Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2024, 05:14 PM   #61
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

They don’t care if things they say that are totally false, as long as it bolsters their personal hatred. It’s like they think constantly repeating something will magically make it true. There’s example after example. Russia stole an election. Nazis are fine people. Mocking a disabled guy. Even that ridiculous fish food thing in Japan. They either know the truth or are to closed minded to do a little looking into things and accept reality.
Old 02-03-2024, 05:32 PM   #62
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
I guarantee 1000%, abso-fucking-lutely, iron-clad, beyond the shadow of any possible doubt, as sure as the sun will come up tomorrow, that you will be voting for trump this November.

You can pretend that you're somehow "independent" and above it all, if it makes you feel better. But you will, on election day 2024, be voting for the guy who called dead U.S. soldiers "suckers" and "losers", as confirmed by Gen. John Kelly.
Tell you what - since you're so "abso-fucking-lutely" sure, why don't you put your money where your mouth is? $10k says I won't vote for trump this November. If you're in, we can figure out a way to prove how I vote. Heck, I might even let you peek over my shoulder while I'm in the voting booth. Oh wait, we can do mail-in ballots, right? How about if I fill mine out and let you "harvest" it from me - in return for a $10k cashier's check?

Now please stop deflecting. To get back on topic, tell everyone why YOU feel all US service deaths - from the Revolutionary War to WW1 and WW2 and Korea and Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan, and now Biden's current Middle East imbroglio - DON'T MATTER. Don't try to deflect by telling us what you (wrongly) presume all conservatives feel. The question is - why do YOU personally hate our military?
Old 02-03-2024, 09:38 PM   #63
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
General Kelly did indeed confirm that trump called dead U.S. soldiers "suckers" and "losers"

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/02/p...bers-veterans/

trump thinks dead U.S. soldiers are "suckers" and "losers" CONFIRMED
... Wrong!

.. And yet - Kelly DID NOT say that Trump said that.
Kelly onley implied that Trump THINKS that.

... A Big Difference.

... Once again - show us PROOF that Trump said it.
Not somebody's OPINION.

#### Salty
Old 02-05-2024, 09:17 AM   #64
tommy156
BANNED

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Now please stop deflecting. To get back on topic, tell everyone why YOU feel all US service deaths - from the Revolutionary War to WW1 and WW2 and Korea and Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan, and now Biden's current Middle East imbroglio - DON'T MATTER. Don't try to deflect by telling us what you (wrongly) presume all conservatives feel. The question is - why do YOU personally hate our military?
Lol. trump calls our dead servicemen "suckers" and "losers" and you expect me to take the heat for it. Nice try, though.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:42 AM   #65
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Lol. trump calls our dead servicemen "suckers" and "losers" and you expect me to take the heat for it.

Not at all.

I'm only holding you accountable for what you openly expressed about YOUR OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS toward US soldiers who die in combat, while the rest of us sit back safely at home enjoying the benefits of their service & protection.

You've made it clear, by your repeated comments in this thread, that YOU PERSONALLY don't give a fuck about them - and none of their deaths matter to you.

I gave you an opportunity to apologize and rescind your callous & insensitive statements, and you rejected it.

So I have to take you at your word. Now... can you tell us WHY you hate our military servicemen and women?
Old 02-05-2024, 12:21 PM   #66
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Not at all.

I'm only holding you accountable for what you openly expressed about YOUR OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS toward US soldiers who die in combat, while the rest of us sit back safely at home enjoying the benefits of their service & protection.

You've made it clear, by your repeated comments in this thread, that YOU PERSONALLY don't give a fuck about them - and none of their deaths matter to you.

I gave you an opportunity to apologize and rescind your callous & insensitive statements, and you rejected it.

So I have to take you at your word. Now... can you tell us WHY you hate our military servicemen and women?
That's not at all what I said. I gave an either/or proposition (but you know this already, you just keep personally harassing me about something you know I didn't say). I said EITHER they all matter OR none of them do. And MAGA doesn't get to pick or choose why some matter and some don't.

trump obviously thinks they're "suckers" and "losers", and that POWs aren't heroes because they got captured. He also thinks Capitol Police officers are the enemy. He's a piece of shit traitor who doesn't deserve to keep drawing oxygen in this country, let alone serve in its government.

I actually said nothing at all about my personal take on the subject, but again, you already know this. You're just harassing me personally, which is worthy of an infraction, mind you. Wanna keep going down this path? La decisión es tuya.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:04 PM   #67
lustylad
BANNED

Default For the Record

Quote:
That's not at all what I said. I gave an either/or proposition... I said EITHER they all matter OR none of them do.
And when you were asked which proposition you personally follow, you chose "NONE of them matter". Even worse, you LAUGHED OUT LOUD about it:

Quote:
So, LOL at all servicemen dying...

Quote:
I actually said nothing at all about my personal take on the subject...
You most certainly did!

Your admission that you were “laughing out loud at all servicemen dying” speaks loud and clear.

Not only that, here’s what I posted immediately afterwards:

Quote:
Like all decent Americans, I believe the lives of all US service personnel matter. You believe none of them do.

We're on the record now.
You didn’t object and correct the record by saying - “oh no, I’m a decent American too! I likewise believe the lives of all US service personnel matter!”

You let the record stand.

A few days later I gave you another chance:

Quote:
If you're now trying to walk back your earlier comments, you can start by apologizing to everyone you offended. Then say you want to correct the record by stating unequivocally that you, personally, think "ALL service deaths matter".
Instead of seizing this new opportunity to correct the record, you complained that I was “trying to hold" you "to a higher standard than the 45th POTUS”.

Question - If you find trump so repulsive, then why WOULDN’T you want to be held to a higher standard? Is it because you would rather show everyone you can be every bit as callous & offensive as you imagine him to be on this topic?

Later I posted this:

Quote:
I invited you to say you respect ALL of them. You won't do it.
Once again, you didn’t take the opportunity to say - sorry, I actually DO respect all US service deaths.

Look, you’ve telegraphed your “personal take on the subject” numerous times since this thread started. You only insult everyone’s intelligence when you claim otherwise.

Word of advice - when you find yourself in a hole (literally or figuratively), the first thing to do is stop digging.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:40 PM   #68
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
And when you were asked which proposition you personally follow, you chose "NONE of them matter". Even worse, you LAUGHED OUT LOUD about it:

You most certainly did!

Your admission that you were “laughing out loud at all servicemen dying” speaks loud and clear.

Not only that, here’s what I posted immediately afterwards:

You didn’t object and correct the record by saying - “oh no, I’m a decent American too! I likewise believe the lives of all US service personnel matter!”

You let the record stand.

A few days later I gave you another chance:

Instead of seizing this new opportunity to correct the record, you complained that I was “trying to hold" you "to a higher standard than the 45th POTUS”.

Question - If you find trump so repulsive, then why WOULDN’T you want to be held to a higher standard? Is it because you would rather show everyone you can be every bit as callous & offensive as you imagine him to be on this topic?

Later I posted this:

Once again, you didn’t take the opportunity to say - sorry, I actually DO respect all US service deaths.

Look, you’ve telegraphed your “personal take on the subject” numerous times since this thread started. You only insult everyone’s intelligence when you claim otherwise.

Word of advice - when you find yourself in a hole (literally or figuratively), the first thing to do is stop digging.
I didn't walk anything back because there was nothing to walk back. You done harassing me personally yet?
Old 02-05-2024, 04:04 PM   #69
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I didn't walk anything back because there was nothing to walk back.
Got it, thanks! We'll let the record stand then:

Tommy156 thinks no US service deaths matter, he laughs out loud whenever an American service member is killed, and (like a former Dem President) he loathes our military.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:07 PM   #70
tommy156
BANNED

Quote:
Got it, thanks! We'll let the record stand then:

Tommy156 thinks no US service deaths matter, he laughs out loud whenever an American service member is killed, and (like a former Dem President) he loathes our military.
Lol. You don't get to state anything on my behalf for the record, and you can stop lying about what I said any time now.

My conscience is clean. There was nothing to walk back. It is interesting how you keep drifting off topic into personal harassment, though.

The topic here is that a certain former MAGA president hates our military, which has been confirmed by a 4-star General, as well as his own public statements and actions (and inactions) on J6.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:20 PM   #71
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The topic here is that a certain former MAGA president hates our military...

Congratulations on correctly identifying the former "MAGA" President who admitted (as you have) that he loathes the military:

Old 02-05-2024, 04:34 PM   #72
tommy156
BANNED

Clinton never called dead U.S servicemen "suckers" and "losers", though. That was trump.

Clinton also only said these things you mention once or twice in passing, and didn't turn it into a two-bit, snake oil salesman grift with endless, stupid looking merch to pay his legal fees with. Cheesy looking hats and t-shirts that identify to the world that the purchaser is a truth-resistant robot.

But hey, nice try. Please try to stay on topic and cool it with the personal harassment, which is explicitly against the rules.
Old 02-05-2024, 04:47 PM   #73
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Gentlemen you need to stop the insults and move on
Old 02-05-2024, 04:58 PM   #74
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Please try to stay on topic and cool it with the personal harassment, which is explicitly against the rules.
Asking individual posters if they share the callous & offensive attitude allegedly expressed by a former POTUS is very much on topic.

Claiming "harassment" is a way for you to duck the fact that (for some odd reason) you can't or won't answer easy on-topic questions.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women