Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2015, 10:05 PM   #61
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

DEFENSE!
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:39 AM   #62
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I can hear the chant now...

Tebow

Tebow

Tebow
Good call...........Chip Kelly has him on speed dial!!!!
Papa Noel is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 07:14 AM   #63
Red Slick McQuade
Account Frozen

Encounters: 6

Romo out!!!!!

Now the Cowboys actually have a chance.

Romo will retire from the NFL with some stats a couple of records, but NO SUPERBOWL. Unless he does time in Green Bay or New England as a third string backup in the last year of his career.

Which looks like it could be next year.
Red Slick McQuade is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:12 AM   #64
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Romo haters are the single most illogical humans ever.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:34 AM   #65
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Romo haters are the single most illogical humans ever.
no truer words have ever been spoken
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:04 AM   #66
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

After rushing for 1800+ yards in 2014, Hangnail Murray is on pace to rush for 88 yards in 2015.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #67
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

If a team was going to suffer injuries such as these (ie: Dez and now, Romo) the silver-lining has been the schedule, so far. The New York Knuckleheads and the Philadelphia "we-can't-even-block-your-grandma" Iggles were exactly what the doctor ordered. One-third of the in division contests have now been played and the Cowboys are 2-0. There's the plus.

As mentioned before, help is on the way.....super-rookie, Randy Gregory will be back in a couple of weeks from his high ankle sprain.....and Rolando McClain and Greg Hardy will both be activated in time for the Patriots (in 3 weeks). Unfortunately, however, neither can play QB and WR, so.....

Picking up wr Brice Butler from the Raiders for a conditional future draft pick was a snap. Finding a suitable backup qb for Weeden won't be as easy. It's doubtful the Boys will elevate rookie qb Showers from the practice squad; he's just not ready for Prime Time. It's likely they'll look outside the organization.

Romo's probably out until the first week of Dec (at Washington). Dez, maybe a couple weeks later (at Buffalo). Neither should be rushed back from these injuries, especially Bryant. Anyone recall how the Portland Trailblazers mis-handled Bill Walton's foot injury years ago?

For the foreseeable future, with Romo and Dez both gone until the aforementioned dates, the Cowboys should probably get used to seeing 8 in the box until Weeden proves he can make plays downfield. And that, as they say, remains to be seen.....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 02:07 PM   #68
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Chateau...........

You have been out of the loop apparently. Showers has not played quarterback at all and the Cowboys have zero plans to try him out there. He only does special team stuff and is working on being a safety.

Brandon Weedon has been playing QB on the practice/scout team. Dallas did pick up Kellin Moore after he was cut by Detroit. He has 4 years experience in the NFL and won about 50 games at Boise State. He was thought to be the replacement for Dustin Vaughn.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:28 PM   #69
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Hmmmm....I stand corrected, Papa. It figures the Cowboys must have other plans for Showers since he didn't take any snaps at qb during the final preseason game.

.....'course, if Kellen Moore doesn't work out, I think there's a guy currently hanging around Dallas who might be willing to back up Weeden while Romo mends.....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:49 PM   #70
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

NO SURGERY, Romo will be back in 8-weeks. They are just going to let his left shoulder heel on it's own. Good thing Romo is RIGHT handed. The Cowboys really don't need Romo right now to win this very weak division. This is a very much improved Offensive line this year. We could even put BOLTFAN in as Quarterback and win the division with this line. lol The defense is much improved also. Yes, we have to play a couple of tough teams like new england and the bills but so does ALL of the other teams in our division. Romo and Dez will be ready when the playoffs starts and thats when we really need them, so we don't get in the playoffs and lose the first game. This division is so weak, we could win division title at 10-6, maybe even 9-7. lol

don't worry,
CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 03:58 PM   #71
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Sign me up baby. The chargers seem to be ok at QB :-)
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 01:42 AM   #72
Papa Noel
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
Hmmmm....I stand corrected, Papa. It figures the Cowboys must have other plans for Showers since he didn't take any snaps at qb during the final preseason game.

.....'course, if Kellen Moore doesn't work out, I think there's a guy currently hanging around Dallas who might be willing to back up Weeden while Romo mends.....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<
Dallas coaches sort of had a pipeline to the old Boise State coach. I think his name is Chris Peterson and he now coaches at U of Washington. I think. Kellen Moore was at Detroit and cut on the day teams had to get to the 53. he was there for 4 years, so he was familiar with Scott Linehan. Moore was one of the first guys signed to the practice squad. I sort of thought maybe he was gong to be the net Romo. Hide out on the practice squad for a couple of years and groom him for starting job. But they seem to be using him as a receiver....

Heard on the news tonight that Cowboys were bringing in 3 guys to try out. Matt Flynn, Christian Ponder (from Colleyville Heritage HS), a Josh Johnson, and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. Johnson is a former Tampa Bay player and Bethel-Thompson has been on about 4-5 practice squads around the league.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:16 AM   #73
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Cowboys have always been afraid to get a good backup quarterback because of the threat he would pose to Romo. Maybe now Jerry will give it some serious consideration, since the backup is now the starter...
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:12 AM   #74
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Slick McQuade View Post
Romo out!!!!!

Now the Cowboys actually have a chance.

Romo will retire from the NFL with some stats a couple of records, but NO SUPERBOWL. Unless he does time in Green Bay or New England as a third string backup in the last year of his career.

Which looks like it could be next year.

Makes you nostalgic for Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, and Drew Bledose. How quickly people forget.

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I do watch them since I live here. Pre-Romo, the Cowboys were hard to watch. Cowboys fans are way to hard on Romo. It's not like Pro-Bowl QBS grow on trees. More than half the teams in the NFL teams would take Romo in a heartbeat over their current QB.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #75
atf searcher
The Ass Fuck Twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
Makes you nostalgic for Vinny Testaverde, Quincy Carter, Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, and Drew Bledose. How quickly people forget.

I'm not a Cowboys fan, but I do watch them since I live here. Pre-Romo, the Cowboys were hard to watch. Cowboys fans are way to hard on Romo. It's not like Pro-Bowl QBS grow on trees. More than half the teams in the NFL teams would take Romo in a heartbeat over their current QB.
You are absolutely right half the teams would take him, the bottom half that don't make the playoffs. He had many opportunities in the playoffs and he failed.

He's making something like $15 million a year and people feel sorry for him because he gets criticized. Oh poor rich Tomy lets all cry for him. He isn't being paid 15mill a year to make the Pro Bowl.
atf searcher is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women