Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2016, 01:01 PM   #7411
Fishpie
Valued Poster

That's going to be a pretty big hyped up MNF game. Raiders should be plus 500 by then and who knows what the Texans status will be at that point of the season.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:33 PM   #7412
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Congratulations Coach Kubes & Coach Son of Bum!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:25 PM   #7413
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Congratulations Coach Kubes & Coach Son of Bum!
I can agree with but that game looked too rigged. Pretty sure it was set up for Manning to ride off in the sunset like a true champ and to take attention away from a piss poor season he had overall.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:37 PM   #7414
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Rigged...it looked like that #1 Denver Defense put it on Cam and the rest of them boys Ass

Cam's passer rating was 55.4, his lowest ALL season...

Carolina was the #1 scoring offense this year, averaged over 30 points a game all year long and scored 10
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #7415
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
I can agree with but that game looked too rigged. Pretty sure it was set up for Manning to ride off in the sunset like a true champ and to take attention away from a piss poor season he had overall.
It was definitely rigged, you'd never want the MVP and the face of your league to win the championship game, that would be a dumb business decision.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:44 PM   #7416
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Rigged...it looked like that #1 Denver Defense put it on Cam and the rest of them boys Ass

Carolina was the #1 scoring offense this year, averaged over 30 points a game all year long and scored 10
1. That first challenge was an obvious completed pass.
2. Carolina had the 6th rank defense.
3. Peyton was the 27th ranked QB this season. Hoyer the Destoryer was ranked #26
4. Cam was ranked 16th
5. Both defenses played pretty laxed compared to the way they've both been playing all season up this game
6. Denver was in the top half of most penalty leaders
7. Minus the few obvious ones in the beginning they went almost flawless
8. Carolina was in the top half of least penalty leaders
9. Seems like they were getting a penalty every other play.
10. Cam not going after a fumble
11. Punting before the two minute warning but by 14
I'm sure there's more I could call out but whatever ain't going to change the outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
It was definitely rigged, you'd never want the MVP and the face of your league to win the championship game, that would be a dumb business decision.
I know right? Discount Double Check has two MVPs but one ring? Btw, when was Cam considered the face of the NFL?
Old 02-08-2016, 01:30 AM   #7417
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
The #1 Defense in the NFL, shuts down the #1 Offense in the NFL and you say it was "RIGGED"?

And a COOG was the mastermind behind the Bronco's Defense!

EAT 'EM UP!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:50 AM   #7418
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
1. That first challenge was an obvious completed pass.
2. Carolina had the 6th rank defense.
3. Peyton was the 27th ranked QB this season. Hoyer the Destoryer was ranked #26
4. Cam was ranked 16th
5. Both defenses played pretty laxed compared to the way they've both been playing all season up this game
6. Denver was in the top half of most penalty leaders
7. Minus the few obvious ones in the beginning they went almost flawless
8. Carolina was in the top half of least penalty leaders
9. Seems like they were getting a penalty every other play.
10. Cam not going after a fumble
11. Punting before the two minute warning but by 14
I'm sure there's more I could call out but whatever ain't going to change the outcome.

I know right? Discount Double Check has two MVPs but one ring? Btw, when was Cam considered the face of the NFL?
This is not the first upset in superbowl history or in sports, and it won't be the last, just because it didn't go the way you thought it would, doesn't mean the game was fixed. This is why you play and watch the games, If the game was going to be played just so the Panthers could cover 4 or 5 points, no one would watch, and if they did happen to cover the spread (like most people expected), we would all just accept it and say we saw it coming. But that's not what happened, If every game's outcome was determined by the point spread, we would all be rich and none of this would matter.

If we knew the winners beforehand, there wouldn't be any reason for playing the games.... this is why you play the game. But of course there are situations where fixes occur in sports, but there's too many moving parts to navigate around to do it in the NFL, now if it's lower level Tennis tournaments like with what some reports showed recently, there's probably something to that, but that's an individual sport where it's much easier to do that sort of thing, same goes for boxing.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:01 AM   #7419
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Goodell keeping the black man down!
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #7420
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post

Yep sacked 7 times and hit who knows how many. Not too many QB's that ever played can cope with that.

Rigged
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:23 AM   #7421
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
No attention diverted from Manning's 2015 season whatsoever.....it was mediocre, at best, by his obvious Hall of Fame career standards. He's not the same player he was even a couple seasons ago; injuries and time have taken their toll.

But a fix? In a Super Bowl?

If so, the boys in Vegas might have something to say about that if there was even a shred of proof. No one in the League (NFL) Office (Goodell included) would be safe.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:32 AM   #7422
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Turnovers will kill your team everytime.
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #7423
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

It's not the X and O's it's the Jimmy's and the Joe's!!!!

Peyton kept the running game checked to the right play, Kube's called his conservative as fuck game plan, the Bronco D kicked ass. CBS did a poor job covering the game. I am sure the Denver secondary was holding like a mfer, like they did vs New England. They were not penalized in either game. And it was not shown on TV.

Congrats to Son of Bum, he bailed out Kubes sorry ass in Houston for a few more seasons and he helped do it again this year. Kudos to Kubes and or Elway who was smart enough to hire Son of Bum.

I loved that the true Cam came out during the game when he totally pussied out when he should have attempted to recover his fumble. Then he whined like a twat when he got popped in the end zone near the end of the game. Then he acted like a ass in the presser after the game.
Great performance Cam!!! Dab on this!!!!!
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #7424
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
The #1 Defense in the NFL, shuts down the #1 Offense in the NFL and you say it was "RIGGED"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
This is not the first upset in superbowl history or in sports, and it won't be the last, just because it didn't go the way you thought it would, doesn't mean the game was fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Rigged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
But a fix? In a Super Bowl?

If so, the boys in Vegas might have something to say about that if there was even a shred of proof. No one in the League (NFL) Office (Goodell included) would be safe.
^^^^^
Hey Fishpie, still think it was rigged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
I loved that the true Cam came out during the game when he totally pussied out when he should have attempted to recover his fumble. Then he whined like a twat when he got popped in the end zone near the end of the game. Then he acted like a ass in the presser after the game.
I have to admit, I was disappointed in Cam's behavior after the game...

He can show up and show out when their winning but wants to act like a little cry baby BITCH when they lose...SMMFH

Capture_4.JPG
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 02:17 PM   #7425
BigLouie
Valued Poster

The last time the #1 defense played the #1 offense same thing happened. Broncos vs Seahawks. That caused Elway to redo the defense.
BigLouie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women