Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60001
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2022, 03:24 PM   #61
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i enlisted in the US Navy u asshole
Oh, blimey! ... You shouldn't have confessed that, mate.

Now Yssup is gonna want you for "the new recruit"...

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 04:59 PM   #62
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Never gonna happen. No opportunity for graft and corruption. No opportunity to control the plebes. And you know the bruthas are goona go to jail at a higher rate depriving the Democrats of their voter base so... it's nice to dream though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Before we get back to the topic at hand...there is no reason to condemn someone for not joining the military as I, and so many others, did. We are still rare individuals. However, they don't get any points for being a no show. A lot of people finagled the system legally and honestly like Trump, Bush, and Biden who came of age in the time of the draft. Bush joined the National Guard and risked being sent to Vietnam. Trump and Biden both had student and medical exemptions that have left people questioning their veracity. Obama was not old enough, but Clinton takes the cake. He wrote a letter to an ROTC commander promising to join the ROTC if he got an exemption to better serve his country as an officer. He got his exemption, but he never joined the ROTC. He lied and cheated his way out of the draft illegally.

Back on topic about gun control;

We have enough gun laws on the books now (over 22,000) but prosecutors don't enforce them.

My rules for gun ownership:
1. Lower the age to purchase and own a gun to 18 years of age. You're good enough to be in the military, you're old enough to buy a gun. If you can show that you are active duty military at 17 (as I was) then you get the same right.

2. Certain serious crimes can cost your right to self-defense with a gun; murder, rape, assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, treason, an armed criminal action, dishonorable military service discharge, drug trafficking, sex trafficking (slavery), and attempts of the above crimes would rise to that level.
A. Judges and prosecutors would scrutinized for anti-second
amendment sentiments being used to deprive citizens of their
rights. None of the using minor charges to deprive citizens
unfairly because of personal animus.

3. Theft of firearms WILL be prosecuted as a felony and will not be dismissed by cheesy prosecutors. Conviction will guarantee an additional five years incarceration per weapon.

4. Use a gun in a crime, get ready to do the time.

5. Create a national review board to oversee appealable weapons convictions and restoration of civil rights. Back to those anti-second amendment judges and prosecutors. This includes an automatic review by other than local authorities when someone is convicted of using a weapon in self-defense.

6. Establish unlicensed (training is necessary) concealed carry throughout the United States except in certain locations where safety can be guaranteed such as courtrooms and government buildings where egress can be monitored.

Owning a gun is not a criminal act. How you use a gun is where the penalties can come in. Use if lawfully and you walk. Use it stupidly and you are going to have problems. Use it illegally, then you're going to jail. Having met a couple of anti-second amendment judges, I know they have to be monitored so they don't bring their personal bias to the bench. Let's say that you get excused for manslaughter in a self-defense case but the judge decides to "convict" on the weapons charge which would now be moot in most courtrooms, you get an automatic appeal and the judge has to explain their actions.

This is a starting point and would require nearly all 22,000 existing gun laws to be repealed. My intent is to abuse the abusers and not the owners.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 05:00 PM   #63
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
Didn't score high enough on the ASVAB for the Army, I take it?
Old 05-20-2022, 05:23 PM   #64
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Before we get back to the topic at hand...there is no reason to condemn someone for not joining the military as I, and so many others, did. We are still rare individuals. However, they don't get any points for being a no show. A lot of people finagled the system legally and honestly like Trump, Bush, and Biden who came of age in the time of the draft. Bush joined the National Guard and risked being sent to Vietnam. Trump and Biden both had student and medical exemptions that have left people questioning their veracity. Obama was not old enough, but Clinton takes the cake. He wrote a letter to an ROTC commander promising to join the ROTC if he got an exemption to better serve his country as an officer. He got his exemption, but he never joined the ROTC. He lied and cheated his way out of the draft illegally.

Back on topic about gun control;

We have enough gun laws on the books now (over 22,000) but prosecutors don't enforce them.

My rules for gun ownership:
1. Lower the age to purchase and own a gun to 18 years of age. You're good enough to be in the military, you're old enough to buy a gun. If you can show that you are active duty military at 17 (as I was) then you get the same right.

2. Certain serious crimes can cost your right to self-defense with a gun; murder, rape, assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, treason, an armed criminal action, dishonorable military service discharge, drug trafficking, sex trafficking (slavery), and attempts of the above crimes would rise to that level.
A. Judges and prosecutors would scrutinized for anti-second
amendment sentiments being used to deprive citizens of their
rights. None of the using minor charges to deprive citizens
unfairly because of personal animus.

3. Theft of firearms WILL be prosecuted as a felony and will not be dismissed by cheesy prosecutors. Conviction will guarantee an additional five years incarceration per weapon.

4. Use a gun in a crime, get ready to do the time.

5. Create a national review board to oversee appealable weapons convictions and restoration of civil rights. Back to those anti-second amendment judges and prosecutors. This includes an automatic review by other than local authorities when someone is convicted of using a weapon in self-defense.

6. Establish unlicensed (training is necessary) concealed carry throughout the United States except in certain locations where safety can be guaranteed such as courtrooms and government buildings where egress can be monitored.

Owning a gun is not a criminal act. How you use a gun is where the penalties can come in. Use if lawfully and you walk. Use it stupidly and you are going to have problems. Use it illegally, then you're going to jail. Having met a couple of anti-second amendment judges, I know they have to be monitored so they don't bring their personal bias to the bench. Let's say that you get excused for manslaughter in a self-defense case but the judge decides to "convict" on the weapons charge which would now be moot in most courtrooms, you get an automatic appeal and the judge has to explain their actions.

This is a starting point and would require nearly all 22,000 existing gun laws to be repealed. My intent is to abuse the abusers and not the owners.
Quote:
Who are these two fags looking at?

(Remember, Corny?)

Great posts from the two semen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Never gonna happen. No opportunity for graft and corruption. No opportunity to control the plebes. And you know the bruthas are goona go to jail at a higher rate depriving the Democrats of their voter base so... it's nice to dream though.

He's coming around to more serous posting. It doesn't sound outrageous. I think your looking for "graft and corruption" where it's not. Raciss!

Quote:

Ha! Ever hear the phrase "Army proof?"

If you don't choose the Army, there’s very good reason they don't deserve you.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 06:21 PM   #65
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Who are these two fags looking at?

(Remember, Corny?)

Great posts from the two semen.

He's coming around to more serous posting. It doesn't sound outrageous. I think your looking for "graft and corruption" where it's not. Raciss!

Ha! Ever hear the phrase "Army proof?"

If you don't choose the Army, there’s very good reason they don't deserve you.

if you say so simple jack

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:27 PM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Really? Amazing how that hasn’t come out over the past decade and 26,000 posts. Especially as much as you and JD diddle each other. Figure for sure you’d have commiserated with him at least some of the time.

You musta been in the barrel.

America thanks you for your service.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 08:37 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewishLawyer View Post
You’re gonna claim you were IDF??? Nope, we remember you fled to Eretz Yisroel avoid your responsibilities in the US.
Old 05-20-2022, 08:40 PM   #68
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Really? Amazing how they hasn’t come out over the past decade and 26,000 posts. Especially as much as you and JD diddle each other. Figure for sure you’d have commiserated with him at least some of the time.

You musta been in the barrel.

Well America thanks you for your service.

i've posted this fact many times. i even posted my military id card. for someone who sticks his manboobs in every thread ever you seem to be selective in your memory. or you are just being what you are .. a troll.

Quote:
just to remind y'all, where were you in 1983? JL and Yssup, i was in Haifa Israel. on liberty snorting [forbidden topic] at a bar on the coast. in runs a MP yelling "All Liberty is cancelled. Report to your command IMMEDIATELY" i spent the next 45 days on high alert on the USS America. i'll assume i don't need to tell you why.

Anchors Aweigh!

SEMPER FI JARHEADS!

Old 05-20-2022, 08:55 PM   #69
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
You’re gonna claim you were IDF??? Nope, we remember you fled to Eretz Yisroel avoid your responsibilities in the US.
you need to speak with your Dr. about adjusting your meds.
Old 05-20-2022, 11:36 PM   #70
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
you need to speak with your Dr. about adjusting your meds.
... Yssup gets his clock cleaned in every thread so often
that he can no longer tell time!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 01:57 PM   #71
Clit Eastwood
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
You should try a bit more self reflection. Because the three I asked about are true pieces of shit. I guess your own contribution just squares the circle. Serving in the military is not limited to just Vietnam. There are many veterans from many wars or even no war at all.

Didn't any of your many LGBTQXYZ++++ foster parents ever teach you:
When you point a finger at someone there are three pointing back at yourself?
It's all very complex for you I get that but sit down try hard and think with your head and try to forget how daddy raised you! You may some day get to the promise land.
Clit Eastwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 06:25 PM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
i've posted this fact many times. i even posted my military id card. for someone who sticks his manboobs in every thread ever you seem to be selective in your memory. or you are just being what you are .. a troll.
That was 8 years ago, asshole. Doesn’t seem too “many times” to me.

Interesting that JL responded to this thread then too.
Old 05-21-2022, 06:33 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
That was 8 years ago, asshole. Doesn’t seem too “many times” to me.

Interesting that JL responded to this thread then too.

who's JL? never heard of him. is he your elusive relative Uncle Han, Aunt Peg?

babahhahhaaaaaaaaa
Old 05-21-2022, 07:18 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
who's JL? never heard of him. is he your elusive relative Uncle Han, Aunt Peg?

babahhahhaaaaaaaaa
Of course you haven’t, Comerade Whackov. Of course you haven’t!

Just like you haven’t posted photos of lynchings.

Baa baa baaaaaa
Old 05-21-2022, 07:25 PM   #75
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Of course you haven’t, Comerade Whackov. Of course you haven’t!

Just like you haven’t posted photos of lynchings.

Baa baa baaaaaa

find one. just try. don't say the mod squad purged them. they didn't because they never existed in the first place. and my posts of "hangman" images are easily found. want me to find one for you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women