Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161033
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2016, 08:32 PM   #61
Aramis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I'm honestly not in full support of either one. However, have to say Hillary is the lesser evil. I'm in full agreement with what Catlover said.

In fact, a lot of the masses are these days. When you compare the scandals between the two, Trump's definitely takes the lead on that if you want him to win at anything, that would be it. Trump can't even structure his own speeches and flip flops twice as much as Kerry did when he was running years ago. In fact, that was the reason why people then not voted for him. Yet, you got Trump who flip flops every argument. He says one thing and two days later says the opposite and from highly controversial issues as well (KKK, charity donations, his University, failed hotels in Mexico..etc).

I'm not saying Hillary is a saint either, she's got her issues, but I trust her more than I trust Trump.
Aramis is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:18 PM   #62
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover25 View Post
Yeah because he came out clean with his tax records from the start.

~Billion dollar tax write off in 95. Smh... Though it was perfectly legal, having laws that can support that kind of loss has got to stop. He should not have been able to continue to live his lifestyle given he pays no taxes, stiffs contractors, and that hair cut.

This guy pays to keep his secrets closed off. He's no better than Hillary.

Change will never (rarely, really) come from the top -> down. But from the bottom -> top.

The more he keeps talking, the more he's putting Hillary in the office.

Hillary is status quo, though thanks to YUUUGE supports from another front, they've pushed her more left and more progressive. We have more widespread, transparent information now than we did in the past. So yeah, she's fucking corrupt as the next politician. We just didn't know their secrets till after they became president.

Not to mention his speeches...WTF? No wonder why he didn't stick his 100-200 million in an index fund and bank on it. He's a fucking rich idiot with a ego complex.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, and I'm definitely not a Drumpf supporter. Gary supports TPP so he's out. I haven't done my HW on Stein, but 3rd party this late in the game? Yeah, not happening.

My moneys on Hillary. Hopefully, for only 4 years.

That tax write off was over 20 years ago LOL. The spat with Miss Universe was also 20 years ago. If you want to look to scandals you might recall that Hilary supported her perjurous husband when he was impeached.
Trump is saying anything that he thinks will get him elected. He has no political philosophy or ideology AND THAT'S WHY I LIKE HIM.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #63
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Trump is saying anything that he thinks will get him elected. He has no political philosophy or ideology AND THAT'S WHY I LIKE HIM.
And that is why he will lose the Election because of all the stupid shit he say. Donald Trump is a Racist, Sexist and Ignorant Bigot. The sad part is that his supporters know that and don't care. I totally understand why Hillary called his supporters a bunch of deplorables.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 02:39 PM   #64
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trump's gonna win 'cos he tell it laik it is. All them wimmins he grabt a-holdt o' thar pooseys wuz just askin' fer it by tha way they wuz dressedt an' a-gittin' bolt-on boobies installedt!
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:38 AM   #65
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmmm, been mighty quiet on this thread lately? might be time to take off the shackles and grab em by the pussy in here.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:49 PM   #66
TxHarleyGuy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
I'm not saying Hillary is a saint either, she's got her issues, but I trust her more than I trust Trump.
The word 'trust' and Hillary have no fucking place in the same sentence!
TxHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:22 PM   #67
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyGuy View Post
The word 'trust' and Hillary have no fucking place in the same sentence!
The name Trump and the word President don't belong in the same sentence either.. But ya gotta give him credit for having No credibility and yet...........
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:14 PM   #68
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't believe all the people who are shocked over Trump's behavior. I mean - come on now - we knew we weren't electing a Sunday school teacher nor do we want a Sunday school teacher. We want an alpha male in the White House not some pussy - no pun intended. It's him or that lying Hillary...and there's always this guy......
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #69
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

But Bangkok is tha cappytal o' Thailand. Mos' folks thincks it's Phuket, but it ain't. It's Bangkok.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 04:00 PM   #70
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I can't believe all the people who are shocked over Trump's behavior. I mean - come on now - we knew we weren't electing a Sunday school teacher nor do we want a Sunday school teacher. We want an alpha male in the White House not some pussy - no pun intended. It's him or that lying Hillary...and there's always this guy......

"Lying Hillary"?

Um you do realize that fact check catches Trump lying out of about a good 75 to 85 percent of the shit he says right? I guess it's different when he does it though.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #71
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck trump his little dick ass. He's not for Natives or equality at all.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:47 PM   #72
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Can he win? I belive he has a decent chance.

If you look at all the help Hillary is getting from the press it's a marvel that Trump has not been done.

Like Obama, Trump routinely draws 10s of thousands when compared to Hillary's hundreds if that.

If the election results become close, like w/i 2 or 3 points Hillary will win w/o a doubt.
Skip_8 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #73
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip_8 View Post
Can he win? I belive he has a decent chance.

If you look at all the help Hillary is getting from the press it's a marvel that Trump has not been done.

Like Obama, Trump routinely draws 10s of thousands when compared to Hillary's hundreds if that.

If the election results become close, like w/i 2 or 3 points Hillary will win w/o a doubt.

And that's just it. The media is making it sound like it's gonna be close just to keep people watching. But even they know that Trump is gonna get his ass blown out of the water. By the time the polls close in the Mountain time zone we will know Hillary will be the next president.

And NO Hillary is not getting any help from the media, she is getting help from Trump continuously opening his mouth period!! I think it's hilarious that he says the shit he does and then turns around and wants to blame the media. Gimme a fucking break, and just admit that Trump is a dumb ass who has seriously embarrassed America by the fact that he has even made it this far.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #74
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:41 AM   #75
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Advice to the RNC -- start focusing on 2020. The 2016 Presidential race is over. HRC will be the 45th POTUS. There is no way Trump can move the electoral votes from the blue column to the red column in 27 days. Fact is, this election could be a landslide for the Democrats. Republicans are reduced to hoping that the Senate control is not lost.

Trump's main opponent has been his mouth.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women