Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40330
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #61
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't want a fk buddy on my OFF TIME lol. I guess that was my point. I don't lead anyone on as to what I want, and I think my posts should further reiterate how upfront and candid I am about anything and everything. I am simply asking when did guys start acting like girls....all clingy, misreading things, and up a girl's ass. It never used to be that way. WE were the ones who fell in love after 4 dates, but not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
Hello Ms. Rayne, I'm confused. Do you want a fuck buddy or do you want your clients not to get to clingy?

If you want a fuck buddy, that should be very easy to set up. You have the luxury of choosing your lover and financially being reimbursed for your time. Or should I say test driving your lover. When you think you found that hobbyist where you think you can make an arrangement with. Set him down and explain what you want in the arrangement. Make sure he understands the rules of your arrangement. I would say the best one to get would be someone who's already tied up in another emotional relationship. Make sure that he is a seasoned hobbyist, not a newbie. This'll reassure you not to have the SO drama.

Since this is not a boyfriend girlfriend situation and you do not want any ties. You must go Dutch in everything. If he buys you flowers. You buy him flowers the next time and tell him why you bought them. If he continues to do nice gestures like this, terminate the arrangement immediately. Men and women are alike in this aspect.

Take for instance if I give you flowers and then I text you the next day. You don't return my text. In my mind I'm thinking why did she not returned my text after I've been so nice to her. It creates stockists behavior. Thank God that I don't act like this and think this way. I can't help it I'm a slut!
Basically what I'm saying is if you give something, do not expect anything in return. Unfortunately about 90% of the general population do expect something in return. When you think about it, it's kind a mafioso way of thinking.
That is why I'm saying everything must be Dutch.
Too bad you're not in San Antonio, because there's a lot of fine hobbyist that would probably accommodate your request. We are big sluts down in Texas.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:45 PM   #62
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was being facetious honey...no one but true friends know where I live. I was not talking about ME in this entire scenario, though I have had to deal with a few things I mentioned.

QUOTE=brandilynn;1052289219]Yes many more clingers! Why are you letting people know where you live, that's just inviting trouble.[/QUOTE]
Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 PM   #63
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loggimir View Post
Sounds like LondonRayne is a mean lady.
LMAO..you get a gold star for being intuitive. No, I am not mean just because I like certain things. I don't call you a pussy because you like the opposite, do I? Not yet anyway, but do keep posting bwahahahah.

Cpalmson...give me a about a month, and I will be there. Want to get in before Spring Break.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #64
brandilynn
BANNED

User ID: 18302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
So are you saying if you have a guy your fking for fun you would go to hotel? I can't see that happening because there's no need for the added expense since probably both of you have a place. I would be leery of this. It sounds like someone would be hiding something if you can't pick them up at there place or possibly have a nightcap.
Fucking for fun is different. We are talking about a pay for play scenario. If you do it at the girls home, depending on the state you live in, the girls home will be seized if in trouble.
brandilynn is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #65
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandilynn View Post
Fucking for fun is different. We are talking about a pay for play scenario. If you do it at the girls home, depending on the state you live in, the girls home will be seized if in trouble.
Agreed. I have three incalls to entertain in. Only 2 good friends and sugar daddies know where I actually "live." They also know my real name, DOB, and many other things because we travel together, and they have booked my flights on their miles. Trust me, I am very much an advocate for NOT shitting where you eat lol. Then again, I have a mortgage, not a lease, so it's not like the bank can take my house from me or kick me out, but being I have a child, I would never see random strangers in the very same place I live.

Hey, you should start a thread about that lol.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:55 PM   #66
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

That clingy shit been gradually happening since the 80's but has morphed into something tummy turning in the 21st century.
Far too many men have given away their man cards in favor of the cunt, smh. I don't condone the old school abusiveness, but damn at least men were men.

I thought that was what the hobby was for, it's at least why I started, bitch give me some and then get the fuck on.
drsmooth1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #67
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

For London:

I thought you might like this.

Just to be clear I'm not calling you a bitch or a pussy. I just thought you might like to use this photo to express your point.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #68
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Being a pse kinda guy I never have that bullshit problem. I like to get off. I like to get the lady off and then I'm off. Too many women to fuck yet for that love bullshit to get in the way. London you need to tell the guys to take off their fucking skirts
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:34 AM   #69
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL....you just like saying the word 'p*ssy' don't you?

Dr. Smooth...amen.

Burk, I think guys are actually looking through my closet for a skirt bwahahha.

To be clear, I am not opposed to love and actually still value chivalry and romance, BUT with the RIGHT person. If that's not you, move on. A woman is like a cat...you have to work for our affection, and we don't like sharing the litter box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
For London:

I thought you might like this.

Just to be clear I'm not calling you a bitch or a pussy. I just thought you might like to use this photo to express your point.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:25 AM   #70
sardyop
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I don't want a fk buddy on my OFF TIME lol. I guess that was my point. I don't lead anyone on as to what I want, and I think my posts should further reiterate how upfront and candid I am about anything and everything. I am simply asking when did guys start acting like girls....all clingy, misreading things, and up a girl's ass. It never used to be that way. WE were the ones who fell in love after 4 dates, but not anymore.
London, I would be more than happy to just do the up your ass part then leave. Would that make you happy ?
sardyop is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:54 AM   #71
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Only if you have a microd*ck bwahahaha. Someone has not read my reviews. :_
Old 02-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #72
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

If someone else has posted this, I didn't copy you. I'm just too lazy to read all of the posts.

Anyway, London, this thread make me want to cry. Hold me in your arms, please?
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #73
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hold yourself lol. I don't get paid for that bs.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #74
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

You are an interesting read. If I was dealing with you and we had become intiment. I would believe I would do the same as John Favreau in this scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZChD...e_gdata_player
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:03 PM   #75
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I agree with this statement. If you have time, this is great:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbCnNSZKsr8
Interesting listen but not what I was driving towards. I do not agree with the oration by the guy talking, but Spritual Awakening, and enlightenment would go a long ways towards correcting a lot of issues in this country. The political correctness along with the foolsih idea that Oprahing of young boys by the single Mom's will get things done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
Blame the feminists for the masculinization of women, and the feminization of men for what you described LR.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women