Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-16-2015, 10:03 PM   #7186
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Cincy still can't beat Hoyer or Yates HAHAHA!
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:13 PM   #7187
Fishpie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpie View Post
Just from being a local who played football I can and will never respect anything Katy Tiger related. Hope the worst for Dalton with all sincerity.
Just add another reason to why I stand my ground by this
Dalton shows the world he's a bitch
Old 11-17-2015, 07:17 AM   #7188
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Texan's ground game is horrible. They won that game on a great catch by Nuk and some decent defense, finally. I don't see this being any kind of turn around. They are tied for first in, by far, the weakest division. Just like every other team in the division the Texans are one dimensional. Whoever wins the division has no chance against even a wildcard team come playoff time unless something drastic changes.
The fact that Yates was able to come in and in two weeks learn enough of BoB's offense to actually move the ball is very telling about Hoyer. He sucks.

The secondary made several plays and Johnson is living up to his draft status. J Jo made some breaks on the ball that we haven't been seeing either. They weren't pressing the outside guys but they played tight on the slot. Eifert dropped some important passes so the Texans got lucky there but in all the secondary was very active and effective. They were taking away Dalton's first look.

The inside linebackers came to play and did. Cushing was making plays and McKinney was shedding blocks the way a guy with his size should. He stuffed a few runs with authority.

On the line, Watt stayed at home more and played his assignments on the way to the QB. Wilfork was more active than he has been. Even the rookie was in on some plays.

I don't know how they can keep Mercilus off the field when Clowney comes back. To me Clowney is more effective when they come straight at him from a strong side position. He is damn near always able to seal the edge and turn the runs up inside. On the few occasions he doesn't he's either long enough to reach out and grab the back or fast enough to chase him down behind the line. Mercilus is not as good on the strong side but he is becoming more relentless in his pass rush.
It won't be good for his sack numbers but I would consider moving Clowney to strong side and keeping Mercilus on the weak side. Or, you play more 4 down fronts where Clowney is at end opposite of Watt with typical DE responsibilities and move Mercilus around at OLB to where he has the advantage in pass rush.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 08:05 AM   #7189
BigLouie
Valued Poster

A win is always good but don't count on winning too many games by scoring only 10 points and hoping the defense holds them to less.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:00 AM   #7190
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
A win is always good but don't count on winning too many games by scoring only 10 points and hoping the defense holds them to less.
Exactly
Old 11-17-2015, 11:03 AM   #7191
Fishpie
Valued Poster

NFC East seems to be worse than AFC South. 3 teams tied at 2-2 in division play. Far as Yates learning the system JFC did you see that first throw? It was like he was tossing a bowling ball.
Old 11-17-2015, 11:09 AM   #7192
jstone420
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Do it again that's one game
jstone420 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 03:03 PM   #7193
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I'm still shocked that they won! Damn sure wasn't the offense that did it!

The offense just has to match the intensity of the defense. If they continue to play like this that shit ain't gonna happen!

The Bengals basically beat themselves with lots of dropped passes and penalties. They go into Arizona next week and will definitely lose that one.

Even though I predicted the Texans to lose against the Jets, they may have a chance to win if they can get the offense to start clicking together. Wonder who will start at QB though. That hail mary Hoyer threw up at the last play of the first half shows he has an arm for the deep ball.
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:20 PM   #7194
skajules
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I'm still shocked every time Hoyer throws a vertical pass. Do we have another quarterback controversy? Does Yates start next week just because we won with him on the field, or is Hoyer still the starter next week?
skajules is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 05:29 AM   #7195
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by skajules View Post
I'm still shocked every time Hoyer throws a vertical pass. Do we have another quarterback controversy? Does Yates start next week just because we won with him on the field, or is Hoyer still the starter next week?
Naaaah, no controversy. Hoyer is in "concussion protocol". He will start when he comes back.

And like "The Cat" said the "ground game" is horrible. It's not scaring anyone. Most of the guys lack the quickness to hit the hole, if their is one and don't see the field good enough to bounce outside if it closes.

In the meantime, the first time I ever picked P. Manning on "Draft Kings" and he throws 3-4 interceptions.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:11 AM   #7196
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
NFC East seems to be worse than AFC South. 3 teams tied at 2-2 in division play. Far as Yates learning the system JFC did you see that first throw? It was like he was tossing a bowling ball.
Yeah, he threw that first one straight in the ground. Some of his other passes were pretty shitty too. He hit on the one that mattered though but there's a reason he's bouncing around the league.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:15 AM   #7197
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

There is no way Yates starts if Hoyer is healthy. BoB learned his lesson. It would be a complete reset if he did that and would set the team back weeks. Neither one of them is a starting QB IMO but you don't reinvigorate the controversy you just put to bed.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:41 AM   #7198
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Naaaah, no controversy. Hoyer is in "concussion protocol". He will start when he comes back.

And like "The Cat" said the "ground game" is horrible. It's not scaring anyone. Most of the guys lack the quickness to hit the hole, if their is one and don't see the field good enough to bounce outside if it closes.

In the meantime, the first time I ever picked P. Manning on "Draft Kings" and he throws 3-4 interceptions.

Yep,
Blue is hesitating going to the hole. It's like he's still running in a zone stretch scheme where he is expected to be patient and let the hole develop and they're blocking man up or inside traps where everything opens and closes quickly. The holes are there if someone is quick enough to hit them.
Grimes and Polk are averaging around 5 yards per carry. Blue is averaging less than 2. Part of that is Blue is only in there on running situations where the defense is stacked and that Grimes and Polk are getting the occasional passing down carry like a draw on 3rd and 20.
Even when they get other touches Grimes seems the quickest to hit the holes and needs to be getting the lions share of the carries. The only bad run of his limited carries against the Bengals was that stupid toss on 3rd and 4 that the Bengals defense had sniffed out before the snap. Everything else was positive yards.
Hell, they ought to put Charles James back there and just tell him which hole to hit. He might not last long but you can't say that dude doesn't have heart.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:51 AM   #7199
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
...NFC East seems to be worse than AFC South....

Well, not really....it's close though:

The NFC East is a cumulative 7 games under .500 (15-22) while the AFC South is 10 games under .500 (13-23).

Neither division has a team that will seriously contend for either conference's crown.....so, to sum it up, both divisions are basically Football Dreck......and will have plenty of teams in the Top (or is that "Bottom"?) 10 - 15 slots in the Draft 2016.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 03:58 PM   #7200
Satin
Valued Poster

No worries fellas, we just claimed Brandon Weedon off waivers....
Satin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women