Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2023, 03:49 PM   #61
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
I will. Don’t trust your version of the truth, But your opinion is noted. And again, when you kill women and children, then you hide behind women and children you leave no option.
Thank you for making my original point.

To my fellow republicans, this is the type of thinking that needs exposed and used to our advantage. Just need to get the Trumpers out of Orange Turds spell and we may be able to win come 2024.
The truth is the truth. It has nothing to do with opinion. Congratulations on doubling or tripling down on your support of collective punishment. What exactly does that mean specifically, "hide behind women and children?" The vast majority of the Palestinians who have been killed are civilians, so that fake argument doesn't make any sense.

I don't base my morality on who it will help win the election. As I've said many times in here, I've never cared too much for Biden, and his support of the Collective Punishment has further soiled my opinion of him.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2023, 05:49 PM   #62
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

The Jewish Voice for Peace organized a protest today where they shut down the Manhattan Bridge. I think Benjamin Netanyahu's actions may end up backfiring on him. Around the world, the sentiment against Israel's actions is gaining a ton of momentum.
Old 11-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #63
orallvr69
Valued Poster

We, as a country, have no business getting involved in conflicts outside of the US. We shouldn't have been in Afganistan, Iraq, Kosovo, Somolia, Vietnam and we damn sure shouldn't be in either Ukraine or in this stupid Israli/Palestinian conflict. Why?

1. We are not equipped or prepared. Since Biden took over he has decimated our military so badly that we wouldn't even bae able to defend ourselves.

2. We only elect immature/immoral/senile Neocons into office. They only want to profit from the war machine.

Like him or not, Donald Trump is the only president in recent history who kept us out of such conflicts and brokered a peace agreement called the Abraham Accords which the world leaders wiped their asses with as soon as DJT lefft office and was replaced by a weakling.

How about we mind our own business, and pay the fuck attention to what our "leaders" are doing to US?

I hope everyone understands that getting involved with this Isralei/Palestinian thing is poking the stick at Iran and China, two terrorist states with nuclear ability and someday may have nothing to lose. Also, the money pit that is Ukraine is a joke. It is just a money laundering operation for our leaders to get dirty money from. This action will certainly lead to a conflift with Russia.

Now, instead of us arguing here, and everywhere we should unite against the polticians who fuck us over daily. Get them the fuck out of office!
orallvr69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 07:31 PM   #64
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

We've already been funding Israel's BS.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women