Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162615
Yssup Rider60403
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48451
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41648
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36028
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2019, 03:31 PM   #61
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You have a problem with candidates stammering?

Hillary Clinton won’t be on next year’s ballot. But this guy will.

That was a great impression of the average Liberal.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:48 PM   #62
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have been chastised by at least one individual for supporting ANY government involvement at all in our private lives.
The only thing in your long winded statement that is 100% correct!!
What part of "our PRIVATE lives" do you not understand??

Now the mic drop moment...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:42 PM   #63
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
"Give every body $1000 a month".

The ultimate "participation trophy".

that would cover about 75% of my monthly AmEx charges.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:49 PM   #64
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
The only thing in your long winded statement that is 100% correct!!
What part of "our PRIVATE lives" do you not understand??

Now the mic drop moment...
We differ on this. You are in a small minority who do not want ANY government involvement in our private lives.

Do you support Social Security?

I find it interesting that you haven't hopped all over Ellen for her liking Yang.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:55 PM   #65
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ok well, I didn't chastise you. It sounds like you want someone to chastise me just because I said I liked Andrew's
idea. It amazes me when some says something positive from one side to the other that such negativity comes back.

Everybody knows in America we have to have safety nets. We just disagree on how they can be supported. I support community based programs but I am realistic too and understand that's not enough. It's just a fact. And I'm interested in folks who have ideas on this. Just because it's a government program doesn't mean that it should be discounted. Jeeze.

Hmmmmmm, well this is how I think it's going to go. The Dem party is going too far left. The Dem moderates are not going for it. They won't vote for Trump --- they will just stay home. Which would be a win for Trump.
I am fine with you supporting Yang. He has some interesting ideas and I hope he is not cut before the next debates. I didn't chastise you at all for Yang's proposal. I am saying that certain others are against any type of government involvement our lives and this would seem to fall under that heading.

I, like you, see the need for government supported programs. So far only one person on this forum disagrees.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 04:56 PM   #66
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
right, I understand that.

I think Trump will absolutely destroy Biden in a debate. the Dems need to understand that, and choose someone else. Biden will make Hillary look sharp by comparison
Trump can beat all of them in a debate. Biden isn't that knowledgeable. Sanders lives in another world. Kamala Harris is nothing but an office hoe, Warren is a one trick pony, same for Corey Booker. They are all light work for Trump. None of them deserve to be President. They've tarnished the integrity of our political system with their immense hatred and vindictiveness for Trump.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:08 PM   #67
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
OMG! This is fucking hilarious!!!

Tulsi Gabbard committed political suicide last night. She landed a few gloves on the left's darling, Kamala Harris, so now she has to go.

Tulsi Gabbard is being "Trumped"!

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08...nvolved-780470

Brought to you by the same folks who gave us "Russian collusion". LMAO!!!

Sorry, Tulsi. Your candidacy just died an untimely death. You've been declared a Russian operative!

LMFAO!!!
Kamala Harris doesn't have any core beliefs. She just says and does whatever she thinks is in her best interest. Gabbard is spot on about her record as attorney general. And if you see sex workers or promote sites like eccie, Harris wants to put you in jail too. Also she's not that smart. People are starting to recognize that. Look for her to go the way of Beto O'Rourke as more become aware there's no substance behind those beautiful dick sucking lips.

Obama was sanctimonious but at least he usually believed what he was saying. Harris on the other hand doesn't know what she believes, but she still carries a world class sanctimonious attitude. It was truly on display in the first debate when she got on Biden's ass about waiting for a school bus when she was a little girl. Are her beliefs about busing any different than Biden's? Was she happy she had the opportunity to stand around waiting for that bus? Who knows. She probably doesn't know.

Gabbard has replaced Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as the Democrat I'd most like to bang.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:37 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I respect your opinion. Whether or not Trump's time in office has helped or hurt him in the eyes of voters is up in the air at this point in time. As I said months ago, there are reasons for both Republicans and Democrats to be optimistic about the chances of their candidate for POTUS being elected in 2020. I still feel that way.

I consider myself to be Independent at this point in time. I will probably vote for Cornyn for Senator in 2020. Interesting but true -- in the last 2 weeks I have received letters from Melania Trump, Donald Trump, and the RNC asking for my support in the 2020 campaign. Not sure if these letters are being sent to everyone or just individuals they think support Trump.
It’s not my opinion, just facts. Trump never ran foe office, the Clintons spent their adult lives running for office. They had a machine built up. Clinton had twice as much money. Trump never had full support of the RNC. And won. No matter how close certain states were. He WON. Now, he has a record. He’s setting fundraising records. 93% of Republicans favor him. He won’t have a primary challenge. His campaign will be far more organized. Plus, he’s an incumbent with economic success and hasn’t got us into stupid wars. Those are facts not opinion. My opinion is, the Democrats are so far left they’re unelectable. Even to people who don’t like Trumps style. Joe Biden is clearly vulnerable. He’s old and tired like Hilllary. He doesn’t have the stamina or the charisma to compete with Trump. But I think he will flame out. Then it’s down to Bernie or Warren. Good luck with those two! That’s my opinion.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:54 PM   #69
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Trump can beat all of them in a debate. Biden isn't that knowledgeable. Sanders lives in another world. Kamala Harris is nothing but an office hoe, Warren is a one trick pony, same for Corey Booker. They are all light work for Trump. None of them deserve to be President. They've tarnished the integrity of our political system with their immense hatred and vindictiveness for Trump.

even after preparing, Biden would get tripped up (even if they cheat again and give him the debate questions) because Biden has zero ability to think on his feet. Trump will smack him with a zinger he can't handle, then he'll get flustered and become stammering joe the creep.

no Democratic hopeful can match Trump's quick and acerbic wit. Half of the entire field will get so frustrated they'll lose their cool and the election right then and there. the rest will get so flustered they'll stammer like a school boy getting dressed down by the Head Master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It’s not my opinion, just facts. Trump never ran foe office, the Clintons spent their adult lives running for office. They had a machine built up. Clinton had twice as much money. Trump never had full support of the RNC. And won. No matter how close certain states were. He WON. Now, he has a record. He’s setting fundraising records. 93% of Republicans favor him. He won’t have a primary challenge. His campaign will be far more organized. Plus, he’s an incumbent with economic success and hasn’t got us into stupid wars. Those are facts not opinion. My opinion is, the Democrats are so far left they’re unelectable. Even to people who don’t like Trumps style. Joe Biden is clearly vulnerable. He’s old and tired like Hilllary. He doesn’t have the stamina or the charisma to compete with Trump. But I think he will flame out. Then it’s down to Bernie or Warren. Good luck with those two! That’s my opinion.

What Bam said!

BAHHAHAAAAAAA
Old 08-01-2019, 06:29 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
not really WANTING to exclude him. you know that if you read the article. they don't want him using 2 polls that are basically one poll, to use in qualifying.

that's debatable considering they cited "same geographic region" as the pretext. so does that mean the US as a geographic region?

here is the NBC/WSJ poll ..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...field-n1028971

"The NBC/WSJ poll was conducted July 7-9 of 800 total registered voters — more than half reached by cellphone — and that has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.5 percentage points.
Among the 400 Democratic primary voters surveyed, the margin of error is plus-minus 4.9 percentage points."

says nothing about the geographic region sampled.

now the Survey Monkey poll ..

https://www.surveymonkey.com/curiosi...bate-findings/

Also says nothing about the geographic region.

what i also find interesting is that the candidate "No Answer" would have polled sixth.

BAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Old 08-01-2019, 08:04 PM   #71
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anything earthshaking?

I heard nobody brought up Russia again. Three years of the bullshit and the moderators and candidates have abandoned it.
They've brought up Russia now. According to Ian Sams, Russia is backing Tulsi Gabbard and somehow that explains why the exposure of Harris's record is unfair.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:12 PM   #72
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
We differ on this. You are in a small minority who do not want ANY government involvement in our private lives.

Do you support Social Security?

I find it interesting that you haven't hopped all over Ellen for her liking Yang.
Support for or against social security is complicated. The concept is fatally flawed. Ida Mae Fuller was the first person to receive a SS check in 1937. She lived to be 103 years old. People should save for their retirement and that money plus dividends should be theirs and not the government's. You should be able to cash out if the doctor tells you you're not going to see 67. The insurance companies could always sell you some policy in case you beat the odds. But so much money is tied up that do away with it would be like giving up....cold turkey.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:13 PM   #73
oeb11
Valued Poster

Saw that also - I am stunned that even a DPST election staff would go that route.

They truly have a low opinion of the intelligence of American Voters.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:25 PM   #74
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
They've brought up Russia now. According to Ian Sams, Russia is backing Tulsi Gabbard and somehow that explains why the exposure of Harris's record is unfair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Saw that also - I am stunned that even a DPST election staff would go that route.

They truly have a low opinion of the intelligence of American Voters.

Unreal. and this from TWK who predicted the Democrats would make the 2016 Republican scrum look like a sunday school class .. with Jimmy Carter. LOL.

https://twitter.com/IanSams/status/1156741869621133318

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...-tulsi-gabbard

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/tuls...kamala-harris/

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...russian-agent/

https://hannity.com/media-room/here-...ate-smackdown/

https://news.iheart.com/featured/rus...ussian-puppet/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-lands-attack/

https://dmlnewsapp.com/report-kamala...tulsi-gabbard/

Yeah ... i'd say it's trending ..

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh ... and this just in ...

Ellen Pompeo slammed for calling Kamala Harris 'overconfident': 'Black women are allowed only a certain amount of confidence'

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...145939924.html

Can't forget the tried and true RACIST angle!!!!

Old 08-01-2019, 09:15 PM   #75
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
And if you see sex workers or promote sites like eccie, Harris wants to put you in jail too. Also she's not that smart. People are starting to recognize that. Look for her to go the way of Beto O'Rourke as more become aware there's no substance behind those beautiful dick sucking lips.
Gabbard has replaced Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as the Democrat I'd most like to bang.
I definitely noticed her comment last night, and it did rankle me. overall, Harris was a bit lackluster. my support has ebbed.

but fuck yeah on Gabbard. God Damn, was it good make up? she looked a lot better than the first debate. I was pulling hundreds from my wallet, instinctively, just hoping upon hope, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
My opinion is, the Democrats are so far left they’re unelectable. Even to people who don’t like Trumps style. Joe Biden is clearly vulnerable. He’s old and tired like Hilllary. He doesn’t have the stamina or the charisma to compete with Trump. But I think he will flame out. Then it’s down to Bernie or Warren. Good luck with those two! That’s my opinion.
I'm starting to agree, in that the Dems need a charismatic, issues-oriented Leader who can debate Trump. never mind the policy stances. Sanders and Warren are the two possibilities. if they pull it off, it will be Obama-like, a charisma that makes people not train on their philosophies. Warren can compete onstage with Trump, Bernie... maybe. Biden and Harris will be spit out. Beto wouldn't know what hit him.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women