Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60128
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #61
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Many many girls let guys cum in their mouths not because they actually like it-contrary to what they say in public but not in private-because they think they won't make money if they don't do it.

I've never offered CIM yet my business is great.

So I guess if Mr. Wonderful's "wild, yet basically mild" fantasy is BBFS, and I have been paid to "accomodate" him....the provider should do that too????

And please please don't start with the "but BBFS is dangerous!!" stuff, because having semen flooding your mouth puts you in the same danger as CIM.
You asked the question, don't get mad at me for offering a possible answer.

For the record BBFS and CIM or worlds apart, and there are probably a dozen or so threads on here where folks from both sides of the argument offer their various clinical proof. I think you are making a huge leap and doing a bit of absurb reductum when you suggest BBFS and BBBJ are the same thing. I certainly don't think you could qualify BBFS it as a "mild fantasy" and would appreciate it if you would not skew my logic to justify your position. Please don't twist the words around for your convenience.

You were asking about the ICK factor--snot I believe somebody called it--and why would anyone do that.

Just because you preference is not to do it, it does not give you carte blanc to attack the business model of the ladies that do believe it is a valid marketing plan. I am sure they don't like being critiqued on their marketing choices anymore than you do.

You can of course argue all you want that you don't need to do it. That is your choice and may you and your clients always be happy. However, trying to assert the idea that the current trend in the market does not in deed demand BBBJ is just idiotic and myopic. The math just does not support you.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:23 PM   #62
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post

For the record BBFS and CIM or worlds apart

the current trend in the market
Yes, CIM and BBFS are indeed "worlds apart". However, HIV infected semen flooding your vagina or your mouth will produce the same results.

BTW, when I started out as an independant provider ten years ago, the only girls that did BBBJs were streetwalkers, and even they wouldn't allow cum in their mouth-because of the disease factor-unless they were desperate or strung out on whatever.

And here we are in 2010, and the "market trend" is now BBFS. Don't believe me? Unfortunately, it's true, as most providers will attest. It's just a matter of time before BBFS will become the gold standard, much as the "GFE" session(wonder what hobbyist thought that up) is now.

After all, the GFE session was considered the ultimate-until gents decided that just wasn't enough. So the "PSE" session was invented. The logical next step will be the BBFS session. Wonder what you guy's will call that?And believe me, there will be plenty of desperate, naive providers that will fall for it.

Kinda like "CIM isn't dangerous babe!".

But hey-it's your body and your health. Do what you want.

I, for one, intend to be around for my little girls graduation...
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #63
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Default BBFS next market trend?

You hafta be kidding me. I hope you are!

Maybe I am some sort of mutant; but I would never in a million years consider BBFS with a provider. I would consider the very offer of such a service to be a serious problem and adequate reason to terminate a session.

I have to believe that most men who can afford to drop hundreds (or thousands) on a compensated date value their lives; and would reject an activity with such a high degree of risk.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #64
ANONONE
BANNED

Default What a bunch of quasi-statisitcal BULLSH. . .!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
Yes, CIM and BBFS are indeed "worlds apart". However, HIV infected semen flooding your vagina or your mouth will produce the same results.

BTW, when I started out as an independant provider ten years ago, the only girls that did BBBJs were streetwalkers, and even they wouldn't allow cum in their mouth-because of the disease factor-unless they were desperate or strung out on whatever.

And here we are in 2010, and the "market trend" is now BBFS. Don't believe me? Unfortunately, it's true, as most providers will attest. It's just a matter of time before BBFS will become the gold standard, much as the "GFE" session(wonder what hobbyist thought that up) is now.

After all, the GFE session was considered the ultimate-until gents decided that just wasn't enough. So the "PSE" session was invented. The logical next step will be the BBFS session. Wonder what you guy's will call that?And believe me, there will be plenty of desperate, naive providers that will fall for it.

Kinda like "CIM isn't dangerous babe!".

But hey-it's your body and your health. Do what you want.

I, for one, intend to be around for my little girls graduation...
Please provide proof of ANYTHING you say above, otherwise, I call:

1) There is no clinical proof that BBBJ/CIM leads to HIV
2) Just because some wing nut asked you for BBFS, there is no way folks on these boards are clamoring for it--in fact the opposite is true--show me a thread on this board where BBFS is discussed and I will show you where members crucify anyone that even suggests this practice is sane, much less desirable.

Look, you have an itch in your crawl about BBBJ, we get it, but quit coming on this board acting like the Senator McCarthy of the hobby. Until you can provide medical proof of the claims you assert, please take care in what you post and quit spreading irrational fear.

You are very clear on your refusal to provide BBBJ, and that is wonderful for the clients that wish to patronize you and even better for the gents that wish to take their business elsewhere because you have at least been up front with that restriction.

Leave it at that. . .
Old 05-13-2010, 01:54 PM   #65
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I'm curious what medical team did a study on this, and who were the tasters? I'd like to be a donor on the next series of tests.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #66
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default the good new is your application has been approved

the bad new is doctors joe smith, bob jones and shaquille freeman are anxiusly awaiting your first samples. the extraction methods will be explained moments before your initial deposit. good luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nasty View Post
I'm curious what medical team did a study on this, and who were the tasters? I'd like to be a donor on the next series of tests.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #67
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You guys crack me up.

I never said I don't like BBBJ for the record. Just not CIM.

And yes, in the back channels providers complain all day about requests for BBFS-from established, long time hobbyists.

Like I said, First GFE wasn't good enough. So you guys came up with PSE. Well, that's gettin' kinda stale, right? Whats next? What bounderies will you clamor to push next??

Thinking...thinking.....

I personally don't give a flyin' fuck what anyone does BCD. Aint my business.

It's OK. The girls that specialize in CIM will die off after awhile. Hey, more food for the rest of us, right?
Old 05-13-2010, 06:25 PM   #68
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Please provide proof of ANYTHING you say...
I'm with ANON on this ONE.

There are infections that can be spread by bare blowjobs. But they are spread by exactly that -- CIM not required.

We are all fortunate that HIV is a delicate little virus. Had it been airborne or transmitted by mosquitos we'd all have been in god's hands. But that's another subject.

HIV, for all practical purposes (there are statistically insignificant exceptions), is transmitted when virus infected bodily fluid (principally blood and semen) is communicated directly into contact with blood.

That's why infected needles are such bad news (blood to blood), and why it's easier for the virus to move from men to women than vice-versa (micro-tears in the vaginal lining, exposing her blood directly to his virus-rich semen) and why the homosexual community was so decimated in the early AIDS days (micro-tears in the anal lining, etc.).

HIV can't survive in saliva (much less the stomach) so, really, a good slobbery blowjob and swallow is your best protection, girls.

Edit: Heather, you might want to consider stopping at this point. I know your "business is great" and these guys are "cracking you up", but you're just not looking good in this. Why make it worse?
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:36 PM   #69
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, the class I took on safer sex last year at Baylor Hospital most certainly DID say CIM is unsafe.

HIV can't live in saliva?

What's next? "Oh honey don't worry, that sore on my dick is from jacking off."

Sorry some of us providers aren't as gullible as others.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #70
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right about HIV not being able to live in stomach acid, true enough.

Trouble is, if all that delicious HIV infected semen comes in contact with a teensy weensy microscopic cut or tear in OUR throat or mouth it CAN infect us.

But who's to worry? Like you pointed out, it's way more easy to infect a woman than a man. No problem FOR YOU. Just US.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:31 PM   #71
ANONONE
BANNED

Shame they don't make condoms to sheath the brain from mental infection. . .
Old 05-13-2010, 07:50 PM   #72
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The next gent that gets a nasty looking herpes sore on his oh-so-fabulous prick might want to think back on that BBBJ performed by that oh-so-lovely provider that gave him that oh-so-wonderful BBBJ...without, unfortunately, informing him that she had a itty bitty cold sore in her mouth.

We all take risks. But take off the blinders sweety.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #73
ANONONE
BANNED

What is that infernal quacking sound?

Please God, make it stop.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:57 PM   #74
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

All this reminds me of a story told in a provider only chat room by a new to the business girl.

She posted an alerton a gent she saw. He was very well known, was(and still is, I guess) on all the boards.

During their session, he requested BBFS.Even though she was new, she wasn't stupid.

Refusing his request, she asked him why he would want to do something so dangerous.

"Well", he replied, "I'm very well informed on this subject. As long as I take my dick out before I ejaculate, there is absolutely no risk whatsoever in BBFS."

Thankfully, she didn't fall for his little ploy.

But this gent had tons of reviews, and you can bet she wasn't the first provider he asked to do this.

Makes you wonder how many new, gullible providers he saw in the past that did.......
Old 05-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #75
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Look at the pot call the kettle black.

Quote:
Please provide proof of ANYTHING you say above, otherwise, I call:

That image could apply to your post as well since, as you pointed out to Heather; you too have provided no concrete data to support your assertions.
Mokoa is offline   Quote