Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161068
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2011, 07:07 AM   #61
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
LOL! Wow! You are really under that Obama spell, aren't you?
No not just sick of the negative blind goons who have emerged from the republican party,and the kool aid drinkers it is why 80% of independents were former republicans.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #62
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Dude, you've sucked the Kool-aid bowl dry, and you're apparently recycling.
good thing Will Rodgers never met you lol
Old 12-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
FYI, the drug problem was created by the late British Empire.
“Exacerbated” The Opium Wars: The Addiction of One Empire and the Corruption of Another by W. Travis Hanes and Frank Sanello.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:35 AM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Who the hell is Will Rodgers . . . ignorant, blind goon?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:40 AM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

So, only ignorant blind goons disagree with Obama. No one thoughtful, intelligent or compassionate could EVER disagree with our President. Hmmm . . . ok.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #66
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who the hell is Will Rodgers . . . ignorant, blind goon?
OOOh I made a typo what would we do with out you drones???
Old 12-10-2011, 10:47 AM   #67
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, only ignorant blind goons disagree with Obama. No one thoughtful, intelligent or compassionate could EVER disagree with our President. Hmmm . . . ok.
I think they could,know any??
Old 12-10-2011, 12:04 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can’t type or spell.

Quote:
Have looked at all I can find on this, and have not been able to find where ATF (walked) the guns to the cartels. However I found two words that seemed to explain the fk up Bush and Arizona
You can’t read; plus, you obviously vote Dimocrap since you can’t think for yourself. That’s really all that needs to be said on the subject of you and your opinions.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:19 PM   #69
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can’t type or spell.

You can’t read; plus, you obviously vote Dimocrap since you can’t think for yourself. That’s really all that needs to be said on the subject of you and your opinions.
Tell me I can't spell what is a dimocrap?? you must have studies under Glenn Beck or with the avatar maybe a illegal.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
what is a secrts ??
You dare disparage Whirlaway’s posts while you post grammatically incorrect nonsense like this:

Quote:
Tell me I can't spell what is a dimocrap?? you must have studies under Glenn Beck or with the avatar maybe a illegal. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/owner/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.gif[/IMG]

Illegal? Only if you are focusing on importing the item the image represents: a premium brand of Cuban cigars. However, for you to conceive such a notion is not at all plausible since that would require more innate intellect than you have thus far exhibited.

Furthermore, the original “Sancho Panza” is a fictional character of very humble origin in the novel Don Quixote written by Spanish author Don Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra in 1605. Throughout the tale, it is Sancho Panza who offers the interpolated narrative voice, a literary convention invented by Cervantes. Sancho Panza likes adventure; yet, he is also the "everyman", who, though not sharing his master's delusional "Quixotic enchantment" until late in the novel, remains his ever-faithful companion realist, and functions as the clever sidekick. Sancho Panza is symbolic of practicality over idealism [wiki].

Once again your lack of intelligence is showing. Each time you’ve been given a short bit of rope, you’ve hanged yourself.
Old 12-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #71
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
The absurdity of your willful ignorance borders on profane. “Fast and Furious” was conceived and executed on Holder/Obama’s watch, and still you blame Bush.

where you been ?Just woke up from a coma? was started with Bush continued on with Obama
Old 12-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Why didn't Obama end it? Oh, yeah, he lied.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #73
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
where you been ?Just woke up from a coma? was started with Bush continued on with Obama
it was a legitimate enforcment program to catch illegal straw buyers. it was started under the bush administration, but the bush administration didn't pull the kind of stunts the Obama administration did that got one of their agents killed.

The only kind of stunt that the Bush administration did was to convict 2 hard working border patrol agents to jail for shooting at what they thought was an armed drug smuggler. They obviuosly made procedural mistakes that should resulted in a reprimand, not jail time.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #74
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[quote=I B Hankering;1934535]You dare disparage Whirlaway’s posts while you post grammatically incorrect nonsense like this:

Illegal? Only if you are focusing on importing the item the image represents: a premium brand of Cuban cigars. However, for you to conceive such a notion is not at all plausible since that would require more innate intellect than you have thus far exhibited.

Furthermore, the original “Sancho Panza” is a fictional character of very humble origin in the novel Don Quixote written by Spanish author Don Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra in 1605. Throughout the tale, it is Sancho Panza who offers the interpolated narrative voice, a literary convention invented by Cervantes. Sancho Panza likes adventure; yet, he is also the "everyman", who, though not sharing his master's delusional "Quixotic enchantment" until late in the novel, remains his ever-faithful companion realist, and functions as the clever sidekick. Sancho Panza is symbolic of practicality over idealism [wiki].

Once again your lack of intelligence is showing. Each time you’ve been given a short bit of rope, you’ve hanged yourself. [/quote

you take yourself way to seriously if your forehead is looking pale it is because you are a quart low. I love you guys who are so full of yourself and think you have all the knowledge.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:24 AM   #75
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why didn't Obama end it? Oh, yeah, he lied.
Quote:
it was a legitimate enforcment program to catch illegal straw buyers. it was started under the bush administration, but the bush administration didn't pull the kind of stunts the Obama administration did that got one of their agents killed.
Quote:
The only kind of stunt that the Bush administration did was to convict 2 hard working border patrol agents to jail for shooting at what they thought was an armed drug smuggler. They obviuosly made procedural mistakes that should resulted in a reprimand, not jail time.
Ekim is beyond help guys - he's saturated with Kool-aid to the gills. He says he has "read" everything on the subject, and yet he still imagines that it was Bush's fault despite the obvious fact that the "Fast and Furious" scheme was concocted and perpetrated by the Obama administration. There is no hope for him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women