Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #61
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

Quote:
Originally Posted by kSoze View Post
bottom line.. we are dealing with cheap asses that have champagne taste on a beer budget.
Ahaha this ^^^^ Like my mother always says...
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:37 PM   #62
Codybeast
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
bottom line.. we are dealing with cheap asses that have champagne taste on a beer budgets.

Now you're sounding like a stuck record of a provider pretending to be a monger. Who decides what's champagne vs cheap wine mixed with seltzer water? You?

You are trying to convince everyone that just because someone decides to hike her rates that makes her champagne. Not a very intelligent approach.

The OP's point was (With no disrespect) "pussy is pussy" or good service from one $300 provider does not make her more valuable than the $250 provider who provides the exact same service.

If both providers have the qualities a monger seeks neither is champagne or beer.

They are just a couple of providers offering the same service at different rates.

The real bottom line is the value of any product or service is determined only by what the customer will pay. If enough mongers are paying $300 then who cares what the OP's opinion is as obviously those providers are easily getting that which they ask.
Codybeast is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #63
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
bottom line.. we are dealing with cheap asses that have champagne taste on a beer budgets.
You don't have to deal with any of this, you could just vanish into the elite snob thread (follow the invite from Zabrina it will be good for you).
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #64
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
One would have to be a FUCKING MORAN to believe such stupidity. A Bentley is NOT for everyone.. those that can afford it will, those that cant, move the FUCK ON already.

You guys crack me up.. .. grow up and accept who you are.
You REALLY CRACK me up:

Moran - look it up:
The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons.

Completely fits the shoe and YOU.
Old 06-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #65
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
My count up by 2 in 3 days , how's your's doing ? Oh yeah it's zero still !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #66
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Miller High Life, the Champagne of Beer - I am going to POP one open with some
Old 06-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #67
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

All,
It is hard to mete out points or warnings for one person's RTM without doing the same to about 50% of the people in this thread.

I don't agree with a lot of you in this thread, but I am not going to resort to name calling or a dick measuring contest to prove my point. Fact is you can't prove a point to someone that is shouting so loud they can't hear you shouting.

Please observe the following:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Please take special note of the use of "vulgar" slang to describe other members as well as intimating that you have the requisite medical degrees to properly analyze someone's mental capacity (in which case you would actually spell it correctly). Agree to disagree and move on.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #68
MARTlAN
Countdown

Encounters: 180

Mmmmmm,champagne mixed with beer....
MARTlAN is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:26 PM   #69
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

now you know why I am always so bubbly.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #70
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=kSoze;1053013553]

You guys crack me up.. you can call the girls sluts, whores, prostitutes or any other derogatory name but the minute someone refers to you as cheap you get all bent out of shape and cry like lil bitches.[\QUOTE]

+1
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:56 PM   #71
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Well for one, Mods should have shut this down before people started getting to rude and disrespectful and two, to each there own love how it was said that were all hondas just because some think there bentleys doesnt make them a bentley, or just because they buy the bentely logo and put it on there honda doesnt make them one, your right all of us have milage, even the young ones. BUT it is everyones own choice what they charge. I for one wouldnt pay more then 300 for an hour for some pussy when they have cl and the girls on there will give it away for free... So I dont know what the fight is, people charge what they charge thats why theres so many of us providers to choose from. I for one never had a bad report and I feel I charge just fine enough to go up as soon as I think its right, but then again thats why I have money all the time and great business always my way, I never have to worry about how slow things are.. So that being said lets all stop bitching like little girls and accept whats not going to change.

Everyone have an awesome day!!!!
Luv shayla
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:10 PM   #72
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Claire She Blows;1053016752]
Quote:

You guys crack me up.. you can call the girls sluts, whores, prostitutes or any other derogatory name but the minute someone refers to you as cheap you get all bent out of shape and cry like lil bitches.[\QUOTE]

+1
you know I am so glad someone else said that 'cause apparently any girl who says something the OP doesn't like has their panties in a twist or is one of those girls with "attitude" lol

though its a complete mystery why any lady would give him attitude when he uses such charming language as "shelling out for pussy"

side note I saw a bottle of champagne at the dollar store yesterday for like $6 so clearly champagne isn't as expensive as all y'all seem to imply...

Random fact: Champagne in Italy best thing I Ever tasted. I'm so gonna move there.wonderful
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #73
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Oh Christ, "Champagne in Italy" REALLYYYYYYY ??????????

OK you DRANK Champagne from France in Italy? WHYYYYYYYY???????? try local stuff is my recommendation when traveling.

Random Fact:
There have been lawsuits all over Europe and Champagne can ONLY be from that part in France that is called Champagne and nobody else can label it Champagne.
So you probably got taken, but what else is new here.

Actually: In the European Union and many other countries, the name Champagne is legally protected by the Treaty of Madrid (1891)

YES 1891, didn't think that would go back that far.

I am not even going to comment on the Dollar Store, isn't that like below Walmart? and makes some of your earlier remarks a little more irrelevant?

JUST messing with you ----- you seem like a nice gal :-)))))
Old 06-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #74
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Oh Christ, "Champagne in Italy" REALLYYYYYYY ??????????

OK you DRANK Champagne from France in Italy? WHYYYYYYYY???????? try local stuff is my recommendation when traveling.

I am not even going to comment on the Dollar Store, isn't that like below Walmart? and makes some of your earlier remarks a little more irrelevant?

JUST messing with you ----- you seem like a nice gal :-)))))
lol well champagne itself isn't exclusive to france just the brand name right?
but even if it was just the knock off it was a Really good knock off Best alcohol I ever had.

if I could I go back hunt down the place that served it to me just to ask for its name so I can blow my money buying it in bulk. I'd come back to the states a throw a big masquerade sex party and share my supply(assuming I had that kinda money...lol) Cheers Mate!

and yea the dollar store comment does put a different spin things previously said. but hey sometimes I like to play devil's advocate and be contrary. actually ALL the time I like to play devil's advocate. (don't think anyone's realized that's what I'm doing most of the time...)
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #75
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret_Amore View Post
lol well champagne itself isn't exclusive to france just the brand name right?
but even if it was just the knock off it was a Really good knock off Best alcohol I ever had.

if I could I go back hunt down the place that served it to me just to ask for its name so I can blow my money buying it in bulk. I'd come back to the states a throw a big masquerade sex party and share my supply(assuming I had that kinda money...lol) Cheers Mate!

and yea the dollar store comment does put a different spin things previously said. but hey sometimes I like to play devil's advocate and be contrary. actually ALL the time I like to play devil's advocate. (don't think anyone's realized that's what I'm doing most of the time...)
I want to be part of the party please, I will bring my strap on and a bottle of Hennessy (my fav) and shit we all can just get it on and all pass out naked and none of us have to worrie about anything bunching in our asses lol unless you want me to put something in there lol I can oblige to that too
shayla84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women