Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60135
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40370
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #61
funtimesforme
Gaining Momentum

I didnt think Amanda Knox did it. But for real how many strippers have you heard of that killed someone
funtimesforme is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:35 AM   #62
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimesforme View Post
I didnt think Amanda Knox did it. But for real how many strippers have you heard of that killed someone
Go for it, man! Fuck these naysayers! You should let every one know where she strips so we can contribute to her rent!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:41 AM   #63
london2012
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

"she is so fucking fine and fucks so good that I am afraid I will regret it for the rest of my life if i dont try to see if it will work out"

someone got hooked, thinking he's getting unlimited FS / BJ.

If you find anything missing in your home, go to the nearest pawn shop. Hope you mom locked up all her jewelry.

Best wishes to you. Maybe this will turn out to be "Pretty Woman II - the sequel"
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:54 AM   #64
DrTJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Talking

Just Wow... I created an account JUST to reply to this, ok, not JUST for this but I had to put my 2 cents in.

I just want to say quit thinking with the wrong head man because you are making us all look bad and making women right when they say we thing too much with our smaller head. First off, you live with your MOM. Have an ounce of respect for the poor woman and dont bring your strippers home and especially ask them to live with you. LOL

2nd, move out of your moms house so you can do what you want and no one can tell ya not to house a struggling stripper. Shes struggling for a reason, I mean shes fucking you for free when she should be charging you so she DOESNT have to ask to stay with you and your MOM.

Dont get me wrong, Im following this thread now because it is down right funny. Honestly, you can do what you want and what we say probably wont sink into your head anyways, but this is a bad idea but PLEASE do keep us updated and post pics of the poor stripper and your mom because now you got me curious. LMAO
DrTJones is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 10:57 AM   #65
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Question.....

Are you paying rent at your mom's? If not, then you have NO BUSINESS trying to move ANYBODY in a place you don't own, much less a stripper. What you need to do is get out of your mama's house and get your own spot. Then you can move anybody you want in with you.

This will end bad. REAL bad!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 12:03 PM   #66
funtimesforme
Gaining Momentum

Ok I dont pay rent but my mom needs me there to help cutting the grass getting stuff and doing other stuff.She doesnt like being alone so I moved in with her. I see this as a win win win. My mom is already meeting new friends and they can go shopping together and stuff. I hate going shopping with my mom. I get the best pussy of my life and the girl gets a nice place to live and can hang out with us. Plus she is so nice and I feel so sorry for her
funtimesforme is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 02:17 PM   #67
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Ok I dont pay rent but my mom needs me there to help cutting the grass getting stuff and doing other stuff.She doesnt like being alone so I moved in with her. I see this as a win win win. My mom is already meeting new friends and they can go shopping together and stuff. I hate going shopping with my mom. I get the best pussy of my life and the girl gets a nice place to live and can hang out with us. Plus she is so nice and I feel so sorry for her

Obvious troll is obvious.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 02:35 PM   #68
Cosyg
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I'm dying for a pic of the stripper.
Cosyg is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:01 PM   #69
DrTJones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosyg View Post
I'm dying for a pic of the stripper.
I cosign this comment. Please post. You also don't have to be in the pic. Just her and maybe your mom, if she's a mild or even if she's not someone might bite so she won't be lonely and have to stay with her. Js.
DrTJones is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 03:30 PM   #70
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Troll is trying too hard. Nice try tho
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 05:26 PM   #71
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Can you please start live tweeting when she moves in? I don't want to miss how any of this turns out.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:43 PM   #72
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

I can't wait to see mom and new shopping pal, aka stripper, together at the mall...
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:13 PM   #73
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Where are the mom and stripper taint photos?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:19 PM   #74
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Sounds like a great HBO series sitcom.
Charlie Sheen as you.
Kathy Bates as your mom.
Sofia Vergara as the stripper.

Mom comes home, finds the two of you fucking each other’s brains out, drops the grocery bags and sighs, “Not again! This is getting EXPENSIVE, son!!”
Que the laugh track...
LOL, I'll be the gimb jackin-off in the corner.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #75
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
I'm just curious, and very serious --- how are you going to feel about her living there if she starts bringing a new boyfriend to the house and quits fucking you. And won't fuck you no matter how sad you are and how sad you look? Will you still think it's awesome if she's not fucking you and getting your mom to buy her shit all the time when they go shopping? Maybe your mom will think she's awesome and will buy her a car --- with money that would otherwise be yours one day. Oh, and she's still not fucking you and is starting to act like she doesn't like you very much. Will it still be a good arrangement?
TideLWave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women