Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2015, 03:12 PM   #61
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
...no longer be considered a Texan
Huh? No idea what this means...

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard mcbeef View Post
Why do liberals demand tolerance for an extremely intolerant culture.
I'm wondering if you parsed this sentence before you posted it...

P.S.-What was your previous handle?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:16 PM   #62
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
and a lot of the world's Texans
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:47 PM   #63
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Stop putting words in my mouth, idiot.

I never said that ONLY Muslims have committed atrocities. I simply pointed out that Muslims are WAY AHEAD of Christians and all others on the killing scale.

This is because Mohammed, unlike Christ, was not just a religious leader. He was also a military, political, and social leader of his tribes of Arabs. And like most authoritarian political leaders, he used religion as a tool of control and subjugation. So control, domination, and elimination of others is woven through every aspect of his "teachings".

On the other hand, Christ died the squalid death of a common criminal.

And, considering all the past squabbles we have had over the idiocy of creationism, I cannot believe that it is me that is standing up for Christians this time instead of you. What happened? Are you converting to Islam?

I'm pretty much an atheist, so I don't have any skin in the game. But I definitely know who worries me more: Muslims. Not Jews, Christians, or Buddhists.
My apologies for the bad language- but can you tell me why muslims worry you more? Or are you referring just to radicals?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:59 PM   #64
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
WE, You seemed to be relatively well versed in the Quran, Hadiths and the Holy Bible.

Tell me what Judeo-Christian principle equates with takkiya.
Boardman-you are proven my point- Takkiya is more so a Shia belief where you are allowed to "lie" in order to save you or someone from death or harm. It's not an Islamic principle.

Groups like ISIS and Al-queada or Boko Haram can't justify their actions by the Quran- they usually follow the beliefs or the words of the Hadiths. Many things that these terrorist groups perform are forbidden by the Quran.

The Quran if you actually read the book forbids many things that current radicals support: ur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.

The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.
Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”

What has happened over the years is radicals have exploited Islam and they do the exact opposite of what is written in the Quran and they(Terrorist) think they are the better muslims.

Keep in mind guys there are soldiers of muslim faith who fight in our military.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:06 PM   #65
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanfeld View Post
You missed the joke...ask any native Texan...no matter where they are, or how long they're there, they're always a Texan...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #66
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So WE, besides sounding like a Muslim apologist, insists that the actions of a few muslims are not indicative of all Muslims. Why doesn't he think that same way about Republicans. Racism? Bigotry? Stupidity? Hypocrisy? All of the above?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:50 AM   #67
Stanfeld
Valued Poster

Quote:
Excuse me, I did know what you meant - it was a joke...ask any native Texan...no matter where they are, or how long they're there, they're always a Texan...
fyc

Thanks for exp8tiating...
Stanfeld is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:58 AM   #68
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
....The Mexican Drug Cartels in Mexico are just as violent as ISIS and Boko Haram and they(Drug Cartels) have been beheading and brutally killing innocent people way before Boko Haram and ISIS formed- so is it fair to label all Mexicans as brutal killers. In the long run the drug cartels have a bigger impact in the USA than either ISIS or Boko Haram.
This thread is full of false analogies. Comparing the actions of drug cartels to a religious group that often doubles as a government has to top it.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:29 AM   #69
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

In response to the OP....I think that Muslims are fairly demonized just as the German people were during World War II when they allowed a minority party to drag the nation into a war.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 07:57 AM   #70
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

All religions have agendas, misinterpret scriptures, advocate separation due to belief. When will it ever be good enough not to force our wills upon one another? Never. Cause we allow parents, politicians, teachers, to impose their will. It's what we learned and what we know. Advocating peace and acceptance is not conducive to having power and money, ask any military leader, politician, etc... As long as we allow X to buck up for maniacal ego driven reasons, and Y believes his balls are bigger, there's gonna be all kinda stuff wrong with the world. Hunger, Racism, Oppression, etc.....

As evidenced by this thread, change ain't gonna happen in our life times. LOL And it's our own durn fault, because rather than taking stances against those imposing their will and prowess, we just argue about these things in our various communities, go home and impose our will on our children. So, no change in individuals, means no change in the whole.....

If we are unable to identify the enemy within a group, the whole group will be suspect and treated as such....does history not prove this? Has the concept changed whether we understand it's wrong or not? No, because fear drives these things.....sigh.

But Hey...take my .02 for what it's worth.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:35 AM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
All religions have agendas, misinterpret scriptures, advocate separation due to belief. When will it ever be good enough not to force our wills upon one another? Never. Cause we allow parents, politicians, teachers, to impose their will. It's what we learned and what we know. Advocating peace and acceptance is not conducive to having power and money, ask any military leader, politician, etc... As long as we allow X to buck up for maniacal ego driven reasons, and Y believes his balls are bigger, there's gonna be all kinda stuff wrong with the world. Hunger, Racism, Oppression, etc.....

As evidenced by this thread, change ain't gonna happen in our life times. LOL And it's our own durn fault, because rather than taking stances against those imposing their will and prowess, we just argue about these things in our various communities, go home and impose our will on our children. So, no change in individuals, means no change in the whole.....

If we are unable to identify the enemy within a group, the whole group will be suspect and treated as such....does history not prove this? Has the concept changed whether we understand it's wrong or not? No, because fear drives these things.....sigh.

But Hey...take my .02 for what it's worth.
Children need forceful guidance. Children need to be socialized and learn right from wrong. It is the duty of the parent to teach their children right from wrong.

There's a thread in the National Sandbox entitled "Most Depressing Movies". One of the movies discussed was one called Grave of the Fireflies. It's the story of a young, twelve year old Japanese boy, Seita, and his four year old sister, Setsuko.

Seita shirks his responsibilities and rebels against his domineering aunt. Seita and his sister leave his aunt's home ostensibly to live with another relative, but, instead, they find refuge in an abandoned shelter where they make a home and starve. The sister dies because the boy cannot take care of her. Then the boy dies, because he cannot take care of himself. Hence, they were sacrificed to Seita's own, immature vanity, because Seita refused to submit to the will of his elders who were wiser.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #72
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Children need forceful guidance. Children need to be socialized and learn right from wrong. It is the duty of the parent to teach their children right from wrong.

There's a thread in the National Sandbox entitled "Most Depressing Movies". One of the movies discussed was one called Grave of the Fireflies. It's the story of a young, twelve year old Japanese boy, Seita, and his four year old sister, Setsuko.

Seita shirks his responsibilities and rebels against his domineering aunt. Seita and his sister leave his aunt's home ostensibly to live with another relative, but, instead, they find refuge in an abandoned shelter where they make a home and starve. The sister dies because the boy cannot take care of her. Then the boy dies, because he cannot take care of himself. Hence, they were sacrificed to Seita's own, immature vanity, because Seita refused to submit to the will of his elders who were wiser.
Let's agree to disagree, children need to be allowed to live their will. They should be mentored and guided, and allowed to see and experience for themselves, not what we perceive or experience, but what they perceive feels right for themselves. Why would you force a kid to go to church or learn things in schools exactly as everyone else and on everyone else's timeline. We are individuals, our wills belong to us, not anyone else. Would ya say that those raised as Muslims being taught to hate all religions but their own, in a violent household inciting death of infidels was the only way, breeds a loving person who knows better? IMO.... No, because what they knew was wrong was squashed by the parent's will.

Edit: would it make sense to say a rebellious child, not being allowed to live his will, because he felt the will he was being told to live felt wrong, might end up in a predicament? Allowing us to be who we are meant to be, is kinda important....ijs

Old 01-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #73
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Let's agree to disagree, children need to be allowed to live their will. They should be mentored and guided, and allowed to see and experience for themselves, not what we perceive or experience, but what they perceive feels right for themselves. Why would you force a kid to go to church or learn things in schools exactly as everyone else and on everyone else's timeline. We are individuals, our wills belong to us, not anyone else. Would ya say that those raised as Muslims being taught to hate all religions but their own, in a violent household inciting death of infidels was the only way, breeds a loving person who knows better? IMO.... No, because what they knew was wrong was squashed by the parent's will.

Children siring children who become children who kill other children is the product of allowing children "to live their will."

Chicago this past weekend:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #74
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Boardman-you are proven my point- Takkiya is more so a Shia belief where you are allowed to "lie" in order to save you or someone from death or harm. It's not an Islamic principle.

Groups like ISIS and Al-queada or Boko Haram can't justify their actions by the Quran- they usually follow the beliefs or the words of the Hadiths. Many things that these terrorist groups perform are forbidden by the Quran.

The Quran if you actually read the book forbids many things that current radicals support: ur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.

The Quran does not preach violence against Christians.
Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”

What has happened over the years is radicals have exploited Islam and they do the exact opposite of what is written in the Quran and they(Terrorist) think they are the better muslims.

Keep in mind guys there are soldiers of muslim faith who fight in our military.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...83227/taqiyyah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm

The references above disprove your statements. The wiki article is well referenced. The last link is from an apparent Islamic website The religion of peace. It sounds to me like lying about Islam to further the cause of Islam is allowed and maybe even encouraged.

Christianity does not have a similar doctrine. Just the opposite in fact. Christians are taught that the second most important commandment is to love their neighbor as they do themselves. Jesus doesn't say to love only your Christian brothers. That would seem to be in direct conflict with the doctrine of Takkiya.

It is a fact that we tend to most fear that which we understand the least. Can you understand how it is that Christians have a hard time understanding Islam when the links that I posted above and many more as well as the recent acts of Muslims in the name if Islam seem to disprove what Muslims say about being peaceful especially in light of the fact that they have doctrine saying it's ok to lie about it?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:17 AM   #75
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Children siring children who become children who kill other children is the product of allowing children "to live their will."

Chicago this past weekend:
I can see you didn't get my point. Yours is valid to you. Thanks for the education.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women