Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2019, 05:48 PM   #61
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Could you please do something other than the same old drivel? Jesus, you are getting boring.
He’s trying to be the #1 poster on ECCIE. Nobody is going to stop him. Even himself!!!
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 05:48 PM   #62
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
So, big deal..... does that mean another mistake has to follow Obama’s.

I don’t know how many tanks are laying around collecting rust but I say “ give them a few thousand “.
Trump did something. Odumbo sat on his fucking hands talking bullshit about fucking "Red Lines" he never fucking enforced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Did you read the full transcript?

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...of_139815.html
Fuck-tards (not you, Tiny, the people you were listening to) always like misquoting Trump. Makes them feel good about themselves.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:30 PM   #63
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I'm still awaiting both the LSM and or any poster here to say "exactly" why re-instating Russia in the G-7(to become the G-8 again) is a bad thing, especially if as Macron and Trump have discussed getting assurances regarding Crimea.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. All the G-7 does is talk, it's not like, say, NATO. It would be great if Russia would become a responsible player on the world stage, and that's not going to happen with all stick and no carrot. And certainly not with no communication.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #64
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He’s trying to be the #1 poster on ECCIE. Nobody is going to stop him. Even himself!!!
Maybe you can get your buddy to keep his eyes on the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:32 PM   #65
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Mystic, I was just offering a couple of explanations of what might be going through his mind. I agree with "He’s at his absolute worst when he’s in a room full of legitimate world leaders stamping his feet and holding his breath until he turns blue."
Lol. My post I wrote, that I admit looks like I plagiarized YR but Melania Funt Case wrote it, wasn't directed at you. It was directed at those right wing loons in here that are still defending Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Charlottesville, John McCain's not a hero, Ted Cruz's dad was in on JFK assignation, " I watched thousands of Muslims celebrating on 911, I never payed Stormy Daniels, Paul Manafort played a limited role in my campaign, etc, etc, etc, and on and on and on and on..
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 07:41 PM   #66
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Trump did something. Odumbo sat on his fucking hands talking bullshit about fucking "Red Lines" he never fucking enforced.

Fuck-tards (not you, Tiny, the people you were listening to) always like misquoting Trump. Makes them feel good about themselves.
Obama was the greatest financial President in American History. Look it up. He also ended the wars in the Middle East because he knew our military was to weak to win. I thought about naming my Venezuelan love child after him Barack Hussein Lennon. I don't know what I was thinking when I named him oeb12. I have my lawyers on it now. I've got a good Jewish lawyer so Im very hopeful I can get a name change
Old 08-25-2019, 07:54 PM   #67
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Lol. My post I wrote, that I admit looks like I plagiarized YR but Melania Funt Case wrote it, wasn't directed at you. It was directed at those right wing loons in here that are still defending Access Hollywood, Helsinki, Charlottesville, John McCain's not a hero, Ted Cruz's dad was in on JFK assignation, " I watched thousands of Muslims celebrating on 911, I never payed Stormy Daniels, Paul Manafort played a limited role in my campaign, etc, etc, etc, and on and on and on and on..
Put the trade war aside, and the issue with Trump for me is his character, as exemplified by John McCain and Ted Cruz's dad.

Seeing how this is a hooker board and many of us have done worse, I'm not going to condemn him for Access Hollywood or Stormy Daniels. It's amazing though that he's been able to retain his core support from evangelicals and like minded social conservatives with those imbroglios. I'd add Karen McDougal to the list. He had a full on affair with her while Melania was nursing their son. Think about what happened to Gary Hart and either America must have changed or Trump is Teflon plated. The most likely explanation, social conservatives don't see an alternative. Trump does support their positions and Democratic candidates for president don't.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:02 PM   #68
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Put the trade war aside, and the issue with Trump for me is his character, as exemplified by John McCain and Ted Cruz's dad.

Seeing how this is a hooker board and many of us have done worse, I'm not going to condemn him for Access Hollywood or Stormy Daniels. It's amazing though that he's been able to retain his core support from evangelicals and like minded social conservatives with those imbroglios. I'd add Karen McDougal to the list. He had a full on affair with her while Melania was nursing their son. Think about what happened to Gary Hart and either America must have changed or Trump is Teflon plated. The most likely explanation, social conservatives don't see an alternative. Trump does support their positions and Democratic candidates for president don't.
You hit the nail on the head Tiny. Its pathetic to hear them actually try to defend the man and his Lies. To all the current Military men who support Trump here's a message from the ghost of John McCain, "I like war hero's who actually win wars"
Old 08-25-2019, 08:09 PM   #69
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Odumbo was the most fucked up jackass ever to be elected president in American History.
FTFY.

A quick Goggle scan of the internet will establish that Odumbo and hildebeest gave the slave trade in Libya a new lease on life and sub-Sahara Africans are today being being chained and sold like they were in the 18th century.

Yes, indeed! Odumbo and hildebeest got one helluva legacy!
Old 08-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #70
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
FTFY.

A quick Goggle scan of the internet will establish that Odumbo and hildebeest gave the slave trade in Libya a new lease on life and sub-Sahara Africans are today being being chained and sold like they were in the 18th century.

Yes, indeed! Odumbo and hildebeest got one helluva legacy!
Originally Posted by themystic
Odumbo was the most fucked up jackass ever to be elected president in American History.

Wow! I cant believe I wrote that! Oh wait, I didn't write that. That's how Trump puppets role. They are liars and make shit up. Didn't Lollipop Hankering teach you any manners?
Old 08-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #71
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 09:10 PM   #72
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic

Wow! I cant believe I wrote that! Oh wait, I didn't write that. That's how Trump puppets role. They are liars and make shit up. Didn't Lollipop Hankering teach you any manners?
You're the clown sucking on the lollipops that induce delusions. The delusions are manifest in every one of your fucked-up posts.

What about Odumbo and hildebeest's Libyan slave legacy? Noticed how you scardey cat ran around that issue.
Old 08-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #73
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the clown sucking on the lollipops that induce delusions. The delusions are manifest in every one of your fucked-up posts.

What about Odumbo and hildebeest's Libyan slave legacy? Noticed how you scardey cat ran around that issue.
They needed someone to remodel his new $ 15 million dollar crib. Slave labor is still the most economical way. Trump doesn't pay his sub contractors anything. The Democrats are the party of compassion. Tell Mrs. Lollipop goodnight. Don't forget to study for that Ebonics class your dad is teaching. Hes so proud of you IB
Old 08-25-2019, 09:30 PM   #74
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
They needed someone to remodel his new $ 15 million dollar crib. Slave labor is still the most economical way. Trump doesn't pay his sub contractors anything. The Democrats are the party of compassion. Tell Mrs. Lollipop goodnight. Don't forget to study for that Ebonics class your dad is teaching. Hes so proud of you IB
Odumbo and hildebeest's only lasting legacy: The Modern Day Libyan Slave Trade. Your lollipop delusions will never alter that fact!

Old 08-25-2019, 09:42 PM   #75
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Trump ruined a G7 summit dinner by insisting the group readmit Russia

https://qz.com/1694884/trump-ruins-g...eadmit-russia/

Quote:
Despite White House concerns over Iran, however, the following morning US officials were "surprised" by Macron’s invitation to Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif. The French president’s intent to deescalate nuclear tensions in the Middle East were dismissed by Trump, who told reporters, “we’ll do our own outreach.”

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women