Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47658
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 10-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #61
winslow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
meanwhile, Ebola continues to claim hundreds of US lives...

Huh? it isn't? The hell you say!
why don't you bring your bike buddy to Galveston?

BTW did any of CJOHNNY54 STOLEN money went 2 the lone star bike rally?

winslow is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:08 PM   #62
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
jjj

But which is worse?

That's the real question.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:08 AM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Neither you nor they have any idea how many more infected people will come into the country in the next 6 months.

Even if no one beyond the two nurses gets sick from Micheal Duncan, we could easily get 15 or 20 more who arrive here already carrying Ebola in the next 6 months. Do they count as US cases or not?

No they do not count....you have to get infected here in the United States for this bet.

So far we have ZERO that have died here in the States , that were infected here.

Wow.

This Ebola shit is scary right boys? Obama is doing a horrible job keeping folks from dying of this here in this country.

What say you Chicken Little LexusLiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
He's not "being obnoxious" ... He IS OBNOXIOUS. And IGNORANT.

Everything you mentioned, "distorts" the "value" of a "computer model."

And everything you mentioned is a reasonably probable event.

It's now 3 nurses, and the CDC Director today said they are "monitoring" 50 more persons .... under oath before Congressional subcommittee ...

as the "ripple" effect expands the circles of exposed persons the numbers will "geometrically" increase. No one needs a "computer" ... all it takes is someone with personal knowledge of public schools during flu season.

It's fucking common sense. Which people "being obnoxious" lack.

The liberals had the same "agenda" then, but with a different minority group.
Who has the common sense now LexusLiar? How has that ''ripple'' effect gone with your personal knowledge of public schools during flu season.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:56 AM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Dbl post
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 09:04 AM   #65
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default None you say?

How many Americans that have contacted Ebola in this country have died? Let us start out by asking DR LexusLiar...who said this earlier in this thread
Quote:

as the "ripple" effect expands the circles of exposed persons the numbers will "geometrically" increase. No one needs a "computer" ... all it takes is someone with personal knowledge of public schools during flu season.

It's fucking common sense. .
How's that personal knowledge of public schools during flu season working out for ya?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:55 AM   #66
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He's not "being obnoxious" ... He IS OBNOXIOUS. And IGNORANT.

Everything you mentioned, "distorts" the "value" of a "computer model."

And everything you mentioned is a reasonably probable event.

It's now 3 nurses, and the CDC Director today said they are "monitoring" 50 more persons .... under oath before Congressional subcommittee ...

Ok LL, you think I am OBNOXIOUS. And IGNORANT.

Could you please expand on your common sense prediction of as the "ripple" effect expands the circles of exposed persons the numbers will "geometrically" increase. Since I am obnoxious and have no common sense , would you please tell me how many folks have been infected by Ebola here in the United States of America.

Could you expand on your personal knowledge of the flu and Ebola and what those two have in common by way of how they can spread so rapidly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
For what purpose? What is the prediction worth?

If you are going to throw the prediction back in somebody's face in 6 months, is that really valid? Are you going to turn it into another one of those "Trending" insults because a wildly speculative predictions was off the mark?

Why yes , yes I am....in fact I am going to throw it back in their face before the election. Not that it matters most of the country thinks Ebola was handled badly, yet only two healthcare workers have gotten infected and none have died. Despite folks like you and LexusLiar best efforts to spread fear.

What I will do now and for the next six months is wait and see if folks like you and LexusLiar, gnadfly and JD will admit that in fact this country did a very good job of containing Ebola. Are you man enough to admit that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If you go by the numbers then you have to assume that WTF is a dishonest asshole. He is asking about "deaths" and not cases is the first clue.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-tin2.htm [/QUOTE].
JD DipShit, how many cases of Ebola have there been so far? Remember that you assume that I am a dishonest asshole.

Are you man enough to admit that this here Ebola scare was handled quite well except to folks who are scared of their own shadow?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:30 AM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ebola has killed as many people in America as George Zimmerman.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 04:53 PM   #68
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

LexusLover never around to admit his mistakes....always around to blame Obama!

Where you hiding LL?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:02 PM   #69
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ok LL, you think I am OBNOXIOUS. And IGNORANT.

Why yes , yes I am....in fact I am going to throw it back in their face before the election. Not that it matters most of the country thinks Ebola was handled badly, yet only two healthcare workers have gotten infected and none have died. Despite folks like you and LexusLiar best efforts to spread fear.

What I will do now and for the next six months is wait and see if folks like you and LexusLiar, gnadfly and JD will admit that in fact this country did a very good job of containing Ebola. Are you man enough to admit that?
Gawd you are a moronic buffoon. Please don't characterize my position - your poor reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions prevents you from doing so accurately.

I've gotta admit your recent case of Obola befits you. It makes you look a lot less of a hypocrite than when you were backing Rand Paul.

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 12:08 AM   #70
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I would point out to doofus that a better job would have been done just by not bringing cases into this country. Then there would have been zero cases or 500% better than Obama and his CDC did.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 06:46 AM   #71
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Gawd you are a moronic buffoon. Please don't characterize my position - your poor reading comprehension and inability to form logical conclusions prevents you from doing so accurately.

I've gotta admit your recent case of Obola befits you. It makes you look a lot less of a hypocrite than when you were backing Rand Paul.
So you admit that the government seems , up to now , to have done a pretty damn good job of containing Ebola here in this country?

If so please tell LexusLover....Common Sense has told him it is going to spread like the common flu

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:04 AM   #72
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

OJ Simpson killed more people in America than Ebola.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #73
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #74
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I'm bumping this bitch until LL can give me an answer.

How is that personal knowledge of public schools during flu season working for you?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:28 AM   #75
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I'm bumping this bitch until LL can give me an answer.

How is that personal knowledge of public schools during flu season working for you?
LexusLover , where have you gone? Are you giving Ebola vaccines in public schools?

Originally Posted by LexusLover

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women