Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 06:08 PM   #721
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Of course you were waiting on me! Look at how quickly you respond to my posts (while on the contrary they are many of your useless posts on here I don't reply to at all).

Too bad you can't read, stupid bigoted IB. Just a few posts up I AGAIN stated that slave owners were morally wrong. ALL slave owners. Northerners, traitorous Confederates, Cherokees, Africans, Arabs, etc. ALL. Comprehend that little three letter word?

But you do not. You continue to support torture, servitude, murder, etc., ESPECIALLY when done by the confederate states. You know how to end this, but you won't. You can't bring yourself to admit the confederate was wrong about anything, and you would cut your tongue out before saying I was right even in something as blatantly obvious as this.

So be happy as a slave apologist. That's what you are.
In a slave society, a slave is regarded as a slave by all, Old-THUMPER, not just the owner. Hence, your WKing for the Cherokee while denigrating "European" southerners is hypocritical, Old-THUMPER, and your supercilious judgement of a nineteenth century society with a 21st century moral code is stupid, Old-THUMPER. And your self-conceit, Old-THUMPER, is exceeded only by your stupidity.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:20 PM   #722
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oh my! IB Full Meltdown Alert!

According to IBMassa' when I say that Cherokee slave owners were morally wrong he equates that to WKing for the Cherokee.

And, buy your stupid logic, in a slave society--let us say South Carolina in 1859--there could be no people speaking out for abolition since, according to you, everyone there would "recognize" the morally correctness of slavery. Sorry to inform you, that is not how it happened.

You are not only a liar, but a very stupid one at that.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:29 PM   #723
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my! IB Full Meltdown Alert!

According to IBMassa' when I say that Cherokee slave owners were morally wrong he equates that to WKing for the Cherokee.

And, buy your stupid logic, in a slave society--let us say South Carolina in 1859--there could be no people speaking out for abolition since, according to you, everyone there would "recognize" the morally correctness of slavery. Sorry to inform you, that is not how it happened.

You are not only a liar, but a very stupid one at that.
You equivocate (AKA "lie") when you choose to focus on "slave owners" and ignore how Cherokee society during that period -- the society you are WKing for -- was a slave society, Old-THUMPER. Perhaps you would be gracious enough to cite for consultation abolitionist tracts written by a dozen or so notable Cherokee abolitionists from that period to prove you're not a hypocrite, Old-THUMPER?
Old 03-29-2015, 06:41 PM   #724
Old-T
Valued Poster

Now you claim the Confederaty was actually made up of nothing but Cherokee!

You are even stupider that I gave you credit for. And trust me, I thought you were VERY stupid.

But as I predicted, not a single admission from you that any confederate traitorous slave owner ever did anything wrong. At least you are consistent, IBBigot.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:12 PM   #725
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are even stupider that I gave you credit for. And trust me, I thought you were VERY stupid.

But as I predicted, not a single admission from you that any confederate traitorous slave owner ever did anything wrong. At least you are consistent, IBBigot.
I think "very stupid" is a compliment when it comes to IB Wanker.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:58 PM   #726
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

On a side note, don't expect to offend IB by calling him a bigot. He prides himself in being a racist, backward-minded cockwad.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:04 PM   #727
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
On a side note, don't expect to offend IB by calling him a bigot. He prides himself in being a racist, backward-minded cockwad.
So claims the dimwitted lib-retard, shamman, who has been factually bested in every exchange to date

Quote:
I think "very stupid" is a compliment when it comes to IB Wanker.
It's well established that you'd be among the "very, very stupid", shamman.

Quote:

You thinking that you "thought" is yet another indication of your stupidity, Old-THUMPER. And you'd be the supercilious, judgmental hypocrite imposing 21st values on nineteenth century societies, Old-THUMPER; the same supercilious, judgmental hypocrite who cannot cite abolitionist tracts written by a dozen or so notable Cherokee abolitionists from that period to prove you're not a hypocrite. You'd also be the conspicuous liar who cannot substantiate where anyone claimed that the Confederacy was solely comprised of Cherokee, Old-THUMPER. What was said, you lying illiterate jackass, is that the majority of Cherokee were pro-Confederate.
Old 03-30-2015, 05:36 AM   #728
Old-T
Valued Poster

Poor brainless IB.

YOU are the one fixated on Cherokee slaves. But go back to what you said: in a slave so itsy ALL acknowledge the righteousness of slavery.

MY rebuttal of your argument was not about the Cherokee, but about the slave states. They were by definition a slave society. And within those slave state so Indies there were strong abolitionist voice especially. Thus your statement that all in the society supported slavery was wrong. Just like most your pathetic rants.

Get over it--you are an angry slave master wannabe, nothing more. Your grand and glorious southerners in the early to mid 1800s had flaws, just like every other civilization past or present. You are just too egotistical to admit it. And as much as you would like it to be otherwise, the guilt if Arabs and northerners and Cherokee and others doesn't make that confederate plantation owner any less guilty and morally corrupt.

Odd how so many who believe the demand side of drugs needs to be severely squashed and punished as evil, refuse to see the demand side of slavery the same way.

Rant on. It is so amusing to see you flail.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:24 AM   #729
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
"Account Disabled"! Look at who it was who walked away: the "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion! Good show, lustylad!

By WKing for the Cherokee, Old-THUMPER, you've been caught WKing for slave-owning Confederates, Old-THUMPER. You're a wormy little hypocrite, Old-THUMPER. Squirm, Old-THUMPER, squirm like the wormy little troll you are.

Cite where that ever happened, shamman.

You still haven't explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis like you are now lying and misrepresenting Mr. Lamb's position regarding the Crusades, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:22 AM   #730
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's frustrating for someone looking to debate politics with narrow minded, sotter robots like you and your Klan, errr, Clan, IBIdiot. I enjoyed the way UC thrashed you and your butt buddies. I hope he comes back, but if he seriously desires honest discourse, he won't.

It's like walking into a redneck honky think and screaming the N word. You boyz just lose it!

Great job, CHICKEN DICK.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:24 AM   #731
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So claims the dimwitted lib-retard, shamman, who has been factually bested in every exchange to date

Why don't you go ask your butt muncher LustyIdiot that?

BTW, did you learn "some grammar" yet?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:41 AM   #732
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor brainless IB.

YOU are the one fixated on Cherokee slaves. But go back to what you said: in a slave so itsy ALL acknowledge the righteousness of slavery.

MY rebuttal of your argument was not about the Cherokee, but about the slave states. They were by definition a slave society. And within those slave state so Indies there were strong abolitionist voice especially. Thus your statement that all in the society supported slavery was wrong. Just like most your pathetic rants.

Get over it--you are an angry slave master wannabe, nothing more. Your grand and glorious southerners in the early to mid 1800s had flaws, just like every other civilization past or present. You are just too egotistical to admit it. And as much as you would like it to be otherwise, the guilt if Arabs and northerners and Cherokee and others doesn't make that confederate plantation owner any less guilty and morally corrupt.

Odd how so many who believe the demand side of drugs needs to be severely squashed and punished as evil, refuse to see the demand side of slavery the same way.

Rant on. It is so amusing to see you flail.
It's amusing to see you pathetically flounder in your little pool of hypocrisy as you feebly try to deflect from how you were caught WKing for a 19th century slave society, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Rumor has it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you're so pathetic with math that you had to invite your cousins over in order to employ their fingers and toes in your count to 54. BTW, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, with 54 squandered opportunities behind you now, you've never explained why you lied and misrepresented Dr. Rothschild's position on syphilis and Mr. Lamb's position in regards to the Crusades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's frustrating for someone looking to debate politics with narrow minded, sotter robots like you and your Klan, errr, Clan, IBIdiot. I enjoyed the way UC thrashed you and your butt buddies. I hope he comes back, but if he seriously desires honest discourse, he won't.

It's like walking into a redneck honky think and screaming the N word. You boyz just lose it!

Great job, CHICKEN DICK
Hasa Diga, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You're a profligate liar that's been refuted at every turn, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:

Why don't you go ask your butt muncher LustyIdiot that?

BTW, did you learn "some grammar" yet?
Your improper use of grammar in your post exemplifies how you do not know enough about grammar to be a grammarian, shamman.
Old 03-30-2015, 12:53 PM   #733
Old-T
Valued Poster

You truly are a piece of work. Warped, but unique (fortunately).

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:56 PM   #734
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You truly are a piece of work. Warped, but unique (fortunately).

You're sputtering, Old-THUMPER, as you flounder in your little pool of hypocrisy feebly trying to deflect from how you were caught WKing for a 19th century slave society.
Old 03-30-2015, 01:00 PM   #735
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I enjoyed the way UC pinch-hit for me so I didn't have to strike out all the time. I hope he comes back, because otherwise I know you will turn your indomitable intellects and rapier wits back to whooping my flaky libtard ass again.
FTFY.

Undercunt's free-lance contract with eccie was not renewed. He accepted a new job trolling an LGBT hook-up site and is reportedly much happier there.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women