Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47571
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Cops are derived from the human race. No one is ultimately qualified to do the job of a Police Officer, so you are correct in your statement that Police Officers sometimes use excessive force.
Professional Football players are derived from the human race. No one is ultimately qualified to do the job of a Professional Football players, so you are correct in your statement that Professional Football players sometimes use excessive force.....

.. and you pay to watch it.

That does not mean that ALL Football players use excessive force.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #62
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Professional Football players are derived from the human race. No one is ultimately qualified to do the job of a Professional Football players, so you are correct in your statement that Professional Football players sometimes use excessive force.....

.. and you pay to watch it.

That does not mean that ALL Football players use excessive force.
Pro Football Players use excessive force on the field every minute every second and they get paid to do it.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 09:21 PM   #63
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Class act Whiny. I would not use JL as a measuring stick for anything Jewish ... Except of course your redneck stereotypes.

Explain yourself or STFU.
Oops. Sorry, Assup. I forgot to include a sarcasm alert. That comment was "sarcasm". You'll have to look it up.

Hmmm . . . Maybe you are as stupid as Eva. Who knew?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #64
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pro Football Players use excessive force on the field every minute every second and they get paid to do it.
And the ones who do ... get their team penalized, kicked out of the game, and/or fined.

Not all of them .... a few.

"Excessive force" is relative to the activity.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #65
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:
And the ones who do ... get their team penalized, kicked out of the game, and/or fined.

Not all of them .... a few.

"Excessive force" is relative to the activity.
Iam not sure of the point you're trying to make correlating the violence of Football with the excessive force that may occur in Law Enforcement. On any given Sunday football players expect to hit someone and get hit and the hits are hard. On the other hand Cops don't know what to expect from moment to moment while on duty. Police Officers over react often times when dealing with difficult suspects sometimes out of fear, being inexperienced or they just plain don't give a shit.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #66
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Oops. Sorry, Assup. I forgot to include a sarcasm alert. That comment was "sarcasm". You'll have to look it up.

Hmmm . . . Maybe you are as stupid as Eva. Who knew?

Predictable, Whiny. Anytime you make a racially or ethnically inappropriate comment, you call it sarcasm.

We ALL know what a jolly joker you are.

So ... Explanation rejected. Now STFU!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:42 PM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Iam not sure of the point you're trying to make correlating the violence of Football with the excessive force that may occur in Law Enforcement.

Actually, you made it for me. Excessive force in football is relative to the force customarily expected when one walks onto the field. The NFL has rules regarding "unnecessary" (aka excessive) force ... those rules violation go punished depending on the range of potential and/or actual injury from the rule violation. The public accepts that because ... they like football and individual players. On any given Sunday football players expect to hit someone and get hit and the hits are hard.

On the other hand Cops don't know what to expect from moment to moment while on duty.
The same can be said about football, and the player gets paid 10x (sometimes more) than the officer ... and when one considers the hours on duty compared to a player's actually time, probably 20x to 50x more. Because they don't know what to expect they sometimes appear to be asserting "too much" force and "unnecessary force" (after the fact) to get quick control of the situation to prevent others in the vicinity (or themselves) from getting hurt by the person who got the focus of their attention.

Police Officers over react often times when dealing with difficult suspects sometimes out of fear, being inexperienced or they just plain don't give a shit. I don't know what you consider "often" but to me "often" is more than 50% of the time ... and if that is your standard then I disagree. How many arrests in this country occurred while this thread was open? And how many of those actually involved "excessive" force as opposed to justifiable force? One is "too many" as far as I am concerned, but I don't CONVICT the LE officers for a few bad apples (no matter why they "over react") just like I don't CONVICT all professional football players for rules violation involving unnecessary force.
It is ludicrous to say the least to accuse me of being LE or even sympathetic to LE just because I try to look at FACTS in a given situation and because I don't ASSUME that the police involved were at fault in creating or "over reacting" to the situation...

I am willing to give LE officers the same benefit of the assumption of innocence as I expect LE officers to give citizens with whom they have contact. Unfortunately there are those who post on here who do not .... whether it is because they ...

"over react"........... respond ...."sometimes out of fear" .... from ....."being inexperienced or they just plain don't give a shit"..... about LE officers.......UNTIL THEY NEED ONE!
Old 09-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #68
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/beyo...-1770762.story

More "excessive force"?

Perfect example of police responding to a call in which violence is claimed and confront a hostile situation. LE doesn't have the time or opportunity "often" to verify "substances" people are taking or what just happened right before they arrived. The have to respond on extremely limited information and must respond quickly to mitigating any dangers or damage. They do not have the luxury of sitting in front of a keyboard in a cozy home while "evaluating" the nuances of subtle factual "conclusions" ... drawn from "post-event" reporting, "often" by people who were NOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
In the Rochester case, I think the police showed remarkable restraint. Additionally, the girl looked fat, not pregnant, and she put her baby in harm's way, shame on her if she really was pregnant.
People who resist arrest better understand they are committing a crime unless it is an unlawful arrest and the officer is demonstrably committing official oppression.
The police perform a pretty thankless job in the ghetto, let's see you go tackle a 250 pound mad black woman and make it look elegant.
The Rochester case? Did you ever even see the Jack Benny show? what an asshole! Whew!
Old 09-07-2013, 05:06 PM   #70
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The Rochester case? Did you ever even see the Jack Benny show? what an asshole! Whew!
Fuck you are stupid. You even had COG on your side, but you are so fucking dumb you couldn't see it, and then you gratuitously insulted him, you ignorant mother fucker.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #71
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is ludicrous to say the least to accuse me of being LE or even sympathetic to LE just because I try to look at FACTS in a given situation and because I don't ASSUME that the police involved were at fault in creating or "over reacting" to the situation...

I am willing to give LE officers the same benefit of the assumption of innocence as I expect LE officers to give citizens with whom they have contact. Unfortunately there are those who post on here who do not .... whether it is because they ...

"over react"........... respond ...."sometimes out of fear" .... from ....."being inexperienced or they just plain don't give a shit"..... about LE officers.......UNTIL THEY NEED ONE!
Easy does it. He is on your side, bro...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #72
acp5762
Account Disabled

Quote:

I am not sure where this has stemmed from, but I think you're rant was sparked when I stated in one of my posts that Cops are not ultimately qualified to do the job. Then you came in with your Pro Football analogy that Pro Football Players aren't ultimately qualified either. I am not sure what you meant by that exactly. A guy plays in H.S then College then professionally I think he's dam qualified by then. A fresh out of the Academy Police Officer doesn't have much experience starting out in his/her new career.
Old 09-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #73
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Fuck you are stupid. You even had COG on your side, but you are so fucking dumb you couldn't see it, and then you gratuitously insulted him, you ignorant mother fucker.
I know, that what makes it so funny. He's also one of your people. It doesn't get much better!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #74
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

This ain't red fucking rover, you dipshit.

No sides on this argument. you're a fraud, Goyishe Janitor. a liar in the first degree.

I can't wait for you to be off this board and we can go back to talking about something other than your psychosis and homophobia.

Unless, of course, you have another "bet" pending that would keep you from leaving.

And fuck you, Whiny, too... Please, keep flinging ethnic and racial epithets. JL doesn't mind, because he's not Jewish.

Please, the two of y'all get a room.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:13 AM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Easy does it. He is on your side, bro...
Which "side"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women