Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-30-2013, 10:06 PM   #61
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocbrittany View Post
PERSONALLY I THINK WITH THE RIGHT GUY, IT WOULD BE A BLAST
Juan would be perfect, mmmmmm not sure he would. Ahhh ask him. Bet he take a pass. But ya never know.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:33 AM   #62
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
PERSONALLY I THINK WITH THE RIGHT GUY, IT WOULD BE A BLAST

Sorry, I prefer to disappoint women one at a time.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:25 AM   #63
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
OK, SO NIKKI AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING HINTS ABOUT US POSSIBLY DOING A DUO. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN JUST HINTS, SO WE WERE WONDERING IF THIS IS SOMETHING THAT WOULD REALLY BE WANTED? OPINIONS? SUGGESTIONS? OH, AND COULD ANYONE HANDLE THAT FOR MULTI HOUR APPTS? LEMME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK!!

RB, you asked for opinions and suggestions, you got them. Just because they are not what you want to hear, don't complain when that is what you get. If you can't handle it, then you should not be posting threads like this asking for opinions. To be honest, many of their comments, albeit slightly rude, are probably accurate. You are a big girl, you should know better.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:36 AM   #64
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145385
My ECCIE Reviews

WELL WHEN THEIR COMMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD THEN I THINK I CAN POINT IT OUT
Old 03-31-2013, 05:38 AM   #65
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS THE SAME SHIT TALKERS, IF YOU GOT COMMENTS ABOUT THE THREAD FINE NO PROBLEM KEEP IT ON THE TOPIC
Old 03-31-2013, 05:43 AM   #66
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

THANKS!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 06:12 AM   #67
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
A train wreck waiting to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
LOL

what could go wrong?
Quote:
IM SORRY YOUR HERE BECAUSE........?????????? NEITHER OF YOU CAN HANDLE SO TAKE YOUR UNWANTED COMMENTS WHERE THEIR WANTED THANKS!!!!
Quote:
WELL WHEN THEIR COMMENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD THEN I THINK I CAN POINT IT OUT
Quote:
ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS THE SAME SHIT TALKERS, IF YOU GOT COMMENTS ABOUT THE THREAD FINE NO PROBLEM KEEP IT ON THE TOPIC
I'm pretty sure they were on topic, so my previous comments stand. You have already turned into a train wreck once, lets try and avoid a re-occurrence please. OSD would enjoy that WAYYYYYY too much.

FYI, not for nothing, but many people really dislike your (or anyone for that matter) constant typing in all caps.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:39 AM   #68
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

MY CAPS SHOULDNT BOTHER ANYONE, LIKE I SAID THERES MUCH MORE TO BE PISSED ABOUT THEN CAPS, BUT OK, AND FAR FROM A TRAIN WRECK, AND OSD I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT LOL AND HIS LITTLE TRIAGE
Old 03-31-2013, 06:43 AM   #69
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

PEOPLE WANNA HOLD A GRUDGE OVER ME POSTING THE WRONG THING WEEKS AGO, WHICH HAS BEEN OVER AND DISCUSSED,AND AS FOR MY CAPS SERIOUSLY NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE MY CAP BUTTON IS ACTUALLY FROZEN I DIDNT BOTHER SAYING THAT BECAUSE THE LITTLE TRIAGE WANTS TO BASH ANYONE OR ANYTHING WHICH IS PATHETIC. MANY PROVIDERS GO OFF ON THIS SITE SO DONT POINT ME OUT, AND TO THE SHIT TALKERS THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT GOING SO IT IS. WHEN THEY STOP I'LL STOP
Old 03-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #70
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
PEOPLE WANNA HOLD A GRUDGE OVER ME POSTING THE WRONG THING WEEKS AGO, WHICH HAS BEEN OVER AND DISCUSSED,AND AS FOR MY CAPS SERIOUSLY NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE MY CAP BUTTON IS ACTUALLY FROZEN I DIDNT BOTHER SAYING THAT BECAUSE THE LITTLE TRIAGE WANTS TO BASH ANYONE OR ANYTHING WHICH IS PATHETIC. MANY PROVIDERS GO OFF ON THIS SITE SO DONT POINT ME OUT, AND TO THE SHIT TALKERS THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT GOING SO IT IS. WHEN THEY STOP I'LL STOP
I am so glad you are being so helpful. Your cooperation and attitude is very much appreciated. I can see we will get along splendidly.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:59 AM   #71
GP
Premium Access

Quote:
lol
no caps lock there yesterday at 11:43pm. hmmmm.

or here. This was after you were told people don't like CAPS lock in previous threads.

Quote:
pathetic
Quote:
lol i dont do couples anyway esp chicks with fake tits not cute
Quote:
shes utr we still talk shes wanted to make a bunch of money really fast and leave and keep a few regs sweet very sexy chick i like
Quote:
shower is nice, ive tried recently, and yes theres lots of catchers in syracuse for whatever reason but they better be ready for this dildo and greek

staff edit: hiding private info
Old 03-31-2013, 07:12 AM   #72
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL WHY WOULD I LIE??? ITS FROZEN UP MAJORITY OF THE TIME, SOMETIMES NOT BIG DEAL!!!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:13 AM   #73
rocbrittany
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OOOO LETS BASH THE PROVIDER CAUSE SHE TYPES IN CAPS OMFG WHAT WILL WE DO OH!!! AND I LOVE YOUR SARCASM GP ITS CUTE
Old 03-31-2013, 07:18 AM   #74
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

HUH?

Triage (pron.: /ˈtriːɑːʒ/ (UK English) or /triːˈɑːʒ/ (US English)) is the process of determining the priority of patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition. This rations patient treatment efficiently when resources are insufficient for all to be treated immediately. The term comes from the French verb trier, meaning to separate, sift or select.[1] Two types of triage exist: simple and advanced.[2] Triage may result in determining the order and priority of emergency treatment, the order and priority of emergency transport, or the transport destination for the patient.

And marketing is all about retaining your share while trying to capture the percentage that eludes you. Your antagonistic attitude will help you accomplish neither.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:22 AM   #75
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Triage is the process of determining the priority of patients' treatments based on the severity of their condition. This rations patient treatment efficiently when resources are insufficient for all to be treated immediately

Didn't they learn you that in colledge?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women