Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47779
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2015, 05:33 PM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

I'll await your apology.
As you are waiting for that from task
can you tell us more about that other forum you where talking about
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:42 PM   #62
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
As you are waiting for that from task
can you tell us more about that other forum you where talking about
You mean the Spider Hole? Whaddya wanna know?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:55 PM   #63
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
You mean the Spider Hole? Whaddya wanna know?
not sure "Start anywhere"
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:40 PM   #64
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

Quote:
If i lied, then i apologize. But i'm not seeing where i did.

Your comment wasn't about my coming to Trish's aid. Your comment was a shot at me, using my commenting on Trish's ban as an opportunity. Furthermore, your comment directed at me ignored what i've actually been saying. So speaking of lying...

I'll await your apology.

Frankly, with your twisting things, it's getting tougher and tougher to discern your posts from those of the Rockstar.

Nice rationalization, by the way.
Ok -- sorry that I ignored what you were saying. I was blinded by the sheen of your armor.

I will address that shortly.

Rationalization from me? No. Here is rationalization. A guy who is fully aware of the rules creates a second handle , and said he did it for innocent reasons. So breaking the rules is ok if you decide that it serves your personal interests and shouldn't matter to anyone else since it wasn't for a nefarious reason. That would be rationalization.

It would be something else too. That same member would never condone that action form another member -- or even an Admin. So -- you know the rules. You feel the rules apply to others. You feel the rules don't apply to you. That sounds somewhat like a narcissist.

Now the Trish thing , as I see a pattern. She broke a rule that is clearly a violation as set by the owners and admin of the Board. She was punished. You feel that was wrong and feel you have the right to decide whether the rules should apply to her even though you have no position of authority here. You likely would not have said a thing if it was the Rockstar who was banned for the same reason. Once again, who would feel they are in a position to decide which members should have to live by which rules , even though he has no authority? A narcissist perhaps.

Shoe fits.

As for me sounding more like the Rockstar in my posts? Well, you are sounding more like Doove in yours, and because you obviously can't see past yourself, I'll clue you in -- that's not a compliment.

As you have no credibility , I don't know why I am even engaging you and I will stop now. You may now have the last word, as I know from your past arguments with others and your personality, you couldn't live with yourself if you didn't have the last word.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #65
AccidentalHobbyist
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Can I buy you a drink taskmaster?
That was some funny shit.
AccidentalHobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:04 PM   #66
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman69 View Post
What a bunch of fags.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
gman44 is online now   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:05 PM   #67
Amber Does
Dangerously•Addictive

User ID: 186938
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dont you already make his drinks for him?
Amber Does is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:41 PM   #68
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
Ok -- sorry that I ignored what you were saying. I was blinded by the sheen of your armor.
Wasn't the only time, as we'll see.

Quote:
Rationalization from me? No. Here is rationalization. A guy who is fully aware of the rules creates a second handle , and said he did it for innocent reasons. So breaking the rules is ok if you decide that it serves your personal interests and shouldn't matter to anyone else since it wasn't for a nefarious reason. That would be rationalization.

It would be something else too. That same member would never condone that action form another member -- or even an Admin. So -- you know the rules. You feel the rules apply to others. You feel the rules don't apply to you. That sounds somewhat like a narcissist.
Nope. Wrong. I never said the rules shouldn't apply to me. In fact, i pretty much suggested the opposite.

Quote:
Only after the offer was rescinded did i say this:

"Ain't looking for any favors. I'm looking for you to do what you should have done; issue me some points and be done with it."
Feel free to click the link for the entire post.

My beef wasn't with the fact that i was penalized. It was over the severity of the penalty.

Quote:
Now the Trish thing , as I see a pattern. She broke a rule that is clearly a violation as set by the owners and admin of the Board. She was punished. You feel that was wrong and feel you have the right to decide whether the rules should apply to her even though you have no position of authority here.
Wrong again. You're on a roll, i'll give ya that.

I'm pointing out that there's a difference between someone saying "I heard in the SH that so and so did such and such" and someone saying "they talked about so and so in the Spider Hole". The former is a pretty clear violation. The latter is something that, as i've pointed out, is done pretty regularly with, i can guarantee you, no punishment.

Quote:
You likely would not have said a thing if it was the Rockstar who was banned for the same reason.
Hey, ya got one right!

Quote:
Once again, who would feel they are in a position to decide which members should have to live by which rules , even though he has no authority? A narcissist perhaps.

Shoe fits.
Uh huh. Right. And aren't you the guy who wanted to chastise me over "self selected facts"?

Shoe fits.

Quote:
As for me sounding more like the Rockstar in my posts? Well, you are sounding more like Doove in yours, and because you obviously can't see past yourself, I'll clue you in -- that's not a compliment.

As you have no credibility ,
Funny, but your opinion seemed quite different.....up until i simply pointed out that SAB has another side of the story than yours. Didn't even contradict your side, really, just that her side adds more context. And even better, i never even stated that her side was definitively true. Just that it existed. And now all of a sudden i have no credibility.

Must suck when you can't control someone.

Quote:
I don't know why I am even engaging you and I will stop now. You may now have the last word, as I know from your past arguments with others and your personality, you couldn't live with yourself if you didn't have the last word.
When people lie about me, i tend to set them straight. And didn't you also accuse me of lying about you?

Shoe fits.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 07:55 PM   #69
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
not sure "Start anywhere"
Can only tell ya what i know, OSD, and i've already done that.

I know it's filled with all the cool kids on the board, but beyond that i can't help ya more than i've already done.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:14 PM   #70
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The best part of this thread is where doove thincks he rates a conversation in the Spider Hole..........heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:20 AM   #71
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The best part of this thread is where doove thincks he rates a conversation in the Spider Hole..........heh
You want my source?........heh
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:35 AM   #72
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Give yourself points for mentioning the Unmentionable.....

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 05:20 AM   #73
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Give yourself points for mentioning the Unmentionable.....

elg.....
lol

good call eg.
Guest042416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 05:21 AM   #74
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
You want my source?........heh
lol,
Old 03-23-2015, 05:43 AM   #75
Guest042416
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by blthzr666 View Post
FWIW, OSD had nothing to do with the ban.
how would you know blitz?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women