Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-17-2011, 11:42 PM   #61
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm just wondering what all these monkey shitfights have to do with the topic of this post?

Except perhaps to reinforce the complaint that led OP to begin this thread.

Sing it with me boys and girls:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
TAKE CARE, TCB...

YOW!
Old 04-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #62
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Is that all you can come up with?
Well, since you ask.... I also can't help but wonder where your parents are, why are they not helping you. I cannot imagine my 19yr old fucking 100's of mens brains out to pay her bills. A 19yr old should be enjoying her youth not fucking & sucking to pay her bills. Chit, a 19yr old should not have to pay bills that require the amount of money you make as a hot prostitute. A simple receptionist 9-5 should be sufficient. Yes, I feel sorry for you. In my 9-5 I work with young girls from broken homes & with other issues I cannot discuss on the board and statistics show that these are the girls that turn to prostitution at such a young age. I am sure you are the exception.

You know what? You're exactly right! I planned this whole hooker thing out.
You know, I figured "Hey I'm really fucking hot! I could probably get a lot of guys to pay
me to fuck their brains out" and guess what? *gasps* It worked!!! It's just that I was smart
about it and didn't have to do it for the rest of my life. What is 2 years? Hehehe!
Well, 2 yrs is an associate degree. 2 more years a bachelors, 2 more yrs a masters.... But you are so smart that you spent your 2 years fucking the brains out of at least 500 men, hope you got your kegal exercise mastered. ...
Although that does explain why your buddies are lacking brains.

So did I plan the hooker thing? Hell yeah girl! and I loved every minute of it!
Sorry if that bothers you my dear.
No need to apologize sweet thing its your life. Personally at 19 I was trying to figure out how to get an education so that I could pay my bills. I had a paper route from 2am to 6am/7 days a week/365 days a yr and went to school. To each its own.
Just curious... why quit something you love so much?Do you love the $ or the laying on your back and getting fucked for 2 years by 100's of men? Cause Im sure nobody would have a problem fucking you for free... Chit, if you were a few yrs older I will fuck you for free. I take that back, you love it too much & I will have you beggin to pay me.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:59 PM   #63
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
why quit something you love so much?Do you love the $ or the laying on your back and getting fucked for 2 years by 100's of men?
Because I found a way to make the same amount of money without fucking. It's called using my brain. I actually get paid to think OMG! NO !

You are still in the business. This is what you do for a living and you're talking about someone that is half your age and has already made her money and is leaving the business? Wow you're such a genius!!!!!! I hope you get it together. See you NEED this board for business, I don't. I'm having lots of fun watching the meltdown/ shitstorm .
Old 04-18-2011, 12:01 AM   #64
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Edit.

Francisca,

What is your point? Don't you get it? I really don't give a fuck. Actually you give a lot of Fucks.
Who is crying? I do not have to attack other ladies or pick on others to feel better about myself.

You are mad because I flirt with Sixx, Bud and Whispers. I do not have a problem with these guys. Did you not get their memo? they do not like flirting.
Just because you feel like they're jerks doesn't mean I feel the same. I chat with Sixx almost every night Yet he asks me to call him? you are young and hot seems like you would be enough.. guess not. BTW, I do call him, waste of time, I prefer you you chit chat with him.
and
I think he's a great guy. If that bothers you then oh well. I just think you were out of line in your comments even
But you don't think the comments Sixx & whispers make towards the ladies on this board are not out of line? interesting.
though you said it was "nothing personal". You know? I understand. It's just an SHMB. Enjoy your beauty sleep.
As I said, I also mentioned Henna, I don't see her getting her panties in a wad. Maybe her maturity and sophistication is why she understands the reason for my comment. And the lack of is why you are taking it as a personal and disrespectful attack.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:03 AM   #65
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As I said, I also mentioned Henna, I don't see her getting her panties in a wad. Maybe her maturity and sophistication is why she understands the reason for my comment. And the lack of is why you are taking it as a personal and disrespectful attack.
Blah Blah Blah BS.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #66
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Grandma... sorry I mean Ms. Fransisca.. how shameful that you are arguing with a woman young enough to be your daughter. Are you proud? I feel you are embarrassing your reputation. Leave with some dignity I am sure your daughters would be proud of momma wanting to try out for sixxbach's top 10 UTR......

sixx
Old 04-18-2011, 12:18 AM   #67
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yet he asks me to call him? you are young and hot seems like you would be enough.. guess not. BTW, I do call him, waste of time, I prefer you you chit chat with him.
It makes sense now.

Clear case of Jealousy.. and it's sad. I'm not even in Austin.

Do you really THINK that I care if Sixx asks you to call him?

That's just funny.

I thought you were going to get your "Beauty sleep".

I guess you decided to join the "Attack Pack".
Old 04-18-2011, 12:21 AM   #68
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Because I found a way to make the same amount of money without fucking. It's called using my brains. I actually get paid for thinking OMG! NO !

You are still in the business. This is what you do for a living HELLO??? are you sure its not your brains that have been fucked out??? What part of me having a job & an education prior to getting into this hobby are you not understanding?
and you're talking about someone that is half your age and has already made her money and is leaving the business? Honey, you said you are leaving for now & that you will come back if needed, remember? that is why you did not post a retirement thread. Remember? your brains have been fucked to death!
Wow you're such a genius!!!!!! I know, your not the first to notice, but thanks
.I hope you get it together. hummmmm I own my home (that means I do not owe anything, no mortgage, it's all mine), my truck, have 3 successful daughters, A job paying $50 hr with 2hr minimums, I volunteer & have for years at United Way, I can come back at 42 and sweet heart I make more $ than you can count with your 2 yr hooker degree. Yeah, I need to get it together. Thanks for the advice.
See you NEED this board for business, I don't. I'm having lots of fun watching the meltdown/ shitstorm .
That is why you see me posting everyday, you see my adds every week...
Well, you obviously are not reading my replies, seems to me someone is telling you what to write, and like a good lil girl you obey.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:23 AM   #69
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That is why you see me posting everyday, you see my adds every week...
Well, you obviously are not reading my replies, seems to me someone is telling you what to write, and like a good lil girl you obey.
Still fighting with a young woman like that. Very sad.

I think we are witnessing a total meltdown....

Obviously your job education were not cutting it and you came to hooking. I know, I know, your kids education. Make them earn it like you did. Don't use that as a cop out to why decided to hook. Shameful that you would blame your kids on why you are hooking...

sixx
Old 04-18-2011, 12:31 AM   #70
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Grandma... sorry I mean Ms. Fransisca.. how shameful that you are arguing with a woman young enough to be your daughter. Are you proud? I feel you are embarrassing your reputation. Leave with some dignity I am sure your daughters would be proud of momma wanting to try out for sixxbach's top 10 UTR......

sixx
No need to apologize, I have 2 beautiful granddaughters. You find it shameful that I argue with a girl half my age but you are ok with men fucking a girl that could be his Granddaughters??? Interesting. Well, not really, I forgot Naomi fucked your brains out so you have a legit reason for being ignorant.

I am very proud, someone needs to tell this lil girl the truth. You guys are not.
My reputation is that I am Brutally honest. So no, my reputation still stands.
Wanting to try out for sixxbach's top 10???? Now that's the JOKE of the year ROFLMAO!!!! go call your girl, she actually cares what you say.
I am sorry but that was really fucking funny!!!!

Sixx are you being a WK for lil Naomi???? come on now, thought you said she could handle herself. Old saying... If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. It is a sweet gesture on your part.
Im still laughing into tears about your list joke!!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:31 AM   #71
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Still fighting with a young woman like that. Very sad.

I think we are witnessing a total meltdown....

Obviously your job education were not cutting it and you came to hooking. I know, I know, your kids education. Make them earn it like you did. Don't use that as a cop out to why decided to hook. Shameful that you would blame your kids on why you are hooking...

sixx

Let's see... I'm currently making use of my marketing degree and it feels great. I'm currently living in the home I want to buy. How many 21 year olds can say that and mean it? Ms. Francisca, You sound silly arguing with me? Yes you are right! I am not even reading your post. You're just bitter and that ain't cute!

Quote:
Sixx are you being a WK for lil Naomi???? come on now, thought you said she could handle herself. Old saying... If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. It is a sweet gesture on your part.
Sixx, a WK? . That is TFF!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:35 AM   #72
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No need to apologize, I have 2 beautiful granddaughters. You find it shameful that I argue with a girl half my age but you are ok with men fucking a girl that could be his Granddaughters??? Interesting. Well, not really, I forgot Naomi fucked your brains out so you have a legit reason for being ignorant.

I have never had sex with Naomi. I guess you are senile at your age. You are not aging gracefully.

I am very proud, someone needs to tell this lil girl the truth. You guys are not.
My reputation is that I am Brutally honest. So no, my reputation still stands.
Wanting to try out for sixxbach's top 10???? Now that's the JOKE of the year ROFLMAO!!!! go call your girl, she actually cares what you say.
I am sorry but that was really fucking funny!!!!

You told me that you would but not post a review. Leave it in the men's area. I guess you forgot that huh?

My list is not a joke. You are dissing ten of your fellow providers who have nothing to do with this? Wow, you really are slipping. My list is legit, you are proving to many tonight that you are not.....

sixx
Old 04-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #73
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It makes sense now.

Clear case of Jealousy.. and it's sad. I'm not even in Austin.
Your new job must be as a comedian! LMAO

Do you really THINK that I care if Sixx asks you to call him?

That's just funny.

I thought you were going to get your "Beauty sleep". There you go trying to think again. Give it a rest, Sixx is taking over, go get your sleep, it's good for the brain and you obviously need it.
Then I looked in the mirror & realized I am so beautiful alrteady I could go 2 days without beauty sleep!!!!
I am having a blast with you guys!

I guess you decided to join the "Attack Pack".
Nah, I don't need a pack I do just fine by my lonesome... Chit, I have never so much as used the RTM button. I take care of myself just fine.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #74
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

This is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xU-rJNgoWU

I just got 4 pms from 3 different people confirming that you're just jealous. How cute? Well I must say.. I'm really flattered.
Attacking me for no reason? Yes you sure did a damn good job at that. I'm sure this thread will get you lots of new business!
Old 04-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #75
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All I am doing tonight is getting a good laugh at your expense.
ROFLMAO!!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women