Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 03-31-2015, 01:55 PM   #61
Jack$lit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm not worthy to be honered again am I? Ask me what?

Trying to find the new OPEC forum? Can someone send the link?
Shit, out of popcorn.
I'll be back, need to run to HEB and also get me some new mud boots because this shit looks real.
Am I on Eccie?
Bueller?
Jack$lit is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 02:20 PM   #62
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Ah Shit Here We Go...

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:16 PM   #63
saustin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Isn't it ironic that Whispers refers to providers as whores in nine March Austin coed forum posts; yet now he refers to them as ladies.
saustin is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:38 PM   #64
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Ah, so we now know the chain of command. SL reports to Whispers. Not a surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Boss when the three amigos came after me about bare backing that was really kind of funny but the pimp thing bothered me just a little. I'll be the first to admit that even thou it should not have. But it seems that you really struck a nerve when you opened up and compared the Yahoo Bare Back Club & OPEC members and their similarity's in how they post. Simply amazing how many are PM'ing support and offering information. You got to love the lurkers!
Mike Vronsky is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #65
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Ladies,

If you want to send information to anyone, may I suggest that you share not with male members, but with female moderators. Such as,

Blaze
ElizabethWhispers
LeaMadisson

If you have to ask me why I have posted this, please ask me via PM.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:29 PM   #66
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post
The rumor mill is over flowing. Outing a fellow Hobbyist by well known member(s).

SMFH. I would like to think that, that is not really happening. I will say to any Man or Woman, hooker or hooktard on this board. Handle your own business no matter what it is. You cant trust ANYONE. If you are sharing information to OUT someone, YOU can rest assure. Whoever you shared that information with will turn on you at some point.
The only talk about "outing" has come from dante0322. Both have tried to spin things I have said into a threat about outing which is not remotely what I have stated. In turn, both of those people have suggested/threatened to out me in some fashion either her or off the board.

Here is an example of what I suggest in this thread. The following names are fictional for the purpose here

prettyladyxxx sees jimbobbyluvsyou one evening.... he beats her up over pricing talking OPEC this and OPEC that and how much extra business she's going to get after he writes a review and reports back to OPEC.... she relents as she really is short on cash.... Into the session he insists on bareback and she says no.... he flips her over shoves her face into a pillow and pounds her from behind but on one of the strokes pulls out and strips the condom finishing balls deep and cums in her.... "oh.... must have slipped off cause your so tight..."

the promised review is never written..... he goes back and reports the lady as OPEC friendly and in the barebackers forum reports that "prettyladyxxx resisted a little but be insistent and she will bareback"...

No he is using a different name in the barebacker forum.....

and now the lady that was basically forced into something she said no to is branded as a barebacker and because he wasted her time showing up and then haggling and she relented he reports her as OPEC friendly.... so ehe's a hero to both groups....

prettylady xx feels foolish and sits on it never discussing it....

SillySallSLut has the same experience..... She also sits on it.... actually quite embarrassing for her as well as a 3rd lady.....

ALL 3 ladys read this thread and send in the same story.....

They are all provided the opportunity to know who the other ladies are and all there ladies are provided copies of the information that was shared about them and the persons that shared it....... (none of these guys are participating under their real names naturally. .....

In some cases it's easy to tie who a guy like this is back to his ECCIE handle.....

So all of that is put together and the ladies decide if THEY want to bring it to the board or if they want someone else to bring it to the board for them.

What is getting outed?

ABSOLUTELY NO REAL WORLD INFORMATION.... Just the contents of postings from two differnt groups in two different places by people that are also members here about the providers here......

Kind of like what happened to our posts here on this website for a long time when they were copied somewhere else.....

Rather than it being a total dump of both groups..... Just selective information that goes to show that Mr. EverSoSweetandCaringToTheLadie sInCoed has a different side to him......

And that ladies that are being forced, tricked, coerced into barebacking are being painted as bareback friendly.....

Some ladies are sitting silently thinking they were the only one when actually their silence is what lets a guy like this do it over and over and over....

So... NO OUTING..

Now the guys making the biggest fuss about this and attacking me here and other places as well as threatening to out me.... why would they care unless they are members of the barebacker or OPEC groups that tend to force or coerce girls into things they did not agree to and may now get seen by even their buddies as something else.......
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #67
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
Ah, so we now know the chain of command. SL reports to Whispers. Not a surprise.
Where have you been? That's been known for over a year.....

as well as my having carte blanche on ECCIE because I donated a huge lumpsum of cash to the owners when starting it (Toyz can better explain it.. It's his fabrication) as well as

I have most of the MODs on my payroll and the ones I don't I "have the goods on" and blackmail...... those have been around a long time.... I'm not sure who should get credit for it.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:02 PM   #68
playingnthedark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi View Post
You are sure right, PID. My favorite fan.
How do you know so much?
playingnthedark is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:11 PM   #69
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

The MODS are protecting you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Where have you been? That's been known for over a year.....

as well as my having carte blanche on ECCIE because I donated a huge lumpsum of cash to the owners when starting it (Toyz can better explain it.. It's his fabrication) as well as

I have most of the MODs on my payroll and the ones I don't I "have the goods on" and blackmail...... those have been around a long time.... I'm not sure who should get credit for it.....
Old 03-31-2015, 09:24 PM   #70
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
The MODS are protecting you?
Yep. How else can posts like this stay up?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=43

Obviously under age, wouldn't you say?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:32 PM   #71
Mike Vronsky
Valued Poster

Yep. Hmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Yep. How else can posts like this stay up?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=43

Obviously under age, wouldn't you say?
Old 03-31-2015, 11:26 PM   #72
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

So are all OPEC members trying-to-get-something-for-nothing-rapists?
Or are there just a few bad apples?

Just asking.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:46 AM   #73
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by playingnthedark View Post

SMFH. I would like to think that, that is not really happening. I will say to any Man or Woman, hooker or hooktard on this board. Handle your own business no matter what it is. You cant trust ANYONE. If you are sharing information to OUT someone, YOU can rest assure. Whoever you shared that information with will turn on you at some point.
Agreed!!

I got NO skin in this game, BUT...

I don't believe he has the MODS in his pocket (well except ztonk), he is just very good at pressing issues without actually breaking the written rules = pretty fucking intelligent.

Questions for whispers?

What brought on this personal vendetta? Because we all sure as shit know you could really care less for any of these whores, hooktards or other names you call them, even if you choose to call them ladies now.

Since when did whispers become a white knight and a crusader for wayward hookers?

What exactly is this info going to change on this board vs for your personal gain?

If these so called OPEC guys are so forceful I am sure we would have heard from multiple ladies by now, with out your "intervention".

If 1 OPEC or BB MEMBER did something improper, why not target that person, why exactly does it hang on the 4 men you have in your sig line?

I will admit I do not get in here often or read much of this BS. So if my questions are rhetorical, then please answer anyway.
Guest062518 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:46 AM   #74
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

It's funny how some like to talk about corruption.

Especially where none ever existed.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:36 AM   #75
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I too have no dog in this hunt.
But I am a long term member and have read a lot of posts.

It is easy for me to see one side here has a problem with argument or debate skills so then takes the strategy of a personal attack.
This is a forum.
Argue the points brought up.

Also that same side seems to have ALOT of emotional energy assigned to this.
These people are usually girls or Democrats. (hard to tell the difference)
This is a forum.
Not life.
Don't take it so seriously.

So ask yourself...which side are apoplexic girlymen who sees everything through a emotional estrogen haze?
harkontume is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women