Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2011, 10:14 AM   #61
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon View Post
Q: When you go to a grocery store and buy a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs who pays more taxes, rich or poor?..... question? when the so called rich go to the car dealer and buy a new suv every year who pays more taxes, rich or poor?
Abviously the rich pay more, but then they have a choice to buy a new SUV because they can afford it, a poor person can't because they dont have the money to pay for a new SUV. If they pay more they do it by choice.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #62
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Abviously the rich pay more, but then they have a choice to buy a new SUV because they can afford it, a poor person can't because they dont have the money to pay for a new SUV. If they pay more they do it by choice. true.. the rich will always pay more taxes then the poor. just like they do now. they have a choice because they earned it.
deacon is online now   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #63
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Abviously! LOLOLOLOLOL
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:58 AM   #64
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
they have a choice because they earned it.

Well this could be said about everyone, so in that case which services do you want to do without. You guys want all the services, military, federal police agencies, air traffic controllers, Social Security, Medicare when your old, but no one wants to pay for it, thats whats got us where were at now. So you can either tax everyone thus further working to eliminate the middle class, or you can tax the rich more and cut spending, leaving the middle class to further work towards their goal of being rich. But if the middle class goes away, there will be no one to buy those things the rich sell, and then they become poor. But if you want the goverment to pay for itself you need to cut spending and raise taxes, I mean seriously the money needs to come from someone either the American Citizens or the Chinese Government.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:44 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, Longer, it's spelled "obviously" since you are a stickler for accuracy. Kinda wish you would learn about what the FairTax is before you criticize it, but that is not your usual pattern. Have your fun, you are still the funniest poster on this board.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:46 AM   #66
Longermonger
Valued Poster

...did you read the two posts above my mocking comment?

Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society.
---Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

I broke the so-called Fair Tax down for you pretty good. It's a scam that even Republicans don't want to actually do. They just trot it out to get your votes.

An obvious loophole with the (not really) Fair Tax hike is that all hobby money would be untaxed. I could suffer through that part.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 07:45 AM   #67
deacon
Valued Poster

Well this could be said about everyone, so in that case which services do you want to do without............................., no it cant, a lot of poor people are poor by choice.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:07 AM   #68
deacon
Valued Poster

Well this could be said about everyone, so in that case which services do you want to do without. You guys want all the services, military, federal police agencies, air traffic controllers, Social Security, Medicare when your old, but no one wants to pay for it, thats whats got us where were at now. .......dept of trans, dept of labor,epa,dept of education,and the irs for starters.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #69
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Well this could be said about everyone, so in that case which services do you want to do without. You guys want all the services, military, federal police agencies, air traffic controllers, Social Security, Medicare when your old, but no one wants to pay for it, thats whats got us where were at now. .......dept of trans, dept of labor,epa,dept of education,and the irs for starters.
I'll add NPR, DHS (can/should be handled by dept. of justice), DOE (that's dept of energy), HHS - really, the only cabinet-level departments we really need are the original four - state, defense, treasury and justice. The rest can go away.
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #70
deacon
Valued Poster

amen fritz. throw in the usps as well.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #71
deacon
Valued Poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgTFi...eature=related
Old 04-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #72
Guest052813-01
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Though this quote has been stated before, it's a stark reminder from one of the original founding members of the Democrat party (then called the Democrat-Republicans):

"The republic will cease to exist when we take away from those who are willing to work and give it to those who are not." - Thomas Jefferson
Guest052813-01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #73
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Well I just paid $4000 today and am not happey about it. I changed jobs tis year. In rolling over my 401k I pulled a little to pay my sons college tuition. Then I got an unexepected bonus from my old job that put me over the limit to be able to use tuition as a deduction & it cost me $4!! Needless to say I'm pised. Id like to have the option to put the money back into my 401 & saveme a shitload of taxes and have that moeny work for me. Needless to say that's not an option.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 PM   #74
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

And to be clear we are doing OK but we are not "rich". What most people don't realize is rich people don't pay as much "income tax" because they don't have as much income. They have investments. Their money works for them they don't work for their money. There is a huge difference. Both in the taxes and the amounts. It's really the middle class that gets slammed. Hey don't make enough to havetax shelters but make enough to get hammered on income taxes.
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:27 PM   #75
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well this could be said about everyone, so in that case which services do you want to do without............................., no it cant, a lot of poor people are poor by choice.
Poor by choice huh, dude your a fuckin idiot and the kind of bigot that makes me want to puke, someday I pray that you know what being poor is all about.

If your representative of what the modern republican party or Tea Party stands for, I will proudly stay Independent and moderate.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women