Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162666
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41672
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36054
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-16-2014, 07:56 PM   #61
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
LOL…

You would think that REDUNDANCY WOULD GET OLD… LOL

BOO HOO!! BIG BAD WHISPER'S IS ACCUSING A HOOKER OF HAVING AN STD WITHOUT ANY PROOF… YET AGAIN…

TAKE A LESSON FROM STEVE MARTIN:

Your bored slave,

Guinevere

Steve Martin:

INQUIRING: "When you stop to smell the flowers… are they AFRAID?"
Wait you mean the things whispers says aren't all true!!!!

But but but I thought he was the "Hobby Savior" here to protect us all from the big bad hookers of ECCIE

BTW SG Love Steve Martin

Old 03-16-2014, 08:12 PM   #62
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
MY REACTION WHEN WHISPER'S ASKED BOTH RICK & MYSELF ...IF IT WOULD BE OK TO TRADE ME FOR AN OVERNIGHT WITH HIM... WHILE RICK SPENT THE NIGHT… WITH WHISPER'S CURRENT 20 YEAR OLD STRIPPER/SUGAR BABY:
DOES ANYBODY HAVE A WIPEY? GROSS!!

hmmmm.... you have a problem with old fat men with money? LOL.... You misstated that just a bit mamm...... I NEVER had any desire in regards to seeing you alone..... The only two women I have ever been with over the age of 30 I was married and you are pushing half a century right?

The comment made was taking a jab at Rick stating that if he wanted to let you join her and I some time that I would let him pick any girl out that he wanted and I would pay for that session for him.

But placing that in context are you suggesting that seeing old fat men is disgusting and repulsive for you? That you do not want their money?

Your disgusted slave,

Guinevere

P.S.

Intriguing… One would almost think that WHISPER'S DOES NOT TAKE AS GOOD OF CARE OF HIS SB'S as he CLAIMS!! At least I get to CHOOSE WHO I SPEND THE NIGHT WITH...
She chooses as well. Something she has known from the beginning as does any and every girl I spend time with in that arrangement is that outside of whomever they are involved with in their personal life/relationship that they never see anyone else in a similar relationship.

Do I share girls I know? Absolutely.

WHEN I am done with them myself. Never before.

In regards to how well she is taken care of? She no longer takes a penny from her parents, doesn't work and is a full time student that has everything she needs and everything she has ever expressed to me that she wants. That is usually the case with any ladies in my life.

None of them NEED to turn tricks to survive.

You don't seriously think that others don't ask and try when they meet her or ones before her in social settings with me over the years now do you?

I did get an elbow to the ribs from her for the comment though. She wants to try a 3some... her curiosity is getting the best of her.... but she hd already pointed out how old you were.... Older than her mother.... "Why does she dress that way? Doesn't she have children? I would be horrified if my mom went anywhere like that".... I pointed out that you dress the way you do because you can... For a woman close to my age you are pretty damn hot...

Which brings me to needing to explain a comment in regards to you having me rethinking my long standing age restrictions on who see BCD.....

You have a very fit body...... Probably the best I've seen for a woman of your advanced years...... But every year you have have lived and a few extra can be seen in your face.... and I truly enjoy looking into a ladies face when I am with her.

You are responsible for me rethinking the age thing but only so far as to have me considering a few ladies around the 30yr mark....

I could never remotely consider any woman that has put so much out there about their extreme medical issues.... your barely functioning immune system...... that takes the risks between the sheets that you do in search of the almighty buck.... That recent disclosure puts you in a category of one major risk that a number of people are going to regret taking some day..... I simply do not understand how anyone can take that chance with you.....

Old 03-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #63
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... WHISPER'S ASKED BOTH RICK & MYSELF ...IF IT WOULD BE OK TO TRADE ME FOR AN OVERNIGHT WITH HIM... WHILE RICK SPENT THE NIGHT… WITH WHISPER'S CURRENT 20 YEAR OLD STRIPPER/SUGAR BABY ...

I wonder how many other young girls he's turned out, passed around, taken advantage of? Sounds like Dre might have some competition.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:22 PM   #64
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
SG - I think you left out the part that Whispers has made it clear he only fucks his SBs BB. I would research the thread but he posts way too much BS to sift through all that crap!
What's your point Louigi? A SB is only fucking her BF or SO and ME. After I assess the people I'm getting involved with it's a risk that is weighed. If I have any concern for their promiscuity I simply move on to another.... But yes. I, like most guys in the SD field go BB..... I have ZERO concerns with most that they are fucking anyone OTHER than me during the time I am seeing them.

The only cock in the current lady is mine. Your mistress here has had every hole stuffed with an uncountable number of cocks AND she lives life worried about croaking from something she could catch just in public settings?

I think my bare backing a 20yo CoEd that is focused solely on her education is a lot less risk than banging some near 50 hooker who has fucked and sucked more guys than the average sorority and a strip club full of strippers has..... COMBINED....

It's about risk.... I take a manageable one for me..... With what she has shared recently I don't understand anyone taking that risk with her...

But shit happens right?
Old 03-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #65
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I wonder how many other young girls he's turned out, passed around,

hmmm..... Close to a hundred probably..... a few that became quite successful here on ECCIE or with Houston or Miami Agencies

taken advantage of? None in my opinion....

Sounds like Dre might have some competition.
I've thought about the Agency angle more than once over the years.... but never wanted that risk.

But yes... you are correct that I've shared a lot of ladies over the years with other guys. If, when I have decided I am done with someone, they still are interested in seeing a guy in an arrangement that meets their financial needs, I introduce them to a friend that I know will be decent to them and pay them whatever they agree on.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #66
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What's your point Louigi? A SB is only fucking her BF or SO and ME. After I assess the people I'm getting involved with it's a risk that is weighed. If I have any concern for their promiscuity I simply move on to another.... But yes. I, like most guys in the SD field go BB..... I have ZERO concerns with most that they are fucking anyone OTHER than me during the time I am seeing them.

The only cock in the current lady is mine. Your mistress here has had every hole stuffed with an uncountable number of cocks AND she lives life worried about croaking from something she could catch just in public settings?

I think my bare backing a 20yo CoEd that is focused solely on her education is a lot less risk than banging some near 50 hooker who has fucked and sucked more guys than the average sorority and a strip club full of strippers has..... COMBINED....

It's about risk.... I take a manageable one for me..... With what she has shared recently I don't understand anyone taking that risk with her...

But shit happens right?
You're kidding right? You think that little 20 yr is only fucking you and maybe her BF? Right!
Old 03-16-2014, 08:39 PM   #67
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
ALL SAVAK HAD TO DO TO GET WHISPER'S HELP WAS TO PLAY WHISPER'S LITTLE HO...

I'm not here to help him. I'm here because you posted wanting my response and attention. Savak needs no help to discredit you.
You bringing your personal medical issues to the board solely on your own and the activities you engage in make you an incredibly high risk in comparison to other providers. You out personal information on clients to men you sleep with and now you have started doing so here in the forum..... So if you seek the attention from me I'll provide it.

Quote:
SAN ANTONIO...

WAS I OUT OF LINE? NO, I DO NOT THINK SO… LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STAND UP TO SAVAK...

I REFUSE TO LET SAVAK THE STALKER WIN…

SAVAK...I WAS THE WRONG WHORE TO MESS WITH…

CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL…. SPREAD ALL THE RUMORS THAT YOU LIKE…

I WILL ALWAYS GET BACK UP…

AND I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM MEN LIKE YOU...

Your stalked slave,

Guinevere

Ya know....... For a while SAVAK had nothing to say about you..... You misread some things and started this little war with him and continue to push boundaries with your accusations but for the most part.... here in this forum.... he seems more in a "responsive" mode to your making issues where there were none.

You may think it is fair but you don't get to say..... "Come play with me"... and then when he does.... call him a stalker....
Old 03-16-2014, 08:41 PM   #68
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
You're kidding right? You think that little 20 yr is only fucking you and maybe her BF? Right!
I don't "think" it.... I know it..... Maybe you will find someone someday that you can be in a relationship with and believe in...... you need to fuck something other than whores though to encounter a little character in a woman...
Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #69
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

You have a very fit body...... Probably the best I've seen for a woman of your advanced years......

I had to laugh when I read this.

You expose quite a bit about yourself here.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:50 PM   #70
Whispers

Back to the OP's topic.....

I'm sure some of you can relate very well to this

I know.. I know... it hurts the ears..... Here are the lyrics

Walk the dog, do the dishes
Your lips are brown from kissing ass
Sorry guys I can't make it
Maybe next time, think I'll pass
Don't make her mad, don't make her sad
A fate for you that's worse than death
you're a slave and you don't know it
It always happens to the best

[CHORUS]
Pussywhipped, Pussywhipped
Don't you know you're pussywhipped
Pussywhipped, Pussywhipped
Don't you know you're pussywhipped

She wants to be involved with you
In every little thing you do
Always has to add her two cents
It's obvious who wears the pants
Your friends all hate you, you don't care
Cause you've been trapped in her lair
And hopefully on day you'll see
That pussy can be caught for free
Old 03-16-2014, 08:54 PM   #71
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I SUPPOSE THAT I WENT OVER TO YOUR APARTMENT…

TOOK YOUR COMPUTER…

BROKE INTO YOUR PS3…

AND DESIGNED THESE ALL BY MYSELF?
Attachment 296698Attachment 296700Attachment 296699
You think your the only subject that I've made custom themes on? Just like you, my other providers told me how impressed they were by my artistic and technical abilities.

If I remember correctly, when I showed the custom theme to you in a PM, you did tell me how impressed you were by it.

Ahhh but now you want to use it as something other than a former-fan paying tribute to you. I basically started photoshopping out of inspiration from your pictures.

Quote:
Beautiful work Sir Savak!!

Once again your creativity ASTOUNDS ME!! Thank you for sharing your work and for inspiring all of us to tap into our inner artist...

Your enchanted slave,

Guinevere
Do you remember when you said that to me Guinevere? I did. Here's the link:
http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1054142438

It meant alot, especially from the person who inspired me to start on this artistic endeavor. But now you want to take something that at one point in time you applauded me for doing, into some how me "stalking" you.

You are beautiful on the outside, but also incredibly venomous on the inside.

Quote:
YOU dragged me into this BY SPREADING YOUR LIES and your CONTINUOUS HARASSMENT…

I didn't drag you into anything. You were the one who started this video thread and went out of your way to call me out on one of the first posts of this thread.

I was done with the issue of the picture of the dog and I was going to keep my distance from you and your activities on this board, but clearly you're on some sort of revengeance mission and dragged me into this by calling me out.

Quote:
I WILL NOT BACK DOWN...blah blah blah...I KNOW WHO I AM…

Yeah please don't. Cause if there is one thing we know is that Whispers won't stop. For every post you make, he'll make more. This thread that you have created is now clearly showcasing your willingness to get involved in drama. But if you like to play the game, by all means keep going.

Quote:
I AM SLAVE GUINEVERE-The Last Drama Bender AND I AM NOT GOING AWAY...

that's more like it. Now you can be the target of the lulz. Hey you're a dog lover right Guin? You wouldn't happen to own a husky would you?

Old 03-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #72
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
I had to laugh when I read this.

You expose quite a bit about yourself here.
What would that be? I'm old as well.... Never had a problem admitting it. And my views on hookers in their 30s and beyond are pretty well stated going back 14-15 years on boards like this.....

I started to think differently in regards to how well written SG was and how well she handled controversy........ then she had her meltdown and reaffirmed.....

No woman outside their 30s turns tricks for a living because they want to.... No Mother turns tricks for a living because they want to........ They simply lack the ability to be successful at anything else.... There is little to respect there so don't expect to see me bending over to show much respect to one that shows her true colors the way SG has.

I can own my beliefs and statements when I make them.
Old 03-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #73
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
YOU dragged me into this BY SPREADING YOUR LIES and your CONTINUOUS HARASSMENT…

I didn't drag you into anything. You were the one who started this video thread and went out of your way to call me out on one of the first posts of this thread.

Let's be honest and give credit where credit is due.... She first drug you into this by spreading her legs right?

I can see where the harassment and cries for attention are keeping you in the game..... but force of the pussy had to be strong in the beginning sir....

Old 03-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #74
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's be honest and give credit where credit is due.... She first drug you into this by spreading her legs right?

I can see where the harassment and cries for attention are keeping you in the game..... but force of the pussy had to be strong in the beginning sir....

All I can say is that that Guin's outlook on life is to throw logic and reason out the window.

Old 03-16-2014, 09:10 PM   #75
savak
Valued Poster

Damn, I want to thank Guinevere for helping me get reacquainted with my internet memes.

I've always been looking for ways to use them here on the board and now she's giving me an excuse to.

You go Guuurrrlll.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women