Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2020, 04:02 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe View Post
Same goes for hospitals in the US.
Really? More fake news! Here's the verified statistical FACTS:

Flu season 2019-2020: Hospitalizations:

Quote:
370,000 – 670,000
flu hospitalizations
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm

Some of this bullshit reminds me of the "Aids epidemic".... when it first began in this country I had a good friend who was an operating room nurse who warned against the spread of "Aids' by sexual activity and that's what spread it .... but almost in the same thought process she described the new policy of wearing shields over their faces and enhanced cover with SPECIAL gloves while in the operating room to assure the surgeons and staff did not get infected with aids during surgery .... plus weekly testing.

I asked a simple question: Are you all having unprotected fucking in the OR?

There is a lot of misinformation for political and economic gain during this "crisis"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:26 AM   #62
eXe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's another "political football"
And there is your mistake....thinking this is a matter of politics. Say no more.

Please do not try to advise ANYONE on how to deal with the pandemic.
eXe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 08:43 AM   #63
eXe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Really? More fake news! Here's the verified statistical FACTS:

Flu season 2019-2020: Hospitalizations:

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden...-estimates.htm

Some of this bullshit reminds me of the "Aids epidemic".... when it first began in this country I had a good friend who was an operating room nurse who warned against the spread of "Aids' by sexual activity and that's what spread it .... but almost in the same thought process she described the new policy of wearing shields over their faces and enhanced cover with SPECIAL gloves while in the operating room to assure the surgeons and staff did not get infected with aids during surgery .... plus weekly testing.

I asked a simple question: Are you all having unprotected fucking in the OR?

There is a lot of misinformation for political and economic gain during this "crisis"!
The projected hospitalizations if we do not take take this shit seriously will interfere with the ability to treat people for other health issues. That is what I was referring to and I didn't think I needed to explain that basic concept at that level. SMH...

No one is calling this virus an STD, so your HIV comparisons are useless. It is much easier to transmit this virus than it is to transmit HIV. That part is not even debatable.

You're not even making an actual argument. Seems you just want to reinforce what you already believe, which you yourself admit is based on politics or self interest.
eXe is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 01:12 PM   #64
asianlover17
Premium Access

Encounters: 113

Coronavirus treatment is done in intensive care units, and those are limited in any given country. China built a special hospital in a week to deal with it when they saw this problem. Nobody else is capable to do it. Also, most coronavirus cases require lung ventilation, which requires special equipment which is in limited supply. Our medical system design is based on an average situation “business as usual”, but is not really ready for extremes. We shall see how it will be handled.
asianlover17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:15 AM   #65
Owj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I noticed a couple of the places are closed with signs up because of the covid. Dream on Hwy 6 and the new Imperial on Jones are down. U star on 6 has a faded sign on the door, so don’t know what it says.
Owj is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:34 AM   #66
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

Rainbow was up and running on Thursday but traffic was definitely lighter.
latinluvr465 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 01:14 PM   #67
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

I still go to businesses, in general. As with any place, personal contact is personal contact, so, one pays attention for persons that appear feverish, regardless of their race. This is how I have managed rto successfully avoid the flu, most years, without getting but one or two flu vaccinations, over a period of several decades.

I am not saying that COVID-19 is the same thing as influenza, microbiologically, but it is avoided in the same way as avoiding the flu.

My problem is that I have stayed away from storefront-type AMPs for several years, preferring providers in apartments, and, then, had to stop hobbying for a while, to ease “suspicious minds.” So, the only place that I know is clean, from my active hobbying days, is one UTR provider, in an apartment, who does a very nicely relaxing rub-down, but then goes no farther than a somewhat all-business HE.
Gangolf is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 07:14 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianlover17 View Post
Coronavirus treatment is done in intensive care units, ....
... the "treatment" is for the condition that is worsened by the presence of the virus .... which is associated with the "shortness of breath" identified as a "symptom" and that would introduce mechanical breathing assistance .... but that apparently isn't the only "complication" and the "intensive care" facilities have been for isolation purposes and avoiding cross contamination.

If one has been detained in a hospital for an extended period of time to resolve an infection that has consumed the body then one would appreciate the isolation purpose.

The majority of the fatalities are those who have compromised immune systems, since the drugs activate and support the immune system to resist the virus/infection. It's basically the same for any flu-like virus that settles in the respiratory system.

This is not the first time there has been a condition for which a treatment was not sitting on the shelf ... and it won't be the last either. We aren't even out of the 2019-2020 flu season.
Old 03-16-2020, 09:03 PM   #69
Imruready
Valued Poster

Go tell stupid Nancy and Chuck Fuck thay
Imruready is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:30 PM   #70
chuss
Valued Poster

FYI, this has been just approved: the hey just sent a new rule where all bars are to shut down and new rules for restaurants, I'm pretty sure AMPs will be targeted too...
This reminds me one of old Chappelles shows "I beat my D like it owes me money"... ��
chuss is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 09:58 PM   #71
veryorange1
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Your fav. Spa girls are worried too. She said she's going to take a long break soon.
veryorange1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 11:29 PM   #72
TinyTim55
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

TinyTim55 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 03:55 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe View Post
The projected hospitalizations if we do not take take this shit seriously will interfere with the ability to treat people for other health issues.
Those most affected by "Corona" are being treated for "other health issues" .... AND more importantly how can ANYONE (even YOU!) "PROJECT" what the "hospitalizations" will be. All this speculation accomplishes NOTHING, but trashes the immediate positive impact of the economy .... the "medical" emergency/urgency is:

The past two administration allowed our pharmaceutical industry and medical technological edge to be transported overseas for cheap labor .... and now this country is totally dependent on one of our worst enemies .... who is now attempting to blame the U.S. for the outbreak of this virus they kept quiet.

As for your "projection" .... How can one project the consequences of an illness when there is no way to determine how many people actually have been infected with the virus? While your hair is on fire with "projections" and "doom and gloom" the World Health Organization asserts that 80% of those exposed to it have nothing but MILD symptoms ....

.. was your "hair" on fire over the flu epidemics we have had?

I'll answer: Fuck No! (That's why it's political!!!)

If being in good health is the first line of defense against this "pandemic" then why are the Twinkies and potato and corn chips flying off the grocery store shelves? They can't restock them fast enough!

Now all of a sudden .... "spas" are not "safe" for bodily fluid swapping!!!!!

Next time you go ... carry a small black light with you! Light up the place!
Old 03-17-2020, 07:17 AM   #74
TinyTim55
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Having Bronchitis itself is highly contagious but it shouldn't be enough to kill you.. symptoms having an uncontrollable cough.. like a feather tickling the back of your throat and you develop inflammation, have a high fever, constantly coughing up mucus from lungs and can't sleep for shit.. Its a viral infection that can be transmitted through coughing.

In my opinion anyone who has this can mistakenly be believed to have the Corona/Covid-19 Virus and may even likely end up being wrongly Quarantined.. to make matters worst you'll be left with a costly hospital bill.
TinyTim55 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 07:18 AM   #75
greeklover6969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleJim007 View Post
Worring about your personal safety and health is not racist. Enough with everything being racist. Definitely an over used word.

I agree with you JJ7.
greeklover6969 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women