Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2015, 05:45 PM   #61
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, well, well, seems I'm a bit late coming back to the party. After reading the thread thoroughly this is what I think.

First of all if being called a whore, hooker, slut, prostitute, tramp or any other HOE NAME offends you then why are you even in this business to begin with? You said you don't fuck for money and that those are just gifts. Bitch please, you fuck for money just like the rest of us. You wouldn't be in this business if you didn't. Your a hooker sweetie. You suck dick for money, you fuck for money and you swallow random cum for money. That makes you a hooker, whore, slut, hoe, and prostitute just like the rest of us. If you are simply doing this for fun or for the fucking orgasm as you claim then I'm sure you won't mind if the gentlemen stop giving you those gifts right? No you would be mad as hell if you took your time to do your job and get stiffed on the payment. You would probably throw a tantrum like I saw earlier in the thread. Don't think for a second that some of the guys won't take what you said literally and try that shit then quote what you said. So really you can miss me and the rest of us with your bull shit I'm not a slut crap. YOU ARE A HOOKER THAT SUCKS AND FUCKS FOR MONEY. get used to it or clock the fuck out.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:48 PM   #62
Lolahhhhh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 318916
My ECCIE Reviews

Slut is how you act. I don't act like slut hunny. No matter what you or anyone else says, I'm not a slut. And I said I dot have to do this for money. I chose to.
Lolahhhhh is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM   #63
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Well, well, well, seems I'm a bit late coming back to the party. After reading the thread thoroughly this is what I think.

First of all if being called a whore, hooker, slut, prostitute, tramp or any other HOE NAME offends you then why are you even in this business to begin with? You said you don't fuck for money and that those are just gifts. Bitch please, you fuck for money just like the rest of us. You wouldn't be in this business if you didn't. Your a hooker sweetie. You suck dick for money, you fuck for money and you swallow random cum for money. That makes you a hooker, whore, slut, hoe, and prostitute just like the rest of us. If you are simply doing this for fun or for the fucking orgasm as you claim then I'm sure you won't mind if the gentlemen stop giving you those gifts right? No you would be mad as hell if you took your time to do your job and get stiffed on the payment. You would probably throw a tantrum like I saw earlier in the thread. Don't think for a second that some of the guys won't take what you said literally and try that shit then quote what you said. So really you can miss me and the rest of us with your bull shit I'm not a slut crap. YOU ARE A HOOKER THAT SUCKS AND FUCKS FOR MONEY. get used to it or clock the fuck out.
Dayum! Let me take you out for a drink one day. We could rock the cowboy! Jello shots on me!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:52 PM   #64
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Lol.
Old 11-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #65
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
Dayum! Let me take you out for a drink one day. We could rock the cowboy! Jello shots on me!
I'm so there girl. We can show the little girls how to play the grown woman's game properly
Old 11-28-2015, 05:55 PM   #66
clydesdale
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh View Post
Slut is how you act. I don't act like slut hunny. No matter what you or anyone else says, I'm not a slut. And I said I dot have to do this for money. I chose to.
Damn it!!!! I had high hopes for you.....oh well. Unfortunately it seems this applies now........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuikvl7zt3E
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:57 PM   #67
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
Damn it!!!! I had high hopes for you.....oh well. Unfortunately it seems this applies now........
I'll be your dirty little whore honey
Old 11-28-2015, 05:57 PM   #68
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm so there girl. We can show the little girls how to play the grown woman's game properly
Hell yeah. I could use a good wind down and some shots in my favorite spot. I want to party it up slut style lol
Old 11-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #69
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
That song made me LOL. This applies to most of the people that walked out of my life
Old 11-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #70
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Hell yeah. I could use a good wind down and some shots in my favorite spot. I want to party it up slut style lol
Fuck yeah!!! I have a brand new pair of HOE BOOTS I'm dying to wear
Old 11-28-2015, 06:02 PM   #71
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn my how alarm went off. Gotta run, slutty things to get done. You know cause I'm a whore and all. Kisses Bitches
Old 11-28-2015, 06:07 PM   #72
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

So, in other words... If you're a whore, but you want to pretend that you're an angel to make yourself feel better... Fuck you, you're fired.

Lol, that was great! Love ya, Trinity.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:10 PM   #73
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Quote:
Fuck yeah!!! I have a brand new pair of HOE BOOTS I'm dying to wear
I could use a drunk and slutty night out and I have 2 new pairs of Hoe boots I'm dying to break in.. Can u say tag along
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:14 PM   #74
tyson
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I have recently had the pleasure of meeting the Lolah and if I had to use one word to describe her it would be classy. It is a fine line that separates the classier girls from the uh less classier girls, as demonstrated by some of the insults hurled around in this thread. Thing is, theres room enough for all of you in this hobby so just stay in your lane and do you .

As for you lovely Lolah, I enjoyed talking and getting to know you before our exciting activities began, please don't let anyone discourage you from being the classy courtesan that you are and I'll see you tomorrow .
tyson is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #75
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityXX View Post

I could use a drunk and slutty night out and I have 2 new pairs of Hoe boots I'm dying to break in.. Can u say tag along
I need to buy me some hoe boots. The ones I had before are all scuffed up. Can't get my slut on with ratchet shoes lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women