Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-20-2019, 07:19 PM   #61
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I personally think culinary evolution ended with the spork, the perfect utensil.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:22 PM   #62
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Sticks can catch flies. Mr Miyagi does it. Try that with fork.
But when I finally got hang of sticks, it was awesome to eat spaghetti with it. Much better than forks.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:23 PM   #63
HSL
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
Yes, many of these Asian girls at these Asian Massage Parlors are trafficked.

But the whole thing is bigger than just a few American Policemen (and Policewomen for y'all Americans who love Feminism) busting the place, arresting a few so called Madams and a few so called Johns, freeing these girls, confiscating some money, giving a press conference touting how they save the world from evil and how they are doing the work of Gods and helping the community and their residents, smiling for the cameras and giving a few thumbs up.

These dumb American cops know not what they are dealing with.

They are totally unaware of the further hardships they have caused the families of these Asian girls back home.

Asian organized crime has been around longer when the White man were still in their caves in what would become Europe, picking fleas and ticks off each other, drawing on cave walls, mumbling and grumbling at each other because they have yet to develop a language.

The Mafia, the Mob, the Russians, the Cartel and on and on have nothing on the Asian Triads and the Japanese Yakuzas.

China precedes European history by 1000s of years, long before the Egyptians, Greece and the Romans, as much as 5000-6000 years Before the guy in the Hebrew fictional story that was crucified on a cross.

They (China) invented and discovered pretty much everything early Civilized European White boys enjoyed later.

Oh... and Marco Polo stole a lot of stuff from China. The guy was a thief and a hack.

Even today China is still beating the White Man in technology and without China, none of y'all would have your iPhones and other Apple products.

Little Chinese Children and Old Chinese Men and Women are the ones putting those iPhones together for y'all, earning only a few dollars a week in slave wages, and you suckers are paying $1000 to have the latest iPhone which is assembled in China for a few bucks.

It cracks me up when I see Americans fighting each other nails and claws and teeth on Black Friday to buy the cheap Chinese goods.

China has already won and soon the US and her European Ally won't be a superpower anymore.

Y'all better learn to speak and read and write Chinese Mandarin and Chinese Cantonese.

WTF.... and clearly you do NOT know much about AAPL....
Old 02-20-2019, 07:27 PM   #64
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

How did we go from Dallas Vice raiding AMPs and threatening our way of life to chop sticks, spoons, forks and soup?

Did this thread spin out of control???

We need more information posted about the current situation and the fate of the remaining AMPs.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #65
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Send the ladies down here to Austin. We need new talent badly!
Old 02-20-2019, 07:30 PM   #66
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dickey9090 View Post
He’s drunk again
Haven't had a drink in almost a year.

I don't drink anymore.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:31 PM   #67
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

We need more information posted about the current situation and the fate of the remaining AMPs.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:43 PM   #68
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by StongDuck View Post
That’s BS.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:46 PM   #69
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I think all the info available is out there. There were some snitches that were on the inside of those places and the person of interest was under investigation for a few months.

They will eventually find their way into a few more places. The Strategy I would take is to keep my head down try not to over reach and be a small fish in a big pond.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:49 PM   #70
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yes, many of these Asian girls at these Asian Massage Parlors are trafficked.

But the whole thing is bigger than just a few American Policemen (and Policewomen for y'all Americans who love Feminism) busting the place, arresting a few so called Madams and a few so called Johns, freeing these girls, confiscating some money, giving a press conference touting how they save the world from evil and how they are doing the work of Gods and helping the community and their residents, smiling for the cameras and giving a few thumbs up.

These dumb American cops know not what they are dealing with.

They are totally unaware of the further hardships they have caused the families of these Asian girls back home.

Asian organized crime has been around longer when the White man were still in their caves in what would become Europe, picking fleas and ticks off each other, drawing on cave walls, mumbling and grumbling at each other because they have yet to develop a language.

The Mafia, the Mob, the Russians, the Cartel and on and on have nothing on the Asian Triads and the Japanese Yakuzas.

China precedes European history by 1000s of years, long before the Egyptians, Greece and the Romans, as much as 5000-6000 years Before the guy in the Hebrew fictional story that was crucified on a cross.

They (China) invented and discovered pretty much everything early Civilized European White boys enjoyed later.

Oh... and Marco Polo stole a lot of stuff from China. The guy was a thief and a hack.

Even today China is still beating the White Man in technology and without China, none of y'all would have your iPhones and other Apple products.

Little Chinese Children and Old Chinese Men and Women are the ones putting those iPhones together for y'all, earning only a few dollars a week in slave wages, and you suckers are paying $1000 to have the latest iPhone which is assembled in China for a few bucks.

It cracks me up when I see Americans fighting each other nails and claws and teeth on Black Friday to buy the cheap Chinese goods.

China has already won and soon the US and her European Ally won't be a superpower anymore.

Y'all better learn to speak and read and write Chinese Mandarin and Chinese Cantonese.

Send me pics please.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:50 PM   #71
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion View Post
Apparently no patrons were arrested which seems to be a positive trend. Or do they and we don’t hear about it?
Old 02-20-2019, 07:53 PM   #72
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

There's going to be raids there's going to be busts I don't think the world has fallen in yet
Old 02-20-2019, 07:59 PM   #73
Groot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunMonday View Post
Apparently no patrons were arrested which seems to be a positive trend. Or do they and we don’t hear about it?

Unconfirmed, but I heard they towed all the cars from the parking lot. If true and they let the customers go, they had no way to go.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:02 PM   #74
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:

Why is the murder rate so low in China and Japan and Korea?

Because they're too busy studying and making something of themselves instead of the useless liberal shit that is pushed down America's throats by leftist cucks.

Anyways, if this is the end of AMPs, so be it.

But I doubt it.

That being said, maybe people shouldn't act like it's nothing, either.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:14 PM   #75
Duffy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Because they're too busy studying and making something of themselves instead of the useless liberal shit that is pushed down America's throats by leftist cucks.

Anyways, if this is the end of AMPs, so be it.

But I doubt it.

That being said, maybe people shouldn't act like it's nothing, either.
So I guess the Jesus freaks on the right here in America have no problem with AMPs?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women