Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160798
Yssup Rider60156
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35518
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2020, 09:52 AM   #61
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Biggest hoax in history!
Your President caught it. Dr Ben Carson got infected as well. The difference between them and the 260,000 USA citizens that died, they got the experimental drug Regeneron. I don't think Dr Ben Carson would appreciate you calling him a liar.

Didn't you post that you knew scientists that said that CV19 was man made and not a naturally occurring virus? Get your story straight numbnuts, you can't have it both ways. If you are so sure that CV19 was man made, then it can't be a hoax now can it.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 09:57 AM   #62
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Trump caught it and beat it in 2 to 3 days! Whats your point?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #63
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump caught it and beat it in 2 to 3 days! Whats your point?
The 260,000 dead people is not a hoax. Trump and Carson got the Regeneron which has only been made available to the public on Nov 21.

In one post you say CV19 is man made. In another post you saying it's a HOAX. There are some people who don't need any treatments, they are asymptomatic.

Try to keep your BS straight.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:15 AM   #64
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
The 260,000 dead people is not a hoax. Trump and Carson got the Regeneron which has only been made available to the public on Nov 21.

In one post you say CV19 is man made. In another post you saying it's a HOAX. There are some people who don't need any treatments, they are asymptomatic.

Try to keep your BS straight.
260,000 dead due to covid is a hoax. I read somewhere the true deaths directly from covid is below 16,000!
Old 11-29-2020, 11:11 AM   #65
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
260,000 dead due to covid is a hoax. I read somewhere the true deaths directly from covid is below 16,000!
Where?

WDB is projecting again.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:28 AM   #66
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read somewhere the true deaths directly from covid is below 16,000!
Link?
Old 11-29-2020, 11:38 AM   #67
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

I'm just glad trump invented a vaccine. Don't give the drug companies or president elect (by a landslide) Biden credit
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 01:21 PM   #68
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This is fascinating. The first part is dry reading, but you get to the middle of the paper and it reads like a novel. Maybe the Andromeda Strain would be a good analogy. Thanks for posting this Tickler.

The authors came across an old Chinese masters thesis, written in 2013, that described six workers who came down with a deadly disease in a mine inhabited by bats. Three of the six died after illnesses. Bat coronaviruses were isolated from the mine. One included a genome sequence, BtCoV/4991, 98.7% identical to SARS-CoV-2, and the other, RaTG13 was 96.2% identical.

The workers had inhaled fumes from the bat guano, deeply. Most cases of Covid 19 are in the upper respiratory tract, but these guys, exposed to high quantities of the virus, ended up with infections in the lower lungs. The authors say that the lower lungs contain 4500 times as much tissue through which the virus can spread than the upper respiratory tract. So what happened was that the virus evolved rapidly, as it spread through the lungs, perhaps compressing 20 to 50 years of evolution into months. So it's very possible one or more of these miners ended up with a virus identical to or very similar to Covid 19. This is the theory the authors favor, although they reference another theory that hypothesizes the virus has been around for years in humans, unrecognized, and evolved during that time before taking off and becoming a pandemic.

The writers believe it's very possible the Wuhan laboratory obtained a sample of the virus that infected the miners, and while studying it one of the researchers became infected. And then the rest would be history.

The Wuhan laboratory has blamed the deaths of the workers on a fungal infection, like histoplasmosis. This is suspicious because other papers (not the masters thesis) written on this incident point towards a coronavirus as more likely responsible for the deaths. These guys did go a long time though before they died, months in a couple of instances, which seems atypical of Covid 19. But on the other hand the mortality rate from people who are sick with histoplasmosis is a lot lower than 50%.

While they don't say it, they, like other experts in coronaviruses, would would believe the idea the Chinese developed Covid 19 as a weapon is ridiculous.

I never could figure out btw why supposedly you get sicker if you're exposed to a larger quantity of the virus. This paper impressed on me why.
Thanks Tiny.

Those authors published a paper earlier before the Masters Thesis which is also informative.
I'm convinced these authors are correct, at least from the information we have currently available to analyze. China has already denied that the virus did not originate in Wuhan's wet market. In addition, China will not produce any documents from that Wuhan lab for other scientists to examine. It is not an admission of guilt but it certainly has a red flag.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 02:19 PM   #69
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
I stand behind my statement! I refuse

Read the link, clearly the CV19 virus is NOT man made.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:56 PM   #70
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post

Read the link, clearly the CV19 virus is NOT man made.
In that article! So it has to be true? lolling

Many biologists and scientists say this virus in no way could happen naturally! It is a biological weapon invented by the chinese!
Old 11-29-2020, 03:21 PM   #71
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

It is a biological weapon invented by the chinese!
Old 11-29-2020, 04:11 PM   #72
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTickler View Post
China has already denied that the virus did not originate in Wuhan's wet market. In addition, China will not produce any documents from that Wuhan lab for other scientists to examine. It is not an admission of guilt but it certainly has a red flag.
I think the theory was that Covid 19 came from pangolins at the Wuhan wet market? Apparently the consensus now is that pangolins weren't the intermediaries between bats and humans. Agreed, there are red flags.

You might find this interesting. I scanned it but haven't read it yet,

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...bies.202000240

Here's a possibility they're throwing out,

In order to evaluate the emergence potential of novel CoVs, researchers have created a number of chimeric CoVs, consisting of bat CoV backbones, normally unable to infect human cells, whose spike proteins were replaced by those from CoVs compatible with human ACE2. These chimeras were meant to simulate recombination events that might occur in nature.[19, 20] Such gain‐of‐function experiments have raised a number of biosafety concerns and stirred controversy among researchers and the general public. One of the main arguments in favor of gain‐of‐function studies is the need to be prepared with an arsenal of drugs and vaccines for the next pandemic.[21] By contrast, one of the main arguments against them is that the next pandemic itself could be caused by those experiments, due to the risk of lab escape.[22, 23]

And it was being done at the Wuhan lab (WIV):

In 2007, the Shi group at WIV created a series of “bat‐man” CoV chimeric spike proteins while trying to determine what exactly confers CoVs the ability to jump from one species to another. The researchers used different segments of the spike protein of the human SARS virus to replace corresponding segments in the spike protein of a bat viral backbone. It was concluded that a relatively short region (aa 310 to 518) of the spike protein “was necessary and sufficient to convert Rp3‐S into a huACE2‐binding molecule,”29 that is to provide the bat CoV spike protein with a novel ability of binding to a human ACE2 receptor.

They describe additional, more recent research done at the Wuhan lab. Other labs in other countries were doing similar things.

I'll stick with what I said earlier, that virtually no one who's an expert in the relevant fields besides Li-Meng Yan and her collaborators believes this was developed as a military weapon. And Li-Meng Yan has been thoroughly discredited. If anyone finds something different, links would be appreciated. If there's credible evidence that the Chinese did this maliciously, it would be very interesting to see.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 04:12 PM   #73
winn dixie
Premium Access

No surprise you wanna stick your head in the sand!
Old 11-30-2020, 07:47 AM   #74
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

the flu
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:54 AM   #75
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Spam