Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #61
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Now the 785 I always strike gold there Much for example on my reviews Mia. it's always issues with the 913 or 816
Old 03-11-2018, 12:31 PM   #62
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The proper framing is are you pro second amendment or against the Constitution?
Old 03-11-2018, 12:43 PM   #63
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Now that you mention it.The top ATF provider I saw was Minnesota not KC,it was Minnesota.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:48 PM   #64
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
Now that you mention it.The top ATF provider I saw was Minnesota not KC,it was Minnesota.
In the cold north they rub noses.
Do you know how and where to use your nose?
Old 03-11-2018, 01:16 PM   #65
Sprinter006
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I posted this in alerts first.It was moved to coed
By definition this isn’t an alert. You should know this since that handle has been around since 2010. She isn’t on eccie and also isn’t here to defend herself and state her side. She is fully aware of this thread and the details that are shared she is not coming on here with a bunch of idiots that like to stir the drama pot. And for those that are in the know of her rw hurdles recently then you know what she is going through. So she put on a few pounds with each kid, got a tummy after kids, or has scars or battle wounds from life. Who the fuck cares! She may not be the wifey for me but I do think those women ar beautiful. I don’t gawk at them and finger point or laugh at them. Maybe you don’t click with a lady or maybe in his case didn’t click with you and now you are butthurt (cue Mia) over it because you lack basic hygiene and housekeeping skills and she ended the session. Place your opinion in a proper truthful review and let the mongers decide. In most things reviewed you can toss out the worst and the best review(s) and if in the middle comments and views are consistent then you can know pretty much what to expect. The one consistent in life and in this hobby is it is very much YMMV. The ladies are just human give em a break. They have have to put up with us salivating perverts lol.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #66
Sprinter006
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Now the 785 I always strike gold there Much for example on my reviews Mia. it's always issues with the 913 or 816
You do know that with the free burner number apps you can pick any area code you want. 816 doesn’t mean she is a local. Sometimes you see the same girl new ad and lives here but has a number from Alaska lol
Old 03-11-2018, 03:18 PM   #67
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The proper framing is are you pro second amendment or against the Constitution?
Yes are you against The free speech part of the Constitution?
Old 03-11-2018, 03:20 PM   #68
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

With the right provider.I sure do as long as she is clean and we click.My nose is a prelude to bigger things
Old 03-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #69
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

I started lobbying in 2010.I didn't create the Kusmaldo until 2013.Back in 010 I was seeing like on average 5 providers a month.Mostly out of Towner's.She should Earnestly retire.She is conning folks with her pics.Ive yet to find the perfect provider.Though Amber Benz and Cashmere Silk were legendary.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:03 PM   #70
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

DUDE! You are still fuckin' whining?!?!?
Quote:
I started lobbying in 2010....
Since you seem to keep going back to how much history you have around here, I go back to my original comment I made like 4-5 pages of comments ago...
Quote:
...She should Earnestly retire.She is conning folks with her pics.
...and say that, had you done your fucking homework, you would have already known that her pics were dated... WTF, dude...?!?!? Give.. it.... up....

Now I will assert my "first amendment free speech" rights and say SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO AWAY, KUSMALDO!!
Old 03-11-2018, 05:10 PM   #71
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Wiz as a famous comedian says...
"Ya just cant fix stupid"
Old 03-11-2018, 05:48 PM   #72
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

First I'm really not imitated by a picture of someone with a picture of some other guy going down on a girl. You got self expression issues.I'm just having a moment
Old 03-11-2018, 06:02 PM   #73
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

And as a famous comedian said................? Give me a couple mins I'll think of something
Old 03-11-2018, 06:03 PM   #74
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3
Default Some people haven't earned the respect they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatstheplay View Post
While she may be a legend, that does not exclude you from doing your homework. There are enough pics of her floating around that look youthful and otherwise. As far as what may or may not be going on with her body, reviews/posts would have revealed that info.
This is right. We have someone who is just too lazy to do his own research. Most of the ladies want to look their best to have guys call on them. Kaylin's pictures are all her, that is more than one can say for the fake pictures some of the Back Page girls try to push off as their own. So use "tin eye" or the other picture matching sites to dig out the fakes. She has put on weight, and she has aged more than her years deserve; she isn't a fake. Most of the ladies work very hard, many to support their children. They all deserve more respect than they get.

Kalin in not a fake, she has been around for a long time. This is the first time I have ever seen any claims about giving a guy a bad time. That is unfair. I can only imagine how derogatory this guy was to cause that kind of response: if it really happened. I have been UTR for a long time: But the unfairness of this jerk deserve a response.

I have seen Kalin, and I like her because she has been direct and honest with me, even if she doesn't look like she did back before ECCIE existed.

Perhaps this guy got the racial slur because he earned it. Regardless of race, no one deserves respect just because they exist. When Brown vs. the Board of Education was handed down, through Nam. I had a lot of colored friends, Asian friends, and American Indian friends. As a result some of the rednecks called me a ******************. Don't like the word, and I believe that among blacks, who use the word, it is most of the time used to describe a person's class in society - not the race. After reading this guy's tirade, I would pick a much better, and politically correct descriptive term: ASSHOLE.

I know for a fact the Kalin has, in the past, accepted AA clients. So the question really is:

What did he do to deserve her response, if it is true?

So if someone wants to call me a White Knight: have at it.

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
Old 03-11-2018, 06:14 PM   #75
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

That was beautiful.Hey I do my best to appear clean hygienically good so what was Kaylen issue?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women