Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35572
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2017, 03:31 PM   #61
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

White trash racists now feel liberated. They want to be loud and proud. They go over the top touting everything and anything Trump. These same people would never be as fervent about a candidate like John McCain or Mitt Romney. Those two are not as much "true American" wink, wink.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:56 PM   #62
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
White trash racists now feel liberated. They want to be loud and proud. They go over the top touting everything and anything Trump. These same people would never be as fervent about a candidate like John McCain or Mitt Romney. Those two are not as much "true American" wink, wink.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
^^^^ This is why eccie needs to set up a separate forum to quarantine our low-IQ posters.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 03:56 PM   #63
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, that's strong. I'm curious - just who am I suppose to be raciest against? Having a military back ground I grew up in very - and I mean very -diverse culture. Not only race but nationality - German,at the time Polish, Jewish, you name it - community. You sound like every Trump supporter is racist and that is not true. And now you are adding in white trash - wow, just wow.

Quote:
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 04:24 PM   #64
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

It's amusing when a Trump yahoo talks about IQ. lol
Old 01-25-2017, 05:09 PM   #65
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Austin Ellen, Why do you feel I was referring to you, when you hadn't even posted in this thread? I mean, If you want to lump yourself in with that group, go right ahead. The post you were horrified by is my general statement about a segment of Trump's supporters.

Of course, not all Trump supporters are racist. Many Trump supporters believe in him yet still admit being troubled by many of his words and actions. But there are plenty of yahoos singing unabashed do-no-wrong praise of Trump, on forums throughout the country, who are truly, truly racist.

No Presidential candidate in modern times, not even George Wallace, has brought such a sense of power to white racists in this country. You either get it or you don't. You either condemn and fight against racism or you are part of the problem.

Period.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:46 PM   #66
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Interesting comment. When, IYO, did we stop being a great country and what were the events that caused this? End of the Andrew Jackson presidency? The end of Reconstruction? The New Deal? Passing the Civil Rights Act? Internment of Japanese Americans? Ending Prohibition? The Death of Edward Murrow? Disavowal of the KKK? Allowing same sex marriages? Having a black man elected President?

You kinda just come off as a hater, in general.
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (H.R. 2580; Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1] changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921. Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it.

The Hart–Celler Act abolished the quota system based on national origins that had been American immigration policy since the 1920s. The new law maintained the per-country limits, but it also created preference visa categories that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or U.S. residents. The bill set numerical restrictions on visas at 170,000 per year, with a per-country-of-origin quota. However, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and "special immigrants" had no restrictions.[1]
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:12 PM   #67
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You are totally confusing me. I am against racism...period. Can you give me examples where President Trump was racist? I mean I really would like to know.

Quote:
Austin Ellen, Why do you feel I was referring to you, when you hadn't even posted in this thread? I mean, If you want to lump yourself in with that group, go right ahead. The post you were horrified by is my general statement about a segment of Trump's supporters.

Of course, not all Trump supporters are racist. Many Trump supporters believe in him yet still admit being troubled by many of his words and actions. But there are plenty of yahoos singing unabashed do-no-wrong praise of Trump, on forums throughout the country, who are truly, truly racist.

No Presidential candidate in modern times, not even George Wallace, has brought such a sense of power to white racists in this country. You either get it or you don't. You either condemn and fight against racism or you are part of the problem.

Period.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:38 PM   #68
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Not a single one of you Trump yahoos have presented rebuttals with even a single whiff of intellectuality... "I win, you lose, ha ha", seems to be as deep as your thoughts go.
I find it odd that someone whose posts are so flippant and unerudite keeps behaving as if he knows how to recognize and uphold high intellectual standards of discourse.

Perhaps I am misjudging you, Cap'n Crunch... you have 403 eccie posts, can you point us to just ONE POST that showcases your superior intellectual abilities?

Surely you can track down and cite one post as an example of the gold standard of "intellectuality" to which the rest of us "yahoos" should aspire.

Ok, Cap'n? Help us out!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 11:22 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

That's why we call him Junior.

Begone with your insults...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:41 AM   #70
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

What is it about voting for a particular presidential candidate makes a voter racist? ..... and as for the white trash that Cap'n Crunch speaks of, weren't they the ones doing the marching on election day? .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:52 AM   #71
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I find it odd that someone whose posts are so flippant and unerudite keeps behaving as if he knows how to recognize and uphold high intellectual standards of discourse.
The majority of your posts are of the childish "na na na na na an" I win, you lose" variety. Then, out of character, you pull out the words "flippant and unerudite", trying to appear the intellectual you clearly are not.

You (and a few others) act like white trash. You try to dress yourselves up to pretend otherwise, but your true colors keep shining through.

IMO, the only people would could unilaterally support Trump with our admitting anyone his flaws are WHITE TRASH and a complete embarrassment to this country.
Old 01-26-2017, 07:59 AM   #72
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
What is it about voting for a particular presidential candidate makes a voter racist? ..... and as for the white trash that Cap'n Crunch speaks of, weren't they the ones doing the marching on election day? .....
No, I don't think voting for a particular presidential candidate makes a voter racist. It is the way in which a person supports him (or her) that can lead one to believe they may indeed be racist, whether openly or subconsciously.

Some people have racist tendencies and don't really know it because they are more on a subconscious level.
Old 01-26-2017, 08:01 AM   #73
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

In typical hypocritical fashion, people who throw around the term "LIBTARD" are crying like children when they are spotted as "WHITE TRASH."
Old 01-26-2017, 08:08 AM   #74
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (H.R. 2580; Pub.L. 89–236, 79 Stat. 911, enacted June 30, 1968), also known as the Hart–Celler Act,[1] changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921. Representative Emanuel Celler of New York proposed the bill, Senator Philip Hart of Michigan co-sponsored it, and Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts helped to promote it.

The Hart–Celler Act abolished the quota system based on national origins that had been American immigration policy since the 1920s. The new law maintained the per-country limits, but it also created preference visa categories that focused on immigrants' skills and family relationships with citizens or U.S. residents. The bill set numerical restrictions on visas at 170,000 per year, with a per-country-of-origin quota. However, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and "special immigrants" had no restrictions.[1]
So just to make sure I am understanding, these are the reasons why we are no longer a great country? Can you explain in detail why these events caused the demise? At first glance, they seem to relate to racial issues. Do you think Jim Crow laws should still be in place? Do you think we are no longer a great country because we are less white?
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 08:08 AM   #75
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

And now back to the actual thread: I'll release my taxes when...

Americans don't "care at all" about Donald Trump's tax returns.
— Donald Trump on Wednesday, January 11th, 2017 in a press conference

POLITIFACTS ruling:

We rate Trump’s statement False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ho-care-about/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women