Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41695
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36063
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #61
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Also, the video does not id the person in the wheelchair as OBL. The person is very clearly identified as Khaled al-Harbi who was returned to Riyadh from Tehran after supposedly surrendering at the Saudi embassy in Tehran.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004...arabia.alqaida
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:34 PM   #62
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So we should believe it because Alex Jones said so? The video disputes yours because the expert said the video images appear to be the same.
Let's put it this way- don't you think Al-Queada would gain more credibility if they exposed the U.S by saying: "your government has lied to you OBL has been dead for x amount of years... " Wouldn't that be a bigger scandal then WaterGate- who shot JFK, and Roswell combined????
Well it's clear to me you're a Afro American and you are wanting. Wanting to strut around and say the first black president straightened out this country that so many white Moe Foes messed up. First off Obama isn't black he's mixed with Middle Eastern, African and White. Secondly he has no experience in politics other than his Illinois Senate seat which his attendance was only about 40%, Its like anything else. if ya want to be good at something ya got to do it alot not just once in awhile and your job is no different. Now I'll explain Alex Jones to ya. He's an independant investigative journalist. He can report information that Fox News, CNN and others cannot simply because they are affiliated with networks. In otherwards they have to report news as they recieve it but also as their networks allow them to report it. Regardless of their opinion. Independants don't have to and they are many besides Alex Jones. Foreget about this administration it's corrupt. If we had a real president 911 probably would'nt have happened, our credit rating would still be AAA, unemployment wouldn't be as high and your dollar would have more spending power. If you think I am blaming Obama, well Iam not. I am blamming our Government over the past 48 years. There has been a push for a New World Order for a long long time. Even Pres George Bush (elder) mentioned it numerous times in his speeches. Obama is just part of the next steps, so he's Black, so what. Oh you keep mentioning Al-Queida, they have no credibility and they know they can't prove anything to our country. Any info they would put out would be intercepted and disposed of anyway. So Al-Qieda isn't an issue in this. sorry pal you and everyone else have been lied to by your own Government. Stop bashing those that bring you info that might prove valuable to you later on.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #63
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well it's clear to me you're a Afro American and you are wanting. Wanting to strut around and say the first black president straightened out this country that so many white Moe Foes messed up........................... Stop bashing those that bring you info that might prove valuable to you later on.
Damn, someone get me an Extra Strength Tylenol!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:59 PM   #64
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Damn, someone get me an Extra Strength Tylenol!
Don't tell me you have a Headache. I doubt you have enough sense to have a headache.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #65
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
I doubt you have enough sense to have a headache.
Thanks anyway for your unsolicited advice but when I am in need of a diagnosis, I will go to my Family Doctor.

I simply asked for an Extra Strength Tylenol!

I hope that is not too difficult for you to understand?
Old 08-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #66
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Thanks for your insight but I will go to my Family Doctor when I need a diagnosis.

I simply asked for an Extra Strength Tylenol!
Save your co-payment he'll tell you the same thing.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:56 PM   #67
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Save your co-payment he'll tell you the same thing.
I was one step ahead of you. It was because I was trying to save my co-payment that prompted me to ask for an Extra Strength Tylenol!

On 2nd thought, make that a several steps ahead of you!
Old 08-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #68
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

we are all mushrooms
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:39 AM   #69
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[
Quote:
Iam right about it all. Osama Died of natural causes. We are closing in on another election year Obama needed something to confuse people. Look at some of the old Videos of Osama He never ages. Everything is fixed by wall street and all of the other big bank cronies and we can't change it. Unless of course we fight our way back by not agreeing with their bullshit. I've been exploring this web site. Nothing this guy and his team investigate seem to far fetched. Go to www.infowars.com. Make your own assessments.

Repeatedly quoting an unreliable or unproven source doesn’t cut it. Youtube IS NOT a reliable source. All of the videos are subject to selective editing…or not. If you were to examine them frame-by-frame, you can see transitions, etc and other signs of tampering. Something about the videos has kept all of the news services, from every country in the world, from endorsing these as valid. Something to think about the rest of my post as I admittedly, with relish, tear apart each of your arguments. Why does this unbelievably powerful worldwide organization, allow you and Alex to live? Alex has talked shit about or fucked with enough people that if he were to disappear or turn up dead with pieces of his body found in multiple locations, no one would care or connect his death to an organization no one can prove exists. The idea that you are one of the few people who knows the truth, and you were allowed to live, it would set a level of gullibility for the human race that would prove that L. Ron Hubbard is right.
I personally will lead the first batch of lemming-like humans over a cliff of suitable height to erase our DNA from the universe.

Quote:
This is just one of many articles written about Osama Bin Laden's death. Oh another fictional point and it's somewhat classified. They claim Navy Seal team 6 killed Bin Laden.There is no such thing as a Navy seal team 6. There is only two seal teams Alpha and Bravo. Their missions and training is classified.

Somewhat classified? As in only the ECCIE posting people know? You are correct about the name, somewhat. DEVGRU (Naval Special Warfare Development Group) is the new designator but the term "SEAL Team 6" is still an acceptible term used to describe one of the 12 units.
Quote:
In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.
Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”
A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.
Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.
“I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.
“Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in August of 2002.
During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election. This confirmed the evidence that Jones had been given by the CFR and others.
In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.
There is no documented proof any of this is true. Youtube doesn’t count.

Quote:
haha, you need to get on some meds if you believe that a made up strike on Bin Laden really happened a few months ago. This administration is to inept to pull that off. But one thing they can do is sell total B.S. (
Quote:
to uniformed pansies like you Do you mean “uninformed” or are you disparaging our armed forces?) Later you cry about personal attacks. Don’t! Since you are in the middle of the attacking yourself, at least prove you can take it like a man when the posters use you like a woman., in fact they bank on it. Yea i am sure there are people that still believe Elvis is still alive and crap like that but I don't. I do believe Osama is dead but not by the hands of this administration. This administration resembles a three ringed circus but it has no Jugglers, Trapeze artists, sword swallowers or elephants or lion tamers, just a bunch of clowns.
This is America. You are entitled to your opinions. That doesn’t make them fact.

Quote:
Ok whatever, I'll let you and all the the other gullibles believe this administration set up an elaborate strike and finally killed Osama Bin Laden. If you want to consider Obama's administration legitimate then go ahead.

I’ll grant you the same privilege.

Quote:
Well don't bitch about this economy being in a mess remember you support this act. The only one here who has the big red nose is you why don't you rub it against DOOVES ASS. The two of you are probably ex Enron employees.

Ahhhh…..OK I guess. Doove? Any particular time good for you?

Quote:
How do you arrive that I've concocted a scheme.
Quote:
I agree you have concocted something but I can’t, in good conscious, call it a scheme. Look at the chain of events. 911 happens Bush makes Osama Bin Laden a houshold word and vows to capture him and bring him to justice. Ok I'll agree with that too. Then various information is circulating that Osama Bin laden was murdered and another that he died of illness shortly after 911 incident. During a news conference a reporter asked Bush about Bin Laden Bush, said he wasn't worried about Bin Laden he was no longer a threat, that he was probably in hiding. what a change of heart. Now close to the end of Obama's first term in office a currier leaks out info of Osama's where abouts and Obama capitalizes on this and sends in a Seal Team who kill him. Hmmm, and the so called pictures of the dead Bin Laden some had a beard some were partially shaven. Are ya sure about all this. To many things just don't add up. Iam not buying it. Don't insult me because I choose to look at all sides to these issues. You and a few others are looking at the world through Rose Colored Glasses. You and others want to support this type of administration, ok thats fine. How much of your hobby money are you going to funnel into support Obama's next campaigne? Or are you afraid you'll get fucked.
Time to think about it. Why do “they” let you live?

Quote:
Looks like he's trying to get a good whiff of Hillary's pussy
This may be the one thing you are right about.

Quote:
Iam not saying I totally believe Bush kept Bin Laden's body on ice, but thats still more believable than Obama giving the thumbs up on a Strike on Bin Laden after all this time. There are just to many documents from reliable sources depicting he died way before this strike a few months ago. You wanna carry a torch for the idea we located and killed Bin Laden well then go for it. you need to go way beyond your local News and Fox if ya want to get the real facts on whats happening in the world.
(you need to go way beyond your local News and Fox if ya want to get the real facts on whats happening in the world)To youtube? That’s a good one.

Quote:
Quote:

Ok watch this video. What really grieves me the most is instead of just knocking the information I've presented in other posts a few of you want to attack me personally. If anyones world view is opposite of this video fine.
Information? You have chosen to believe Alex Jones. He is a self-serving, loud mouthed asshole who has his own agenda. The same could be said for all of us. I will post links if they are needed to prove a point. Since it is impossible to prove a negative, it’s up to you to prove your hypothesis.

[quote=acp5762;1543024]Heres another.

http://youtu.be/fpBPVkpmoeg[/quote] Sorry. Not credible.

Quote:
how does this video dispute mine. It shows he's in a wheel chair in 2004. who's to say it was 2004, because some British sounding narrator said so.

Quote:
If it was to close to the election it may appear to obvious. Besides Obama's popularity is so low at this point he can't wait till next year.

If you had read one of wellendowed…etc. reviews you would have seen “mariah asked what I would like to do and once she got naked I kissed her from head to toe and made my way down to that sweet DATY- she was very clean and tasted great. She gets very wet and loves DATY. Het Starfish was looking at me and I asked her if it was ok and she said yes and man I am not sure if she is use to having TUHA but it drove her razy as she kept saying it feels so good. After the DATY and TUHA I was so fucking hard and asked her to show me her skills.”Everybody knows black guys don’t eat pussy! “Well it's clear to me you're a Afro American and you are wanting. Wanting to strut around and say the first black president straightened out this country that so many white Moe Foes messed up. Thank you for demonstrating your information analysis and conclusions arrived at methodology. Please feel free to refute my statements using reliable and credible sources First off Obama isn't black he's mixed with Middle Eastern, African and White. Secondly he has no experience in politics other than his Illinois Senate seat which his attendance was only about 40%, Its like anything else. if ya want to be good at something ya got to do it alot not just once in awhile and your job is no different. Now I'll explain Alex Jones to ya. He's an independant investigative journalist.He is an entertainer that must generate revenue. He can report information that Fox News, CNN and others cannot simply because they are affiliated with networks.Because it is not news. It is opinion. In otherwards they have to report news as they recieve it but also as their networks allow them to report it. Regardless of their opinion. Independants don't have to and they are many besides Alex Jones. Wrong! I need to go to bed so I’ll make this quick. Because of course you couldn’t be more in left field. Alex, Rush, Glenn? They are Op-Ed, not reporters. At the beginning of their shows is a disclaimer absolving Fox, or any other presenter or carrier from being responsible for the content of Alex’s, et Al broadcasts. All are caught in very provable lies all the time. They just act like they don’t hear the correction and continue continuing on. They are not reporting news so they are not held to true journalistic standards. Reporting is telling a verifiable story. A reporter only passes on information as given to him by a source. If a source loses its credibility (is proven to be false) it will not be used any more. CBS found out National Guard officers with an ax to grind are not credible sources. This example should show you if any of the news services caught one of the other services lying, THEY WOULD CRUSIFY THEM! There is no conspiracy between the news services. They all bias but they don’t typically outright lie. Foreget about this administration it's corrupt. If we had a real president 911 probably would'nt have happened, our credit rating would still be AAA, unemployment wouldn't be as high and your dollar would have more spending power. If you think I am blaming Obama, well Iam not. I am blamming our Government over the past 48 years. There has been a push for a New World Order for a long long time. Even Pres George Bush (elder) mentioned it numerous times in his speeches. Obama is just part of the next steps, so he's Black, so what. Oh you keep mentioning Al-Queida, they have no credibility and they know they can't prove anything to our country. Any info they would put out would be intercepted and disposed of anyway. So Al-Qieda isn't an issue in this. sorry pal you and everyone else have been lied to by your own Government. Stop bashing those that bring you info that might prove valuable to you later on I’ll remember that when someone brings information that might be valuable later on. Till then…

Quote:
Don't tell me you have a Headache. I doubt you have enough sense to have a headache.
Your (or anyone’s) brain has no pain receptors that take input from the brain itself. The pain of a headache comes from your skull, connective tissues, or the musculature of the head.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:07 AM   #70
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

Mark Twain

This thread just goes to show just how looney the Republican supporters have become. Even the looniest of the very loony Republican office holders wouldn't take the positions this idiot is taking. Yet you people are trying to argue with him as if he is a person with some connection to reality.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #71
greenhorn1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Obama was at the teleprompter again, and the DOW goes below 11,000.
greenhorn1960 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:51 PM   #72
acp5762
Account Disabled

[quote=Munchmasterman;1546361][

Repeatedly quoting an unreliable or unproven source doesn’t cut it. Youtube IS NOT a reliable source. All of the videos are subject to selective editing…or not. If you were to examine them frame-by-frame, you can see transitions, etc and other signs of tampering. Something about the videos has kept all of the news services, from every country in the world, from endorsing these as valid. Something to think about the rest of my post as I admittedly, with relish, tear apart each of your arguments. Why does this unbelievably powerful worldwide organization, allow you and Alex to live? Alex has talked shit about or fucked with enough people that if he were to disappear or turn up dead with pieces of his body found in multiple locations, no one would care or connect his death to an organization no one can prove exists. The idea that you are one of the few people who knows the truth, and you were allowed to live, it would set a level of gullibility for the human race that would prove that L. Ron Hubbard is right.
I personally will lead the first batch of lemming-like humans over a cliff of suitable height to erase our DNA from the universe.

Somewhat classified? As in only the ECCIE posting people know? You are correct about the name, somewhat. DEVGRU (Naval Special Warfare Development Group) is the new designator but the term "SEAL Team 6" is still an acceptible term used to describe one of the 12 units.

There is no documented proof any of this is true. Youtube doesn’t count.

This is America. You are entitled to your opinions. That doesn’t make them fact.

I’ll grant you the same privilege.

Ahhhh…..OK I guess. Doove? Any particular time good for you?

Time to think about it. Why do “they” let you live?

This may be the one thing you are right about.

. (you need to go way beyond your local News and Fox if ya want to get the real facts on whats happening in the world)To youtube? That’s a good one.

Information? You have chosen to believe Alex Jones. He is a self-serving, loud mouthed asshole who has his own agenda. The same could be said for all of us. I will post links if they are needed to prove a point. Since it is impossible to prove a negative, it’s up to you to prove your hypothesis.

Quote:
Heres another.
Quote:

http://youtu.be/fpBPVkpmoeg[/quote] Sorry. Not credible.

If you had read one of wellendowed…etc. reviews you would have seen “mariah asked what I would like to do and once she got naked I kissed her from head to toe and made my way down to that sweet DATY- she was very clean and tasted great. She gets very wet and loves DATY. Het Starfish was looking at me and I asked her if it was ok and she said yes and man I am not sure if she is use to having TUHA but it drove her razy as she kept saying it feels so good. After the DATY and TUHA I was so fucking hard and asked her to show me her skills.”Everybody knows black guys don’t eat pussy! “Well it's clear to me you're a Afro American and you are wanting. Wanting to strut around and say the first black president straightened out this country that so many white Moe Foes messed up. Thank you for demonstrating your information analysis and conclusions arrived at methodology. Please feel free to refute my statements using reliable and credible sources First off Obama isn't black he's mixed with Middle Eastern, African and White. Secondly he has no experience in politics other than his Illinois Senate seat which his attendance was only about 40%, Its like anything else. if ya want to be good at something ya got to do it alot not just once in awhile and your job is no different. Now I'll explain Alex Jones to ya. He's an independant investigative journalist.He is an entertainer that must generate revenue. He can report information that Fox News, CNN and others cannot simply because they are affiliated with networks.Because it is not news. It is opinion. In otherwards they have to report news as they recieve it but also as their networks allow them to report it. Regardless of their opinion. Independants don't have to and they are many besides Alex Jones. Wrong! I need to go to bed so I’ll make this quick. Because of course you couldn’t be more in left field. Alex, Rush, Glenn? They are Op-Ed, not reporters. At the beginning of their shows is a disclaimer absolving Fox, or any other presenter or carrier from being responsible for the content of Alex’s, et Al broadcasts. All are caught in very provable lies all the time. They just act like they don’t hear the correction and continue continuing on. They are not reporting news so they are not held to true journalistic standards. Reporting is telling a verifiable story. A reporter only passes on information as given to him by a source. If a source loses its credibility (is proven to be false) it will not be used any more. CBS found out National Guard officers with an ax to grind are not credible sources. This example should show you if any of the news services caught one of the other services lying, THEY WOULD CRUSIFY THEM! There is no conspiracy between the news services. They all bias but they don’t typically outright lie. Foreget about this administration it's corrupt. If we had a real president 911 probably would'nt have happened, our credit rating would still be AAA, unemployment wouldn't be as high and your dollar would have more spending power. If you think I am blaming Obama, well Iam not. I am blamming our Government over the past 48 years. There has been a push for a New World Order for a long long time. Even Pres George Bush (elder) mentioned it numerous times in his speeches. Obama is just part of the next steps, so he's Black, so what. Oh you keep mentioning Al-Queida, they have no credibility and they know they can't prove anything to our country. Any info they would put out would be intercepted and disposed of anyway. So Al-Qieda isn't an issue in this. sorry pal you and everyone else have been lied to by your own Government. Stop bashing those that bring you info that might prove valuable to you later on I’ll remember that when someone brings information that might be valuable later on. Till then…

Your (or anyone’s) brain has no pain receptors that take input from the brain itself. The pain of a headache comes from your skull, connective tissues, or the musculature of the head.
You put alot of thought into writting all this. You must have stayed up all night. Everything I found and posted here can be discredited. You did a good job of doing that. So what is your stand on our economy and the events that have taken place. Your opinion certainly counts but only to a point. What reliable resources have you found that are undisputable. Apparently you have some, otherwise you wouldn't have so diligently disputed what I have posted.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:52 PM   #73
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Yep ! Obama stepped out of the WH to address the nation today with the DOW hoovering in negative 400 territory. Presumably the purpose of his address should have been to ally fears over market declines; but he went on the attack, blaming everyone under the moon (except his own policies) for the S&P downgrade...as a result the DOW went down down down (like a Cash tune) ending up the day at negative 615 !!!

Obama is a fucking joke. He blames everyone else for his failed presidency and refuses to take any responsibilites. He is no leader. He is a fanatical community organizer with no skills to lead this great nation. Even the recent Sunday NY Times opined so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn1960 View Post
Obama was at the teleprompter again, and the DOW goes below 11,000.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:42 PM   #74
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Republican Extremism will save this Country.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:54 PM   #75
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

[quote=acp5762;1547999]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
[

You put alot of thought into writting all this. You must have stayed up all night. Everything I found and posted here can be discredited. You did a good job of doing that. So what is your stand on our economy and the events that have taken place. Your opinion certainly counts but only to a point. What reliable resources have you found that are undisputable. Numerous are reliable. I won't commit to saying any are undisputable. It depends on the subject matterApparently you have some, otherwise you wouldn't have so diligently disputed what I have posted.
Thank you for noticing. It did take well over an hour.

The economy? Let the Bush tax cuts expire. Cut spending. Offer higher (tax rate cuts) or lower (cash) incentives to the public for ways to cut spending and expenses (similar to "whistle blowing" programs that reward inovation with a % of the money saved).
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women