Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60180
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47666
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2014, 10:36 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Look old man, I'm trying to save your SS/Medicare....
You're just trying to save your parents' SS/Medicare so they won't eat into your construction slush fund so you can pay some more illegal aliens through your subs. And I am helping you out with my Self-employment Tax payments.

Keep cleaning those golf-balls, Little Boy.

Now can you stay "on topic" or would you rather talk about golf ball cleaning?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You're just trying to save your parents' SS/Medicare so they won't eat into your construction slush fund so you can pay some more illegal aliens through your subs. And I am helping you out with my Self-employment Tax payments.

?
My parents do not want us to nation build like you do. They realize that that is a fools gold liberal foolishness that you neocons have picked up and run with.

Now can you tell me how the Lama was correct when you agreed with him that Saddam was killing Christians....when in fact he was gassing Kurds, the majority of which are Muslim?

Just admit you did not know wtf you were talking about. Like I said at the start of this thread...there were over a million Christians living in Iraq in relative peace before the 2003 invasion....there are less than 450 thousand now. They are being run out because they are Christian....something that was not happening under Saddam.

Quote:

Keep cleaning those golf-balls, Little Boy.

Now can you stay "on topic" or would you rather talk about golf ball cleaning?
You brought up golf ball cleaning you senile old man....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:40 PM   #63
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Little Boy ...

Quote:
My parents do not want us to nation build like you do. Little Boy, please provide me a link in which I posted that I want "us to nation build"!

You brought up golf ball cleaning you senile old man....Little Boy, I was recommending an activity more suitable for your intellectual capacity, so long as you do not drift in and out of your delusional state of mind and start eating golf balls thinking they are marshmallows
Old 08-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
..Little Boy, please provide me a link in which I posted that I want "us to nation build"!.
Here LLiar....

Quote:

Complacency, pacification, or withdrawal are not options in reality:

Withdrawal is not an option with you. Of course if we do not withdraw from a country , we nation build the fucking thing. But you are to senile to realize wtf you post.

Quote:
.Little Boy, I was recommending an activity more suitable for your intellectual capacity, so long as you do not drift in and out of your delusional state of mind and start eating golf balls thinking they are marshmallows .Little Boy, please provide me a link in which I posted that I want "us to nation build"!.
You start talking about cleaning balls and try and blame it on me you senile old mooching bastard. You want your children and grandchildren to go off to war because your chickenhawk ass is scared some Muslim might cause another 9/11....the chances of getting hit by lightening are greater but you want to send others off to war to die. Then you want them to come home and pay for your fucking end of life Medicare. Holy shit, you and Dick Cheney are two pea's in a pod.

I was on topic btw.....the topic of you and the Lama lying about Saddam killing Christians. I correctly pointed out that under Saddam , Christians were not being killed for being Christians, under the new government , that is not the case.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 06:11 AM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Little Boy, here is the thread topic.

Little Boy, you're not "senile," you are just severely retarded.

Keep washing the golf balls.
Old 08-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

So you and others can lie about the thread topic with impunity?

I think not.

When I say Iraq Christians were better off under Saddam , it is because they were not being persecuted because they were Christians like they are now.

You and the Lama my try and lie about it to justify your support of the 2003 invasion but I am going to expose your lie for wtf it is, a lie clocked as a justification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Oh yeah...those were the good ole days when Christians could be harmlessly gassed.

This is a lie you agreed with. Why? Because you are trying to justify your support of the 2003 invasion that will spend 3-4 Trillion dollars of your SS/Medicare savings when it is all said and done.

You are part of that idiotic necons that think we can rebuild the world in our image. Not only that , you just want others to sacrifice with blood and money. You want to sit back and cry about made up Death Panels.

Just admit that you and the Lama were wrong about Saddam slaughtering Christians for being Christians and I will think about not embarrassing you any more on this subject.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 08:25 AM   #67
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Quote:
:

We Are Going Back In

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-15...zes-air-strike
Little Boy, you're not "senile," you are just severely retarded.

Keep washing the golf balls.
I repeat for the Special Education "student."
Old 08-11-2014, 09:14 AM   #68
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are part of that idiotic necons that think we can rebuild the world in our image. Not only that , you just want others to sacrifice with blood and money. You want to sit back and cry about made up Death Panels.

Just admit that you and the Lama were wrong about Saddam slaughtering Christians for being Christians and I will think about not embarrassing you any more on this subject.

No, Penis Breath, go back and read what I said.

I said something about Afghanistan and YOU went off on how wonderful life was for Christians in Iraq because of your buddy Saddam. I just reminded you that he was a equal opportunity murder and not the harmless "Cattle Rustler" you believed him to be.

Why don't you put words in your own mouth and argue with yourself?

Good Grief!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Good Grief!
+1

Or marry one of those bimbos he tries to impress and argue with "her"!!!
Old 08-11-2014, 09:37 AM   #70
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For the ADD sufferers, like WTFDOIKNOW, HERE IS THE THREAD TOPIC!!!
Old 08-11-2014, 11:27 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No, Penis Breath, go back and read what I said.

I said something about Afghanistan and YOU went off on how wonderful life was for Christians in Iraq because of your buddy Saddam. I just reminded you that he was a equal opportunity murder and not the harmless "Cattle Rustler" you believed him to be.

Good Grief!
Here is exactly what you said Mister lover of penis breaths...
and for the record, I never said Saddam was a good guy , I said Christians were better off under his rule than the present rule, the one we installed.

Quote:
Wait until we cut and run "the good war" in Afghanistan.
Then I said this...

Quote:
You missing the good ole days of Saddam when Christians in Iraq could live in peace?

Quote:
Oh yeah...those were the good ole days when Christians could be harmlessly gassed.

Only you would laugh at your own ignorance.
Then you lied and said the above and numbnuts LexusMarx agreed with you. Christians were not being gassed under Saddam. They now are being persecuted under the government GWB installed. Remember how happy you were when you saw those purple thumbs, almost as happy as when saw your first purple penis.

We installed a government friendly to Iran and somehow you and LexusLiar think that was a good thing.

Laura Ingraham claimed that over 11 years after the U.S. invasion, “Iraq is worse off” than it was under the brutal dictatorship of Saddam Hussein.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/10/la...#ixzz3A6bu9UvM

July 2, 2008

BAGHDAD (ANS) -- The Reverend Canon Andrew White, affectionately known as The Vicar of Baghdad, says the situation for Christians in Iraq is "clearly worse" than under the Saddam Hussein regime, toppled by US and Coalition forces in 2003.

http://www.christianheadlines.com/ne...-11578523.html

Please find me a source where Christian are better off in Iraq than before the 2003 invasion. LexusLiar is free to help you.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #72
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
+1

Or marry one of those bimbos he tries to impress and argue with "her"!!!
LexusLiar....I do not know one single chick that reads this stupid forum. Most people I know got better things to do than sit around and read your lies...

Don't you have a wooden cross to burn in the White Hose's front lawn?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #73
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
For all those numb-skulls with ADD who can't remember the thread topic: See above.
Old 08-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
For all those numb-skulls with ADD who can't remember the thread topic: See above.
You mean like when you posted a picture of the President playing pool....that had a whole lot to do with the topic.

The topic of you turning everything as the fault of Obama, while giving GWB a pass at his every fuck up. Namely this big huge invasion of 2003.

Quote:
And now that he has single-handedly taken out ISIS by decimating an "artillery piece" .. he can get back to "boning up" on his retirement plans ...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:44 PM   #75
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thread topic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women