Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-18-2013, 10:53 PM   #61
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Already won,RTP is now being scrutinized by providers and hobbiests.
To clairify, the problem is an individual not the whole site. The site is already on its way back to the way it used to be.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #62
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap View Post
To clairify, the problem is an individual not the whole site. The site is already on its way back to the way it used to be.
How much do you trust those hobbyist on RTP are guys and not an imposter provider who has a history of doing this? That's the real question.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #63
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=dorseto;1052554643]How much do you trust those hobbyist on RTP are guys and not an imposter provider who has a history of doing this? That's the real question.[/QUOT

I can guarantee you can trust this hobbyist.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #64
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

You can have imposter hobbyists on any board. You can also have real hobbyists using multiple screen names, for nefarious reasons - even on this board. Just takes knowing how to use proxy servers or the onion router to get around IP logging.

That's why its best to get information from multiple sources and sites.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #65
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:

I can guarantee you can trust this hobbyist.
Not going to doubt you.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:22 PM   #66
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
You can have imposter hobbyists on any board. You can also have real hobbyists using multiple screen names, for nefarious reasons - even on this board. Just takes knowing how to use proxy servers or the onion router to get around IP logging.

That's why its best to get information from multiple sources and sites.
Sure, but how about a provider who got busted for breaking a trust on one forum then giving admin and mod privileges on another forum. How much trust do you have she didn't conjured up a few utr hobby accounts for her own self purpose?
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 PM   #67
crowley79
Account Disabled

You can start by scrutinizing a hobbyist that goes by purple in "his" handle. That's at least one, could be more. Janissary is right, it can't be stopped. BTW we spent all this energy and effort on Destiny (me included). She was a target because a lot of providers (and apparently some hobbyists from her past) disliked her already. Not saying I changed my mind about her but y'all forgot about DateNikki. She was a part of this verification gone bad as well and she has verified LE for a few providers. Luckily they screen well.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #68
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
So all the hierarchy stuff is going away? Just going back to paid members and verified by Diveguy providers? No more meet n greets, no more hidden stuff that only a few have access to on both provider and hobbiest sides?No more deleted reviews, missing posts etc.?
Old 03-19-2013, 02:24 AM   #69
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Quote:
So all the hierarchy stuff is going away? Just going back to paid members and verified by Diveguy providers? No more meet n greets, no more hidden stuff that only a few have access to on both provider and hobbiest sides?No more deleted reviews, missing posts etc.?
In the process of figuring out the deleted reviews right now. And as far as the meet and greets go , we'll just rename them, recap and good go see the strippers. Yeh, were still going to have them.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:27 AM   #70
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Sounds a whole lot like that site needs a brand new extremely trusted co admin to help run it with integrity or there will never be a way of knowing for sure who still has what permissions. And a new way to verify hobbyists using a group of providers. That's just common sense, and accountability.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:39 AM   #71
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
Sounds a whole lot like that site needs a brand new extremely trusted co admin to help run it with integrity or there will never be a way of knowing for sure who still has what permissions. And a new way to verify hobbyists using a group of providers. That's just common sense, and accountability.

Someone should start a new board.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 AM   #72
crowley79
Account Disabled

Quote:
Great idea!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:04 AM   #73
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorseto View Post
How much do you trust those hobbyist on RTP are guys and not an imposter provider who has a history of doing this? That's the real question.
Good question..last time I looked "Down" I can confirm, I am a guy..lol
I might have been a "Peak Poster" there but thats it.
But there has been a massive surge in NEW hobbyist sign ups everyday.
Constantly getting PMs wanting info (detailed info) on ladies I've seen from newbies. When most of that info is already in a post.
Make you wonder and a little leary on what to post anymore.
Never know who anyone REALLY is, but that is the way its supposed to be.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:05 AM   #74
corebread
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm not sure anyone would want to expose themselves to the scrutiny that RTP has experienced here.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #75
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunniGambinoSTL View Post
& can you believe some people have accused me of this being a conspiracy theory & a little far fetched? Like I make it a point to ruin girls rep! Why wasn't it unbelievable before names were mentioned? That's sad! Anyone can see the damage for themself in person if you would like? Did I thrw my own head into the door? Seriously people, if this shit wasn't true, which trust me, I WISH IT WASN'T, THEN Why would rtp all the sudden ban me from the website when I hadn't evenactually directly said anything about who actually did it! Like I told a few of you! If you don't believe this, its because you don't want to! Its crazy for someone like her to do such a thing, but I'm a conspiracy theorist that threw myself around?

If Sunni was going to say that somebody set her up and it was not true she would've thrown at me and Aubrey under the bus. We have had our major differences but she didn't because we didn't have anything to do with it. This is not the first instance of Date Nikki putting another provider in danger That she felt threatened her in some way.
And it really happened nobody goes out and make these accusations when are not true!
She wouldn't of left all of her business here and left the state if there really wasn't something wrong.
I mean for real?!?!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women