Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160782
Yssup Rider60137
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35501
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2021, 08:07 AM   #61
oeb11
Valued Poster

ID's are required for many functions in America - Driver's license - for example
No id to vote - is just the DPSR/ccp conspiracy to buy votes from illegals and others - who get welfare payments and lvie off teh taxpayers for their loyalty to teh DPST/ccp prty.
hypocrisy as usual.
for example -

California
California unemployment fraud could top $9 billion, double previous estimate, expert warns

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...a-billions-edd

another of Comrade Gov Gruesome's wonderful ideas for America.

keep up the efforts to install the socialshit ideology/religion/revolution - DPST/ccp party.

2022 will come.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:11 AM   #62
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
The thing I don't understand is that they always say Voter ID discriminates against poor black folks, but if that's the case, and these people don't have ID, how do they collect government assistance? How does the government know who to give the money to if they don't have your address, work history, etc. Do they just take your word for it?
So all black people get government assistance? I won't even call you what I am thinking.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:49 AM   #63
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by GastonGlock
The thing I don't understand is that they always say Voter ID discriminates against poor black folks, but if that's the case, and these people don't have ID, how do they collect government assistance? How does the government know who to give the money to if they don't have your address, work history, etc. Do they just take your word for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
So all black people get government assistance? I won't even call you what I am thinking.

it is called - poor reading comprehension, and casting false aspersions.

Playing the 'victim' card - based on 'minority identity politics".

and -' they'- are teh DPST/ccp party, LSM and minions - who protest mightily against Voter ID's as discriminatory to minority peoples.
yet do not complain about driver licenses, social security cards, and all the normal ID's listed as valid alternatives for Voters of all races , genders, and political persuasions .

So lame - GG wrote no such thing

But - typical of teh DPSR/ccp propaganda.

So - do tell - what was 'One' thinking?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 12:15 PM   #64
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
As long as that id requires a U.S. birth certificate im fine with it!
Yeah, I'm fine with a voter ID, but it will reduce the number of people who vote. I keep up with my driver's license because I need it all the time. I keep up with my passport. I've got no idea where my voter registration card is.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:39 PM   #65
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Sorry, I was being classist. I was operating under the assumption that if you're below the poverty line, you'd be collecting government assistance, since the only reason not to is an over-developed sense of pride.

Looking into this, it seems that some states issue a separate "public assistance" ID, which is often not viable as a voter ID.

Sounds to me like some bureaucratic process that we can neatly trim off to bring costs down.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:42 PM   #66
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

The Grand Old Party - is no longer your fathers party. Are people just now figuring this out? The minute,my man Trump, came down that escalator - it was Trumps party.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 02:48 PM   #67
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Per the articles below, voter id laws neither suppress voting in minority communities in any significant way nor does it eliminate voter fraud as it is a very rare occurrence. So basically, a little something to piss off everyone. Ha!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/st...ers-2019-09-24

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...study-research
Ducbutter is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 04:38 PM   #68
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
Sorry, I was being classist. I was operating under the assumption that if you're below the poverty line, you'd be collecting government assistance, since the only reason not to is an over-developed sense of pride.

Looking into this, it seems that some states issue a separate "public assistance" ID, which is often not viable as a voter ID.

Sounds to me like some bureaucratic process that we can neatly trim off to bring costs down.
Classist. You said poor black people not poor people.
Old 01-29-2021, 05:06 PM   #69
oeb11
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by GastonGlock

GG owes nobody any apologies.

Even if demanded by 'minority identity politicians' such as al sharpton.

After all - thee are billions to be made in kalifornia in unemployment fraud!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:34 PM   #70
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Per the articles below, voter id laws neither suppress voting in minority communities in any significant way nor does it eliminate voter fraud as it is a very rare occurrence. So basically, a little something to piss off everyone. Ha!

Excellent. So basically the Democrats are full of shit when they say voter ID laws repress minority voting. And Republicans are full of shit when they say elections are rigged. This was interesting from the Marketwatch article:

Political scientists Jason Mycoff, Michael Wagner and David Wilson write that these laws likely don’t influence turnout because a voter’s political interest is strong enough to overcome the costs of having to obtain an ID. There’s also some evidence to suggest the laws actually act as a catalyst, inspiring and mobilizing minority voters. After a controversial North Dakota voter ID law was passed that made it more difficult for Native Americans to vote, Native Americans turned out in record numbers during the 2018 midterm elections.

I think this is why Stacy Abrams has done so well in Georgia, organizing votes. She's incorrectly convinced people the Republicans are suppressing their votes, and this helps motivate them to register and turn out to the polls. I haven't seen the figures but would guess the percentage of eligible blacks (who predominately vote Democrat) casting votes in the Georgia November election and January Senate runoffs was greater than the percentage of whites.

I believe there's very little illegal voter fraud in the USA in this day and age. But don't believe there's enough data to support the idea that voter ID laws may have no effect on the level of voter fraud, as described in the Vox article. How can you possibly make that conclusion when there were only "35 total credible accusations" of voter impersonation between 2000 and 2014? In fact, I believe it's the exact opposite. One of the main reasons we don't have significant voter fraud is because of Voter ID laws.

So a pox on both their houses, Republicans and Democrats. Allegations of voter suppression and massive voter fraud are fiction, used by the party leaders to fire up their bases and divide us.

And, poor, stupid Republicans. Stacey Abrams relied on the "voter suppression" fallacy to win the Senate for the Democrats. And Donald Trump used the "voter fraud" fallacy to lose the Senate. The Perdue/Ossoff runoff in Georgia was very close. Two groups of Republicans stayed home during the runoffs. One thought the election was fraudulent. Why vote if your vote won't be counted? The second thought Perdue and Loeffler were wrong to back Trump in his voter-fraud allegations, to try to overturn the Georgia election results.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:01 PM   #71
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Most allegations of voter suppression revolve around access and disincentive. Things like disproportionate numbers of machines in white neighborhoods over black neighborhoods. I cannot personally (rather anecdotally) know whether that is correct since where I live there were 15 machines in the last runoff election which meant that there was no wait whatsoever. I have heard that at other polling stations they had 5-7 machines. But since I cannot speak to population density or number of registered voters (or prevalence of voters actually voting) but the word was that lines there were an hour whereas my wait was zero.
Old 01-29-2021, 11:33 PM   #72
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
All the Eccie repubtards think all black people are on government assistance. Sean "P Diddy" Coombs isn't on government assistance. He gave his mother for her 80th birthday a check for $1,000,000 and a Bentley. P Diddy has done just fine with capitalism.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 11:58 PM   #73
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

There are just a lot of racist old men in this forum. The only friend I've known on welfare is a white guy. He's a good dude but he just fell on hard times because he was laid off and has too many kids. To my knowledge, I don't have a single black friend who has ever relied on the government for anything.

It may be a small sample size taken as a whole, but they've never needed any kind of assistance from the government. A couple of them could have, but they refused to go that route. They just would get a 2nd job to catch up on bills. They borrow money from me here and there, but their credit is good with me. They always pay me back because they know damn well what I'll do if I don't get my money back. I'm definitely transparent about the loan repayment due date. I'm reasonable though. People can't pay what they don't have.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:19 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post

What you fail to mention is that there are voter suppression tactics other than voter ID laws that suppress minority voting.

Fewer voting places in black areas.

Fewer early voting days.

Voter ID laws make it more difficult for the poor, uneducated and elderly to vote.

I have experienced how difficult they have made it in Texas. Numerous trips to the DPS and then to get a birth certificate at another public building....even with their current ID in tow. None of which is free for the elderly and poor.

Voter suppression is alive and well.

Take Georgia for example. Three recounts. Hardly ang voter fraud despite record number of voters. Why a record number of voters? Because they made it easier to vote!

You voter fraud nuts are not looking at the facts.

You fuckers would shut down etrade because of a little fraud.

Not calling you that Docbutter. I have no idea your position.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 06:43 AM   #75
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1

All the Eccie repubtards think all black people are on government assistance. Sean "P Diddy" Coombs isn't on government assistance. He gave his mother for her 80th birthday a check for $1,000,000 and a Bentley. P Diddy has done just fine with capitalism.

There are just a lot of racist old men in this forum. The only friend I've known on welfare is a white guy. He's a good dude but he just fell on hard times because he was laid off and has too many kids. To my knowledge, I don't have a single black friend who has ever relied on the government for anything.

Demeaning, False rhetoric - tarring an entire group with fake accusations - just to satisfy your own 'minority identity politics" ideology
shame - - litle A and 1b1

you are just as is nazi pelosi - designating all Conservatives as 'the enemy within"

keep it up - this is the rhetoric that inspires violence!
Just as AOC screaming to put all 100 million who did not vote Trump in her re-education camps!

The DPSTccpers are All behaving Shamefully.
Behavior that would bring screams of outrage on XiNN - Hypocrites!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women