuses for him as others have done. Stop it.None of what you put forth, excuses his actions and disrespect toward said members.
I'll stick my neck out and assume that Mods have favourites and non-favourites and can arrange their help like we do for the company I work for.
Therein lies the problem in this community. Favoritism. If the owners wanted their board run like such & some members treated kindly while others disrespected. They wouldn't need Mods. Would they?

Yet again, They choose to be Mods to help. No one said they have to be totally indebted to anyone. However, it also doesn't excuse the deliberate disrespect and ignoring of certain members while others receive help. One should NOT volunteer if they're NOT willing to help!

Old 03-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #68
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

You would know all too well about "favoritism" heh WM? I guess you have your panties in a bunch now because you no longer enjoy the same treatment of "favoritism" that you enjoyed on ASPD. Give it a rest as it is getting old listening to all of the whining.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #69
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wrong sir, I've received no such favoritism treatment on any board and don't appreciate said accusation. And presenting an issue is not whining. Surely you would know the difference.
Now if you have something regarding the issue *topic*, please share. Otherwise refrain from makings false accusations in my direction. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
You would know all too well about "favoritism" heh WM? I guess you have your panties in a bunch now because you no longer enjoy the same treatment of "favoritism" that you enjoyed on ASPD. Give it a rest as it is getting old listening to all of the whining.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:27 PM   #70
OneHotMale
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Wrong sir, I've received no such favoritism treatment on any board and don't appreciate said accusation. And presenting an issue is not whining. Surely you would know the difference.
Now if you have something regarding the issue *topic*, please share. Otherwise refrain from makings false accusations in my direction. Much appreciated.

It is a known fact that you enjoyed favoritism from a certain Mod on Aspd and for you to try and deny it is ludicrious. And yeah I do recognize whining when I see it. You did not get an answer and most likely will never get an answer so you decided to bring it to an open forum. Not getting the kind of responses you wanted?
Old 03-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #71
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I believe Ms.PrittiKitti posted that Mokoa addressed HER issue...did anyone see that? (lol)

Poor Amaya getting all caught up in all this DRAMA! Sometimes, the so called HELP someone gives you...isn't always in your best interest nor GOOD for you!
Old 03-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #72
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 202

Post #51 Likinikki

Quote:
Originally posted by MsPrittiKitti (About the middle of the 4th page)

surprised this thread is still alive & kicking.

(and i still havent read the entire thing)
but i just wanted to say that "ive" noticed a change.

thanks for the PM mokoa.
as i mentioned, it was completely unexpected but definately appreciated!!

happy st pattys day all.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:13 PM   #73
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, he addressed HER issue (from a previous thread). However, you fail to realize that the issue presented in this thread is NOT about her. As noted earlier. Even though she too had similar issues. And it's nice to hear he's dealt with them where she's concerned. However, he has other members he needs to follow up with as well. And has not done so.

While the so called HELP you speak of, may not always the best. It's the respect of putting forth an effort to help those who seek it, That counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
I believe Ms.PrittiKitti posted that Mokoa addressed HER issue...did anyone see that? (lol)

Poor Amaya getting all caught up in all this DRAMA! Sometimes, the so called HELP someone gives you...isn't always in your best interest

OneHotMale,
Your so called known facts are nothing more than false fabrications.
They're unwarranted. And as stated before. Refrain from making said allegations unless you have solid proof.

This thread is NOT about folks who hate or dislike WM! Take it elsewhere!
Old 03-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #74
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

LEAVE MOKOA ALONE!!
Old 03-20-2011, 12:02 AM   #75
lucky21a
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHotMale View Post
It is a known fact that you enjoyed favoritism from a certain Mod on Aspd and for you to try and deny it is ludicrious. And yeah I do recognize whining when I see it. You did not get an answer and most likely will never get an answer so you decided to bring it to an open forum. Not getting the kind of responses you wanted?
just say Ck No need to beat around the bush...lol and if she likes his cookin better than this one then she should stay exclusively at that taco stand on the internets ... its up and running isn't it?

The Management has spoken and you not going to get what you want mrs milf... so move one. GTFO... or what ever it is that can penetrate your psyche...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women