Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2015, 09:02 PM   #61
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
I would hate to make your gf jealous...
Naw... I think she's ok with it...
Old 07-28-2015, 09:13 PM   #62
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Probably an amazing coincidence....

Huh.... I just log onto my P411 a bit ago and I notice that all three have have logged in back-to-back-to-back today in the space of twenty minutes or so, with no other ladies in between.
I see that a lot when I go to Las Vegas where there are a ton of agency girls and whoever is running the profiles is logging in and out of each one in order.

So y'all just havin' a slumber party or what?

Old 07-28-2015, 09:13 PM   #63
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
So, just so I can keep the players straight in this scenario:
Is Lariyah a pimped girl, or is she the manager of the other two girls?
Are all the girls shot by bcd studios suspect, or just these three?
Ah KShunter, you present questions like someone who can play the game Clue very well. Congratulations for that. But, Miss Sara took your first two questions at post 37. And, Kat and Destiny confirm.

But for your last question, and getting back to the photog, what could he possibly get out of situation where a young gal shows up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Maybe the photographer would like would like to weigh in and advise us of whether he does TFS (trade for services) and did in these situations.
Perhaps the photog could also share if any gal has gotten upset?
Old 07-28-2015, 09:15 PM   #64
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hmmm,
First I have enjoyed spending time with both Lariyah and Taylor--they both provided an exceptional experience and created an impression of independence. Having said that and following this upsetting thread--I have weighed what I have heard in this manner. Kat has nothing to gain by revealing her experience and could even place herself at risk from a vengeful pimp. Gemma although sometimes brash, has nothing gain by her allegations but revealing truth as she understands it. Destiny I know well to be a straight shooter. Lariyah has a very well deserved reputation that could suffer if it was widely known that she is managed--it may affect her business in some way--she has something to lose.

In conclusion I accept the premise that Lariyah and her colleagues are managed. I am not in a position to judge their decisions and hope they are safe . However, Kat's comments concern me since they speak of unwanted control and violence--that is not acceptable treatment of anyone. I hope, at the end of the day, whatever harassment has been occurring of late ends--and if it does not--exposure on this forum and membership consequences follow. Let's live and let live please and ALL enjoy a safe and enjoyable hobby.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:33 PM   #65
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

So the remaining photog's left here are

BCD

Any others?
Old 07-28-2015, 09:38 PM   #66
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hmmm?? Guess not BD
Old 07-28-2015, 09:42 PM   #67
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Ahh...light bulb comes on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Perhaps the photog could also share if any gal has gotten upset?
Now that is another question that deserves an answer. Good call, Unique. Thank you.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #68
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
Hmmm,
First I have enjoyed spending time with both Lariyah and Taylor--they both provided an exceptional experience and created an impression of independence. Having said that and following this upsetting thread--I have weighed what I have heard in this manner. Kat has nothing to gain by revealing her experience and could even place herself at risk from a vengeful pimp. Gemma although sometimes brash, has nothing gain by her allegations but revealing truth as she understands it. Destiny I know well to be a straight shooter. Lariyah has a very well deserved reputation that could suffer if it was widely known that she is managed--it may affect her business in some way--she has something to lose.

In conclusion I accept the premise that Lariyah and her colleagues are managed. I am not in a position to judge their decisions and hope they are safe . However, Kat's comments concern me since they speak of unwanted control and violence--that is not acceptable treatment of anyone. I hope, at the end of the day, whatever harassment has been occurring of late ends--and if it does not--exposure on this forum and membership consequences follow. Let's live and let live please and ALL enjoy a safe and enjoyable hobby.
I honestly would have lost my ass ( and I truly love my ass) in a game of clue with you ..
Much deeper. .you have only merely scratched the surface of some seriously
hidden or disguised issues.
Carry on
Old 07-28-2015, 10:03 PM   #69
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've spoken to you PLENTY of times via text message Destiny since I have been here in KC and we talked on 7/17 about a reference. If you had anything to say about me or any concerns about anything you have always had the chance to talk to me just the same as when we speak when we have provided references for one another. What you are saying is not true and you know that. It's true we live in the same vicinity but I've never been anywhere near your side and I just recently found out from a mutual client that we live in the same neighborhood.

I find it very odd that since you and Kat are a duo only now you are taking these shots at me trying to damage my reputation. It seems as if this is a plot by you Kat and your Husband/Pimp, Destiny. In an attempt for you to drum up business.

I have been nothing but nice and respectful with my replies to all this. I know what is true and simply not true. Please notify me when you find a low life Pimp anywhere near me or my home for that matter!

It's plain to see what you are trying to accomplish. I find this all very coincidental!

You can say whatever you want about me but I'm being as nice as I possibly can be saying this DON'T YOU EVER SPEAK NEGATIVELY ON MY CHILDREN EVER AGAIN KAT! My children have absolutely nothing to do with this. I mean that with everything inside of me. I will politely leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I can also confirm they have management. I live in the same neighborhood as them which some of you u know and have been contacted by their pimp before with him attempting to "recruit" me.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:12 PM   #70
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol yeah ok Lariyah. I wasn't speaking badly upon your children. Just speaking upon your mothering and the kind of person you are. And like I said you can keep pretending. I get nothing from trying to "ruin your reputation" at all. Nor I have anything to lie about. And like I said I know who this is messaging me. This is honestly going no where. I just think people should be aware of what they are getting themselves into when it comes to involving themselves with you. And like I said I won't go into full depth how I really know everything or what I dealt with from you and your handler.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #71
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There is no impression to create when it's true that I am independent! I've been independent and will always be! She has a lot to gain in order to try and make these vicious claims against me. For one her, I and Destiny have some of the same clients. Secondly, making accusations about a provider being managed or one being abused is a sure fire way to gain attention!

Gemma doesn't know anything about me other than what she has read online as I have only spoke to her one time! So the BS she is claiming is just that, BS! You have my number if you have anything you want to say to me, instead of running your mouth about something you know absolutely nothing about.

I have received several threatening, emails, calls and texts from Kat over the past few weeks.

When someone can provide factual proof that I am indeed managed/pimped or whatever you want to call it I will rest my case!

As far as BCD goes, I have paid for every photoshoot that I had ever done with that studio. I will continue to do so and I have documentation to prove my claims!

In closing I've spent way too much time on this subject and I've said everything that needs to be said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and is free to believe what you want. I will continue to do what I have been doing all along. That is being the best provider I know how to be and providing an outstanding experience with any gentleman who would like to spend time with me.

Respectfully,

Lariyah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboz View Post
Hmmm,

Old 07-28-2015, 10:22 PM   #72
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Also It is common knowledge that Destiny was married and divorced last year. She made a thread about it herself looking for a divorce attorney. Her being previously married has nothing to do with this.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:27 PM   #73
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

All I can say is if you say so. I too have spent too much time on this subject and gain absolutely nothing out of it nor have I "threatened" you in any sort of way. But your pimp has sure threatened my life and my child's life and our well being. And I know this is him speaking. But any gentleman can do whatever he pleases nobody is trying to stop that.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:32 PM   #74
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Please clarify...

Not just yet...maybe later...
Old 07-28-2015, 10:36 PM   #75
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Im sure BCD will make her fake stubs. And lariyah what does my divorce last year have to do with this?

We can see you are scrambling to pull anything you can out of the air.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women